Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Reizo

"There is no point running, you can't get away from me." he smirked, licking at his fangs as he appeared in front of the hunter. "I've taken your toys... you're mine now." He said smirking. The boy wasn't expecting what the Vampire was doing. "See kid... you're... too new, you've never had to put down a real vampire... I'm not just any Vampire..." he hinted at something larger at work. "And you... oh... you'll be my newest little... toy." He leaned forward grazing his fangs on the flesh of the little hunter, smirking at the attempts the boy made at getting away. He wasn't going to be getting away any time soon. Not till he was finished with the boy. Vampires had special little quirks about them, they never left a victim alive if they could help it, either they turned them or killed them. Today would be no different, the fangs grazed the flesh as the man pinned the young hunter. The boy couldn't be any older than 20 or so, but he was weak. That was the biggest thing he noticed, he wasn't comparable to the strength of the other hunters he had come into contact with. He smirked and sunk his fangs into the boys neck. In the process of the bite, he was planning on turning the boy but something stopped him before it went too far. He had taken a lot of blood from the hunter, no doubt enough to make him unable to move sufficiently. A bullet grazed the back of the creature and he turned, red eyed to see what shot him. Whatever it was was headed straight for him. It moved fast, changing from a human figure into something much more menacing. A large wolf about the size of a lion lunged towards the vampire. The Vampire dropped the boy and took off. He was interrupted and would deal with it later, at the moment the sun was almost up, and it was no point fighting a wolf for a human. He could find another. Wolves usually were good at decapitating or incapacitating a vampire, he may have been strong but a tussle with a wolf was a tussle that he wanted to avoid for the time being.

As soon as the vampire left. The wolf moved over to the boy who was now laying on the ground. He nuzzled the boys hand to see if he would get a reaction, when he didn't he shifted and lifted the kid in his arms and walked off to his apartment. It didn't take him long to get to his apartment and he did what he could to help the boy regain his consciousness. He put the boys weapons near him so that he didn't freak out when he woke up. The wolf sat in his human form in a chair beside the bed he had sat the kid on. He was scrolling through his smart phone messing around with a game that wasn't really worth mentioning. When the kid woke he looked over the top of the phone. "You alright?" He asked. He didn't know how much the kid remembered, or if he knew what the man actually was.. "I found you almost dead in the alley... Picked you up, brought you back here..." He said softly. His eyes were pale blue and his hair was black and short. His smile was soft, strong. His face was soft but also quite a protective look to his features. He screamed dominance without even trying. "I hope you're feeling alright..." he said, voice deep and soft.

(Yay! Finally started!)

RE: An unlikely pair - Me and Reizo

wallpaper-219867-8218010-4-3659790_zps4ritqcsn.jpg

Oh shit, he's done it now. Damn it Riley Sky! You just had to try your hands on that Grade C vampire! Well he thought that he was going to get a clear shot from above but that didn't seem to work one bit. He had forgotten to mask his scent before he left the house and now he was paying the price of possibly the worse situation ever. Riley squirmed underneath the vampire as he tried his hardest to get the creature off from himself. While he tried to escape earlier, his dagger had fallen off and his bow and quivers of arrow were forcefully yanked away. The white-haired youth gritted his teeth before he tensed up at those fangs puncturing through his delicate skin, "Argh! Get off me damn it!" Riley squirmed, trying his best to overpower this vampire but he was sucking his blood far too fast that he was quickly getting weak as well. Soon enough, his struggles ceased to nothingness as his face turned paler by the second that was until he felt the weight finally removed that he fell into uncounsciousness.

When Riley did wake up, he sat up too quick that he ended up getting a massive dizzy feeling. Darn, looks like he had grown anemic. The tanned skin male glanced to the voice next to him. Who was this man? He didn't seem to a vampire of some sort which was truly a blessing. At that instant, his hand reached up and touched his neck. Oh? There were no puncture wounds? Oh right, vampires grade C and above are able to have the ability of not leaving any marks on their victims so the wounds magically heals up the moment the fangs were removed. Riley grumbled at the thought before he turned to the man finally. Whoa, he looked completely the opposite of him. Sure he was well built but he knew he would not be like this guy, "Really..? oh.. thanks man.." he groaned, his hand reached up to his temple to try and sooth the dizziness away.

Wait a minute. This guy said that he found him in an alleyway almost dead? Did the vampire had his fill and left or did this man did something? Quite the many questions in mind before his eyes grew wide at his weapons neatly placed on one corner. Oh! Thank godness this man brought it with him. Wait, then did he knew he was a hunter then? A special type of hunter that hunts the supernatural beings that was believed to evil species and a threat to mankind, "Sorry about this.. I should.. get going.." he managed as he slowly tried to get himself out of the bed but still his body felt too weak to move.

Since you did it... )

bYKbUkr.png

Damien pushed the fur back around his neck and looked at the boy. He seemed to be coming to terms with everything pretty well but for the most part he wanted to make sure he was going to be okay. "Easy... don't move, you've been through a lot." He said. "I know what you are... and I gotta say, you kinda got in over your head... that wasn't just any Fang... " he said softly. "I'm a hunter." He lied, partly. "You're safe with me." His smile widened a bit, still concealing his own type of fangs, those of the canine variety. He could use them the same way vampires did, and frequently he did, but his bite was softer, and sucked a LOT less blood since he bit for dominance, and not sustenance. "You can trust me.." he said. "Can I get you anything, a drink, something to eat? Anything at all, take your pick." He said. He wanted to make 100% sure that the kid was okay. He got roughed up bad. "The guy isn't a normal vamp, he's one of the top tier, it's amazing I found you when I did I have a feeling you would have been turned had I not." he said softly. "He's a Sire. One of the originals. I've been hunting him for about 3 months now and waiting for him to zero in on new prey... Well, when he zero'd in on you, I had two choices, save you, or kill him I couldn't do both. Scared him off, and brought you back here. Can't let a fellow hunter die out there when I can stop it." He said. His smile was genuine and soft.

Riley merely looked to the other male as he spoke, a clear scowl on his face at the fact that the vampire had gotten away. Although when he mentioned about knowing him as a fellow hunter himself, he couldn't help but feel relieved since he did saved him after all. So this guy was hunting that creature too. Closing his eyes, he let out a soft sigh and ran a hand through his white hair, trying to not lose to the weakness in him since he kind of felt pathetic to had gone through that, "Just something to energize me then I'll be out of your troubles." he said, not wanting to burden a comrade, having no clue what he really was, "I'm Riley Sky and you are?" he asked while rummaging his pockets for his cellphone of which he was thankful that it was still alright and sent a quick message to one of his brothers that he was alright and going to stay at a friend's place for now. Somehow Riley felt quite safe with this man around and there was something about him that seemed different but in a good way that he couldn't explain.

Damien smiled softly, "I'm Damien." he smiled and shook his head. "You're No burden." he said. He got up and walked out of the room to get the other male some food to eat and drink to sate his thirst. Returning with water and a fresh steak sandwich he held it out to him. "Honest. You're no trouble to me. I just wanted to check you over.. you know, make sure that you are still human, and staying that way." He said. "I didn't want to check while you were incapacitated, I found it wrong." He waited till the male finished his food then looked at him and grabbed a kit from his dresser, sitting on the edge of his bed where the male laid. "It will hurt, but it's needed to check a few things... " he said. He didn't want to cause the guy anymore pain than he'd been in already, but he needed to make sure that the kid wasn't marked, and if he was... then he was going to have to stay close...

Riley took in his name although he did note that he didn't seem to share his last name so he wasn't going to pry. He watched him move out of the room, disappearing for a while so he just pondered to himself at how foolish he was to actually be caught like that and have this guy save me. When he came back, he slowly sat up and thanked him for the steak sandwich he had brought for him. He carefully ate it before he blinked when he pulled out a small kit from his dresser as he wondered what it was. Riley nodded as he finished up his food, thinking that he should allow him to do as he hoped it was what he said. Just to check on him right?

"Alright.. just to check.." he murmured as he eyed Damien as he proceeded with his tests.

Damien knew it would hurt so he wanted to make it as easy as he could. "It's gonna hurt but I'll be gentle. It's important to find out if he's tracking you... if so..." he trailed off. He pulled out a needle and syringe and prepared it, opening the sterilized needle and applying it to the syringe. He moved to him and gently rubbed his arm and found his vein and pulled it back to get blood, a small amount was all that was needed so he pulled it out and set it aside. He then moved his hand up to the boys neck over the small bumps, all that was left from the bite. He moved out of the room returning a little bit later. ' He's being followed...' He looked at him. "You're fine, nothing is wrong." He nodded. "You're welcome to leave..." he said. 'I will follow...' he thought to himself.

Riley's emerald eyes grew wide at the sight of the syringe as he turned away, obviously disliking needles. He braced himself and closed his eyes before he let out a small hiss when he felt his blood being taken from the syringe. Once that was done, the human landed back on the bed, grumbling a little at how it did hurt and he felt slightly more weaker eventhough all he did was take a little blood. Damien disappeared once more and this time Riley was pondering at the fact that the moment he would feel better he would leave and not bother this man, "Really? That's a relief.." he said, grinning at him a little, "Well looks like I have to track down the small fries for now." he chuckled to himself before the white-haired youth rolled on his side, letting out a sigh, "I'll rest a bit for now.. probably later I would leave.." he said, followed by a yawn as he ended up sleeping.

Later that night Damien watched over him while he slept, thankful the kid was alright. He hardly knew the boy prepared a care pack for him and sent him on his way. "Feel free to come back if you ever need my help. And try to stay out of trouble." He said smirking softly. He opened up the door for the boy and watched him leave. As soon as he was gone far enough away he followed after the boy in his wolf form, able to stay quieter lower to the ground, and able to run if he was ever seen. He followed the boy where ever he went and would be doing this for the next few days. If anyone attacked the boy, he would have to help out, so he hoped that nothing would end up happening.

Meanwhile the vampire which he was avoiding was thinking of how to go about getting the boy back, Darmus wasn't the type of guy to let his prey go, especially not because of some stupid mutt. He knew what the man was and who. Damien was the pack leader of a pack that left quite a long time ago, and he was the one that stayed behind and decided to make everything work how he wanted. Safe town, safe place - good job he did.

Riley felt much more better later that night and he was surprised to see what he had set up for him for his journey home. He looked up to Damien and gave him grin, "Thanks a lot man for taking care of me and sorry for the trouble." he said turning his back to the other male before he stopped, "I'll stay out of trouble, don't worry." he turned his head to Damien and smirked before he proceeded his walk home. Thankfully he recognized the area so he was able to maneuver his way home, having no clue that Damian was following him.

The moment Riley reached his own double storey home, he was bombarded by his twin brothers who clung to him while wailing on where the hell he had been. Riley sighed and explained to them what happened, "A hunter named Damien?" asked Lyle as he turned to his twin, giving him a confused face, "Never heard of him.. but that name does ring a bell.." murmured Lucien as they shrugged and went away with his brother, checking him all over for any wounds or something. Looks like he would have to be extra careful the next time he would go out hunting.

( any plans from here, I'm lost mostly cuz of the stress i'm under, just lost my job so I'm a bit scatterbrained. )

Damien didn't want the kid in trouble so he followed him until he got home. It seemed he lived with others, he should be safe. Damien decided to return home but only moments after leaving he picked up the scent and growled softly. The bastard had already been here. He was in the house. Damien waited to see what happened, he couldn't just barge in there to help the kid. If the guy was in the house, which was possible. It wasn't a good thing. He hoped that he had come and left- seeing that the kid wasn't home. Damien watched for a couple hours and nothing seemed to happen so he figured that the man hadn't in fact followed. He sighed and stuck around for the next couple of days, things seemed calm so he figured it was fine to head home. He did so - going back and hunting down some weaker vamps in the area around his home before turning in for the night. He would protect the town like he always did. He hoped he'd never meet the kid again but unfortunately some things are just meant to happen.

[ Aww man.. so sorry to hear that.. ><; well for the RP maybe the vamp the other night thought that his blood tasted too good that all the other vamps wanted a taste of him? ;o ]

For the next couple of days Riley was alright at home as he didn't feel like going out to hunt for a while after what had happened to him. He didn't tell his brothers that he got attacked by a higher ranked vampire since he didn't want them to get worried. So he lounged around at home while trying to find any info of whoever was Damien the hunter but found nothing about it. Maybe he was just someone really secretive to the society? Shrugging that thought Riley went his own days, having no clue that the vampire that attacked him the other day was lingering around. The day Damien had left for his own home was the day Riley decided to go out hunting. Packing up his gear and weapon and he made sure he didn't forget to bring protection and removed his scent, Riley set off to just settle the lower ones for tonight.

