Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silly, Sexy, and Fantastical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
Hey all! Just an advance notice, I'm still new to this site and this is my first request thread, so if there are any problems with this post's content or format, please let me know so I can address them.

Anyway, what I'm in the mood for is a silly, lighthearted story in a fantasy setting, balanced as evenly as possible between smut and plot. My mental template is the excellent webcomic Oglaf, which I just recently got into. Actually, it would be great if this could take place in that very setting--not that that would mean much, since outside of a few recurring characters, there's practically no continuity between the various stories (I wouldn't expect any of the existing characters to be used even if this does end up being the same setting, by the way). The important thing would be the style and the sense of humor, which can just as easily be done in any setting and story. More specifically, I think it'd be fun to play an adventurer-type character getting up to assorted shenanigans while traveling and questing; thus, I'm looking for someone to run other characters and help come up with stories.

A couple of caveats. First, literacy is an absolute must. Inability to string together a coherent, articulate sentence with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation absolutely kills things for me. As an extension of this, detailed writing is much appreciated and will be happily reciprocated. Second, my tastes in smut are generally pretty vanilla--I know that would bore some people, so I feel I should put it out there in advance. Third, while I didn't put this in the thread title because I'm looking for someone to write more than just one character, when it comes to the actual smutty parts, I'm only looking for MxF. Finally, I want to stick to this site, whether by PM or thread.

If this sounds appealing, PM me and we can talk about further details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom