Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Boy (Need M Neko slave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
In a world run by vampires, nekos are left to be their slaves. Carmen was a royal vampire with great strength and wealth. Not to mention attractive. Though vampires were all very attractive with handsome features. Carmen was no exception to that. She had long maroon colored hair and pale soft skin ans striking purple eyes. Her figure was perfect with a large chest and small waist. She was fairly tall and stood near eye level with most men. Carmen a was a Royal vampire on top of that. This meant she was among the most powerful. The more powerful a vampire was, the more pleasurable their bite felt to a neko. Like most Royal vampire, Carmen has a very dominate and forward personality and as a vampire she takes what she wants when she wants it.

It was her 17th birthday and it was time for her to get her first neko slave. Little did she know she was not going to get a happy submissive neko slave but and angry hot headed neko who hates vampires. Carmen finds amusement in this and uses her vampire charms to try and seduce him but when he tries hard to resist by getting angry or walking away, she quickly puts him in his place. After all he belongs to her, she can do whatever she wants with him regardless of his thoughts about it. But it is very hard for a neko to resist the power of a vampire eventually he will have to give in and allow her to drink from his neck. Which would be the greatest pleasure in the world...a bite from a vampire. A Royal vampire. Unfortunately, even though she seduces him as a vampire she is emotionless and is more of an actress than anything else. He sees this in her even though she seems to have emotions that aren’t there and it only pisses him off more. Will they eventually fall for each other? Will he finally submit and be a good slave?

Here are the rules:

-This will be done via PM or on the Taboo forum.

-Swearing is fine

-Sex scenes- Refer to my profile then PM what you're NOT willing to do. ((along with any other things you generally dont like doing))

-Be creative! Add new twists and turns to make the story interesting!
Don't be afraid to be more than one character.

-He will be between the age of 15-16 and is short and cute no matter how much he hates it. He will stop ageing if he gives in allows the vampire to bite his neck.

- RESIST A LOT AT FIRST- Remember your character is going to be a love slave to vampire that you hate! How is he going to cope with that? All of this attention from such a attractive being might stir up some feelings....how does he deal with having feelings for a blood sucker?

Also, anime pictures only!

This is how she looks: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/b5ae9158-bbf7-410b-8849-26b2d29b5b94_zpstogaen87.jpg

Ah, I guess that counts me out since I'm not a big fan of neko males. Always found a neko to be more femmine then masculine

Alright I am new to this site but I assure you I am no stranger to roleplay and quite experienced. My character's name will be Felix Nekonda which is around 15 to 16 years of age. I got a picture right here and that's the name I'm using. However if the picture does not suit your tastes, I'll change it. Here's the picture:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3800000/neko-boys-anime-animal-guys-3812425-483-400.jpg

I'll PM you with further details. I already have some ideas for the story as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom