Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All sorts of pairings! [MxM, MxF, MxFuta, MxOther] Updated 7/6 with plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyboy

Meteorite
Hello everyone! I've decided to try and flesh out this request thread so here goes.

I'm a male roleplayer looking for partners to explore all sorts of pairings. I lean towards the sub side and generally prefer to play male characters, though there are always exceptions. I'm looking to play in PM or via email only for now.

My posts are typically about 3 paragraphs and I'd expect the same of my partner, though I can do go for more if merited. Like most I try to mirror what I'm given but I prefer longer posts to shorter ones. I try to post at least once a day, though it's not always possible. But when I have the time I can also sometimes make several posts over a relatively short amount of time.

But enough about the boring stuff, let's get to the plots!

Boy Harem (MxM)
Takes place in a matriarchal society in which the Queen has a massively large harem of male consorts. The harem is so large it's essentially it's own community with it's own hierarchy and customs and politics. Your character would be a long established consort, one of the Queen's favorites and with considerable amount of reverence and clout amongst the harem society. He would more a femboy character as in this matriarchial society, feminine dress and appearances are signs of rank. My character would be a fresh faced boy just initiated into the harem, given to you for training.

Loving Mother (FutaxM)
The loving bond between a Mother and son is tested when the Mother is cursed with an extra appendage.. one that demands release which only her son can provide. The more pent up she gets, the stronger the curse takes hold.. turning her from a nurturing mother to a rutting beast in heat... and then back again once she finally gets relief. (At least for a bit, until the next time...)

On the Prowl (FutaxM, or MonsterxM, possibly Anthro)
A boy lost alone in the woods at night becomes prey for a creature stalking him. This one is fairly open ended! Is it some sort of savage anthro creature capturing slaves for it's tribes? Some sort of demon or monster that needs to breed? Lots of possibilities! Send me your craziest!

I also have a couple of pics that have really stoked my imagination lately, although I don't have specific plots for them. If any of them strike your fancy as well let me know and maybe we can figure something out!

(NSFW, obviously)

Furry Femboys
Boy of Steel
A Beach Encounter
Furry Sweethearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom