Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Reizo

RE: An unlikely pair - Me and Reizo

He knelt behind the kid and kissed at the flesh, the outline of his fangs would be felt through his lips. He dragged the sharp bones over his flesh and wrapped his hand around the boys neck from behind, grasping it and squeezing just enough to keep him controlled. He used the boys belt to bind his own wrists then shoved him down against the ground, climbing onto his back and pinning him chest first to the floor. "Games?" he purred, drawing out the 'a' sound. He was relishing the look on the males face as he ran his hand down the boys back and set his hips on the small of the males back. He also disarmed him, pulling any weapons free from his body. "I won't turn you, but... I won't let you kill me either. No games. You're mine now." The vampire didn't take no for an answer as he grabbed the hair of the younger and pulled his head to the side. "Your scent is very irresistible..." he said. "The elder marked you... all of us want you now... To bring you back.. what he doesn't know is I don't answer to him." He yanked the boy up from the ground and took off with him taking him to his den. It was a beat up house, but a house none the less. Not too clean but warm enough to shield from the elements.

Riley couldn't help but shudder when those said fangs ran down his neck. Ah damn it, not again. What was up with these vampires and the fact that they seemed to be so fascinated with playing with their food. Was their theory correct? Drinking someone's blood while the victim is drowning in lust the blood tastes better? He groaned and tried to escape but he was too slow when he was grabbed by the neck, when the next thing he knew was his wrists tied behind him using his own belt, "H-Hey! Let go of me!" Riley protested, trying his best to struggle free as he glared at him once more when he kicked away his weapons, "What?" his eyes grew wide when he mentioned about the elder from before that had marked him. Wait, but Damien said that he wasn't marked? Shit, did he lie to him? That thought irritated him before he got surprised at how easily the vampire picked him up and brought him away from the alley way, "You gotta be kidding.." Riley growled as he was brought to apparently his den. He knew it was his place since it smelled of him and not only that, the place wasn't that clean since they have no need for anything else except for blood, "What makes my scent so irresistible anyways.. I'm just a regular guy.." the white-haired male scowled.

The vampire took him back to his place, using rope to bind him to a chair for now. He made sure he was bound tight and then left him there to return with food. He had to at least take care of his little pet, right? He dropped the food on the table, none of it was perishable stuff so it was easy to keep them on the counter. He unbound the boy only to bind him again, this time to the wall by a metal collars around his neck and his hands in shackles that were attached to chains to the wall. He had enough leeway to move, to sit, and to lay down, but not enough to run. The vampire took off again to prepare the house. He hadn't lived here in years and he decided that he should hook up the electricity, problem was he didn't know how to. He went down to the town and found an electrician. he waited for the man to go into a darker area to go to his work. He jumped him, bit him and drank his blood, in doing so learned how to do what he could. He left the guy on the ground after pulling his fangs out and healing the wound, then headed back to the house. He walked to it, set up all the electricity to that it had lights and cooking and such, and then once it worked he moved back into the house. "You asked a question about your scent... The elder marked you." he said. "A mark marks you to all vampires that you're his property, just like a mate in the wild, other wolves are in competition to take it. Most don't have the guts, but I do.. And I want you." he smirked.

Riley groaned when he was tied to the chair as he tried his best to release himself but the bounds were too tight for it to even loosen anymore. When the other male returned, he was still struggling on his bindings although he blinked when he saw the food. Now where did that came from? This house was so run down, he doubted that it was something he had produced in the dark kitchen, but then again this guy was a vampire so creatures in the night were easily able to see through the dark. Just as Riley was thinking that he could escape the moment he let him eat, he had to be bound again but this time to the wall with chains. One around his neck acting as a metal collar while two on his wrists. He felt like a slave at this point as he never gave up struggling. Even he didn't realize how raw his hands and neck was afterwards, only seeing it when the lights suddenly went on. He squinted his eyes at the brightness for a little while before spotting the redness around where he had tugged so hard. Riley turned towards the voice as he spoke, coming into the house. He suspected that the vampire was able to revive back the lights and he didn't seem to mind it one bit too, "Why.. do you want me then if you're not planning to turn me into one of you?" glared the tanned skin male.

The vampire took a lean against one of the walls and shrugged. "Why waste something...so... delicate." He said looking at him with a sly grin. "I want to own you, I can't do that if you are changed... Besides, who said I chose to be what I am, hm?" He shrugged. "Doesn't really matter." He walked towards the boy, grabbing his chin gently in his hand. "Keep struggling... It's adorable that you think you can get away from me. He leaned down and licked the side of his neck where the collar was, healing the area he had rubbed raw. "If I knew you wouldn't run, you'd be free to walk around here, but you're my pet now... " He said. He pulled his hand back from the others face and walked out yet again. He came back with some food for him and set it on the floor beside him. "Now ... I will be back later... enjoy." He said smirking.

Hours later he returned with even more food and other supplies. He spent the better part of the early day fixing up the house so it wasn't so beat down. He was quick, having bitten and consumed the skills of others he could work efficiently on most projects. Once he was finished he returned to the area where he kept the boy and unclipped his collar. Now the boy was only bound by his wrists. He ran his hand over the marks on his neck from the boy struggling. "You're only hurting yourself." He said, leaning down and biting his neck gently. He let the fangs break the skin but didn't inject venom in the wound. There were two stages of turning a human, one was to bite and inject vemon, this venom if the human wasn't turned with the Sire's blood would eventually kill off the victim. However, if bitten, injected and after wards consuming the Sires blood the transformation would start. Most vampires refused to bite to turn, usually biting to drink only. Turning was a huge responsibility, everything the boy did was YOUR fault. And you were responsible if the new turn caused trouble.

He allowed his saliva to coat the wound he had just bit, and along with the wound he created, the area that was rubbed also vanished. Healing from the vampire's bite. He pulled back and looked up at his wrists. "Are you going to be good, or fight me, hm?" He asked.

( How do you feel about the direction the RP is goin atm )

Riley glared at such an answer. So this vampire was a rogue one? Either he was banished or he himself was just a rebel since he seems to have the guts to ignore the elder's orders. When he took his chin and spoke those words, the human couldn't help but scowled deeper and he tried to pull away from where he was leaning down to his neck, "H-Hey! Quit it...!" snarled the white-haired male until the vamp pulled away. When he did though, he blinked, feeling his neck was somehow back to normal. No more that stinging pain he felt earlier from too much struggling. Oh this was new. There was no text or known fact that their saliva have healing properties.

The hunter remained as he was after the vampire left and at first he refused to eat but his stomach growled, grumbling at the fact that he knew he had to eat to survive. The moment the vamp returned, the food was all gone as he had eaten them all. He looked to the other male as he removed the collar around his neck, making it easier for him to move about but he didn't expect that he leaned down to bite his neck, "S-Stop it!" he yelled, putting both of his hands in front of the other male's chest and tried to push him away before he winced at the pain of his fangs seeping in.

This was strange, usually Riley would be able to fend off these kind of vamps easily but lately he couldn't and he wondered why. His weapons had been left as well. Those were from his parents too. As the vampire finally pulled away, he panted and touched his neck, still glaring at him, "What do you.. think?" he grinned, raising his right leg quick to try and deliver another deadly kick.

[ Its good to me ~ :D ]

He laughed as the boy struggled to stop him. he even tried to kick him away but he held down his leg and lapped at the blood lightly before healing the wound and pushing back from him. "You'll learn." he said grinning. "I won't change you....and you'll learn to enjoy this." He smirked and pushed away from him. He walked out only to bring him food and water. "Don't die." He said, dropping it and walking back out, closing and locking the door from the outside. He didn't return till 2 days later. "Tired of being chained yet?" He asked, leaning against the wall. He had eaten everything and likely would be upset and need to use the restroom after 2 days. "I'm happy to unchain you so you can use the necessary outlets... but... I don't know... you seem rather rebellious." he said.

Shit, he couldn't even kick him. He glared at him as he finally left him only to return with more food and water. He looked to the food and water before he watched him leave him, hearing the lock click beyond it. Well now that he was alone again, he tried to eat his food as little as possible now that he realized the next day after the vamp didn't return. There was no way he was going to die here! When he finally did come back after 2 days, Riley was tired and annoyed at the fact that he haven't used the bathroom for those two days straight, "You better.. you don't want me to get.. stones in my kidney and I'd die then ya know..?" he mocked him eventhough now the human was on the floor, no longer struggling but his wrists were now much more redder than before.

Laughing softly he walked over and started to undo the chains. "Try to run....and you'll regret it." He said softly. He unsnapped one of the chains then started working on the other. He got them free and stepped back, pointing to the bathroom. "Keep in mind, if you do run... I can outrun you." He said, looking at him. He left the room briefly and came back a few minutes later with more food and water. He'd spent the better part of his day learning how to cook by draining a chef, so he was able to make food that was actually quite good.

Meanwhile, Damien had picked up the scent of the boy and noticed it was very faint. He went to where the kid was and he was no where to be found. Tracing the scent to where it stopped he looked around unable to tell which direction it went.

Riley growled but he didn't have time to snarl at the vamp before he dashed off towards the bathroom. He remained there for almost an hour too, getting himself freshen up as he felt completely dirty being in where he had been kept. He was certainly surprised though at how the bathroom was finally clean and even some part of the house too. He grumbled at the thought of how weak he was felt that his brothers might get worried about him by now. His mind wandered to Damien and wondered if he would save him again. Snickering at the thought he shook his head. There was no way he would come around for another time to save his ass. Sighing to himself, he knew he had to escape this place by himself. He looked about in the bathroom but found no weapon which frustrated him. A clear scowl appeared on his face before he slowly peaked out of the bathroom to see if the vampire was still there as he was just in a towel and the clothes he had was dirty so he needed some change of clothes. If he was lucky enough he could a weapon somewhere in the kitchen.

The vamp had gone up stairs for a bit so he wasn't wandering around downstairs. He had no way of knowing what the boy was planning, but it wouldn't be hard to stop him once he knew.

Damien was tracking the scent but it was difficult as soon after he started it started to rain, and not just rain, pour. He had to stop and sit under a tree for it to stop. When it did the scent vanished. Damien wasn't the only one hunting for the vamp however. The Elder too was looking.

With a towel wrapped around his waist, Riley felt that that vampire was not around. He quickly stepped out and made his way carefully to the kitchen and he was being very careful not to be found out. Along the way though he did try the door to see if it was unlocked but it was still locked. Grumbling silently, he looked around and spotted a knife. Well this should do the trick for now he wondered for a moment. He picked it up and tried to think up a plan.

Damien was having a lot of trouble searching for the boy in the rain but the elder didn't use his nose to find him. He appeared in the room only moments later. The vampire that had taken the boy was wondering why he was taking so long and went to look for him. He saw the elder and hissed softly. He glared at the elder and the elder glared back. "Hiding him from me or keeping him for me, I wonder." He said.

"Neither." The vampire that was still unnamed said.
"Pitty... Jasper... I would have thought you to have more sense..." The elder started to step towards the boy.
The man now referred to as Jasper Lunged at the elder, only to have the man move and send Jaz slamming into the wall. He got up and stood between the elder and the boy, refusing to move.
The elder laughed at him and shook his head. "A human is food. Stop playing with your food Jaz." He said, his voice cold and harsh.
Jasper shook his head. "I won't let you touch him." He said, his glare matching the sound of the elders voice.
This further enraged the elder and he lifted his hand picking Jaz up with just his powers, choking him. Jaz struggled and went limp for a moment before he was thrown to the ground. He attempted to push himself up but using the same powers he had before, the Elder held him to the ground. Meanwhile he walked towards the boy, distracted now by the morsel in front of him. He let the hold of the struggling Jasper go for just a moment and Jasper took that moment to jump onto the elder and bite him, drinking his blood and fueling his new found power. Now fueled with his power, and the elders, he was stronger. He was able to throw the elder back from the boy and lunge on him ripping him up. The elder was forced to flee until the power had worn down, but not before fatally injuring Jaz and leaving him bleeding out. The elder had special claws, and on these claws he could dip them in dead mans blood. This blood had properties that stopped the natural healing properties of vampires, stopping their wounds from healing. The wound was across Jaz's chest and stomach, two gashes from two separate set of claws. At first glance he was fine, even looking over at the boy, smiling a fanged smile and saying "you okay? However shortly after the elder left he collapsed to the floor from his wounds, losing more blood every moment than he was able to take in. At first his clothing were clean, but after a while the clothes were stained crimson and his moment had completely stopped. He lay on his stomach, his eyes blank and body unmoving. If the kid wanted to kill him, it would only be as easy as walking away and leaving him how he was.

Riley looked to the knife and decided that once he would appear in the kitchen, he would seduced him and then stab him enough to make his getaway. However who appeared before him was none other that that elder who had managed to mark him, "You-!" he hissed himself but before he could strike his captor came down and saw them both. It looks like they were both from the same clan and they knew each other. As Riley stood there surprised at the fact that the vampire now with the name Jasper stood in between them both. The hunter was surprised at how much power an elder had between them both and how easily he simply tossed his captor aside.

As the elder came closer, Riley gritted his teeth and held on to the knife behind him just in case the elder decided to jump on him but instead Jasper appeared behind him and bit down his neck and proceeded to suck the blood from him. Within a split second the power struggle had turned. It looked like by taking in the blood of the elder, he was able to grow stronger. As their fight issued, the elder finally fled, leaving them both in the house. Jasper seemed alright, that was until Riley gasped at the sight of his wounds that was strangely enough not healing. Was it because of the elder's claws?

"Oi!" Riley cried out and rushed to the vampire's side, still clutching the knife. He looked over him and frowned deeply. For a captor, he at least took care of his well being and he even protected a human. Or was it because he was just food? Shaking his head, he pondered deeply. For once in his life, he was contemplating on whether to save a vampire or not, "Shit.. damn idiot." he cursed, deciding to go out and find anyone that could help.

Damien was out searching for the kid and ended up seeing him. He was in his wolf form, he looked over at the boy running from a house. He couldn't show his face in his wolf form, the other would flip out. He shifted and slunk behind a wall and followed him. "Hey!" He said, holding his hand over his eyes to keep the rain out. "Fancy meeting you out here yet again... you look... stressed." He said. He could smell the fear in the other. "Are you okay?"

The vampire was losing a lot of blood very quickly there was really nothing he himself could do to help himself. He panted harshly and started to feel the effects of the blood spreading. He all but lost consciousness as another vampire stopped by to help him out. "This is what helping humans gets you..." The child said. She couldn't be any older than 15 when she was turned. She helped him and took him back to the coven. The elder wanted to speak with him.

Riley ran through the rain. Eventhough he was just washed and cleaned, he was soaked to the bone again in just his towel. He looked around at an areas which he thought that vampires could hang out but instead he saw a familiar face, "Damian!" he cried out, running up to him, "You won't believe this.. but I need your help!" he urged and took his hand to pull him back to the house where he had been kept, along the way, he told him what had happened however the moment they reached the house, there was no sign on him except for his pool of blood, "Wha.." he uttered, panting hard as he looked around. There was no signs of him, "No way.."