Damien had decided the kid was fine and went home so he wasn't around for the kid when he was being stalked yet again. This time though by a much younger vampire. a new blood. Sloppy, inexperienced... Surely Riley could measure up to this guy. The vampire was agile, fast, but Riley was a hunter he would be able to deal with it right?

The vampire watched him and realized that the boy was here for him. The vamp had been killing things in the area and this hunter was onto him. He was hiding - watching the young hunter and waiting for an opportunity to attack.

Damien hadn't picked up the boys scent in a couple days, he thought the coast was clear. Little did he know, how wrong he was.

Riley noticed the target in sight as he stood with his back against the wall of a building. They were in an alleyway where people often missed and it was also a place where he couldn't climb high and hit him from a safe distance. Judging the way this vampire moved, he seemed to an inexperienced one. Maybe he could do it tonight. Pulling back his arrow against his bow, the white-haired youth stayed still before he was within range and appeared just right to shot the arrow straight into the vampire's heart in a perfect strike. He grinned at his accomplishment, thinking that he won definitely.

The vampire may have been new, but his reflexes were high enough to dodge a simple arrow. He laughed and appeared behind the boy. "I can see why Sire got so easily into your bloodstream." He said, hoping to spook the boy. He smirked and moved towards him slowly, grabbing his wrist and attempting to pry his weapon from his hands.

(Don't want to godmode, so short posts for now )

Riley clicked his tongue when the vampire dodged his arrow easily. His eyes grew wide at the other's voice appearing behind him and he wasn't placed that he was trying to yank his weapon from him. He glared at him before he pulled his hand away from him and swung his back leg to hit his head. Once it connected, he grinned and pulled out his dagger.

(No prob~ c;)

( I'm on if you are, I have a couple hours. Want to beat some posts out? )

The vamp wasn't expecting the hunter to know anything and when he grabbed for the weapon. He wasn't expecting the boy to react so quickly, he wouldn't make that mistake twice. The vamp took a blow to the head which only pissed him off as the boy put on a defeating smirk. He didn't like that and he upped his game, grabbing the wrist the boy had his dagger in and twisting it. he would have broken it till the knife was dropped.

[ Sorry for the late reply, been very busy as of late >: ]

Riley thought he could end this with a swift stab to the vamp's heart but he misjudged his strength when he took his wrist and twisted it enough to have his release his dagger, "Owh..! Damn it!" the human scowled as he fell to his knees. Oh man, was he going to lose again? No way. With what strength he got, he twisted his own body to unwind himself before he kicked the vamp away to his stomach.

all good, are you around for a bit? I'd like to crack out some posts if you want)

The amount of presure from the kick was what pushed him away, as the vampire wasn't feeling any pain from such a weak kick. He laughed and stood ready to fight him again, ready to take the kid on. "You have no idea what you're doing against us, do you..." He mocked the boy. He stepped towards him and grabbed the blade and within a couple seconds he was behind the kid agian.

[ Sorry, during work I can only reply during breaks D: ]

Riley panted as he groaned at how his wrist now sprained, he can't pull on his bow properly. He glared at the vampire and just as he was about to reach for his blade, it was quickly taken from him instead. His eyes widened when he sensed him behind him, "Shit!" he cursed as he braced himself for the next hit.

The vampire pressed the dagger to the side of his neck. "You're easy." He said, laughing. "Even I, a newer vampire, can still take you down. Why exactly are you a hunter?" He prodded, hitting him where it would likely hurt. "Pathetic..." He leaned forward and bit the neck of the boy, but didn't break the skin. He kept the dagger against his flesh and licked at the side of his neck.

( No problem, reply whenever you can, it's cool :3 I'm enjoying this for the most part I like the quick posts that still give enough detail for the other to post to )

[ Thank you ; u; ]

Riley glared at the vampire behind him before he pondered on an escape route, "I've got my reasons.." he replied as he groaned when he was hit on the back. He fell down to his knees and he tensed up when he bit the side of his neck, licking it as well as he squirmed, "Oi oi.. quit it with the games.." Riley hissed.

Back
Top Bottom