Damien looked around, his nose told the story of what happened but he asked anyway. "What happened here..." He said softly. He knew what had happened, but where had the vampire gone? He looked around at the mess and acted like any would, turning away from it. "Lets go.." The blood was strong and it was driving him mad. He could smell the iron in the blood. He moved out of the house and out of the room. "You need clothes..." he said, looking at the male now more closely. "A wet towel.." He smirked. he pulled off his jacket and handed it to him, "That will work for now." He said. Under the jacket his white wife beater was dry for a bit but soon that changed and every muscel in his chest was defined. He started to walk towards the area he was headed.

Riley frowned and told him what had happened and he wondered where had that vampire gone to. He just hoped he was able to heal himself and gotten away from the house. He sneezed once when he realized how wet he was and exposed like that. He wanted to get up and find some clothes upstairs or something but he blinked when Damien dropped his jacket over him. He was pleasantly surprised as he looked up at the other male, walking out to get his under shirt soaked and the shirt stuck to him like a second skin. He blushed when realized he was staring at him before he got up and nodded, "Y-Yea.." he murmured, moving with Damien to follow him wherever he was headed for now.

Damien took him to the store to get some clothing and once they did he bought an umbrella too. "I'm a bit hungry... care to join me?" He asked softly. He knew the kid had to be hungry, the smell in the house told him that he was held for quite a few days minimum. He walked off towards a restaurant and ordered some food and then took a booth and waited.

Riley followed him as if he was puppy, surprised that he was doing the extra mile for a fellow hunter like himself. He felt overwhelmed at the fact that he could care for someone like this. Normally they would just let him be and some hunters were living for their own selves. With new clothes and an umbrella, he nodded to his invitation for food so they took a seat facing each other and Riley asked if he could borrow his cellphone. Once he was alright with that, he'd gave his twin brothers a call and got a massive scolding from them, "God.. my brothers could give me anymore my ears would fall off." he snickered, smiling to Damien, "Hey.. you really helped out a lot.. I feel indebted to you somehow." he laughed softly.

Damien searched through his pockets as if looking for his cell phone. Good thing he had a couple of them, he handed him one of his. He didn't use it much, as he usually spent most of his day in the woods, out of the way of everyone and everything. He laughed at his brothers comments. "Yeah, sounded like it." He said nodding. He smiled softly at the mention of how nice he was, and how normally hunters didn't care. He nodded and smiled at him. "no problem." Hunters were different from him because of what he was. He leaned towards the boy. "There are a couple ways you can make that up to me." he said, his eyes meeting his. He had soft ice blue eyes, a deep, meaningful look in them. And he couldn't help his head from going into the gutter, the both said he felt indebted.

Riley blinked when he leaned over to him and his words made him ponder on what he meant, that was until he saw the look in his gazeful eyes which in turn made him blush a little but before he could say anything to him, their meal arrived and he was taken in by the food. He began to dig in before he finally composed himself, "Okay, what are the ways? want me to bank in some funds into your account?" he asked, wondering if that was what he wanted or something else.

He laughed softly, happy the kid was actually eating. "It's a lonely life being a hunter." he said smirking softly at him. "perhaps I want something a bit more valuable than money... Companionship...for a start." His blue eyes locked on the boys green ones and he couldn't help but think about quite a bit in this moment.

Riley blinked when he said about companionship. He didn't slow down his meal as he looked to the other male, staring back into his eyes but he couldn't help but turn away shyly and just focused on his food, "S-So... are you looking for a friend to hunt with?" he asked, glancing at him once.

He laughed softly. "Is that what it's called these days?" he asked. "Well, sure. I wouldn't mind that either." he said grinning. "But I wouldn't mind a bit more than that... 'did' save your life. In time I suppose." He said smirking. He could tell the way the other felt by just how he reacted around him. "Don't worry your pretty little head..." he said, just as the check came. He paid it and turned it back over to the person who brought it. "First, I think you need to learn how to better handle these vamps. Your current ways are sucking, bad." He said laughing and getting up to walk out.

Back
Top Bottom