Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (Me and Zero5906)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Aria entered her house, puffing with anger. This was the 19 year old brunette's third breakup in the past month and the first one where she knew what or more precisely who the reason was.She walked down the hall, hearing the television rant about a soccer match.She walked up the LED and turned it off, standing infront of it.

Dressed in a pink sleeveless crop top, that showed genrous amount of cleavage and her white abdomen paired with a pair of white shorts, she threw an accusing look to her brother."It was you! The whole time i thought something was wrong with me but no! It was you!"She spoke and when she saw the confused look on his face she went on."So after four great dates, Today Robert calls me and tells me he can't date me coz I'm too perky! Too perky? What the hell does it even mean? So I pester him then he finally tells me he doesn't want to get beat up by my brother! You did this with Trevor and Bob too, didn't you?"She asked him.

It had been ten years since there parents died and ever since, He has been her protector.But now it was getting out of hand."If you keep doing this, I will wind up alone and unloved. Who do you think is the perfect guy for me?"

GDpvuKz.jpg
Aria

Ricky smiled looking at her cleavage and her belly, then looks straight into her eyes. "Me. I know you more than anyone else. Those kids dont deserve you. You wont be alone, you have me Aria." His voice firm but still caring. He wasn't ashamed at all that he was the reason for everything, and he wasnt gonna let his beautiful lil sister go with some scummy looking guy.

( FYI- I dont care for sports )

Aria stopped breathing for a moment. She couldn't deny that she always had liked him, in a sexual way..but did he like heer to?
"You? Ricky..I love you but I need someone yo satisfy my urges and needs.Do you think you could or possibly want to do it?"She spoke.It was a sarcastic question yet serious in its own ways.

"Could I? I'm fully capable of doing so. Do I want to? Well who else will and plus you are so darn beautiful and great curves." He stood up slowly and walked to her; he holds her her sides and holds her close to him. "I love you more than anything else, thats why I am so protective of you. If I can have you and always have you belong to me. I'd need no one else. Since our parents died, you were in my thoughts constantly. You're all I have now."
He runs his right hand through her soft long brunette hair and caressed her cheek. "Please don't leave me, Aria."

Aria was shocked at his answer.She sure hadn't imagined him confess like this.She watched him come up to her as he grazed her sides.She looked up at him and gulped."You are on my thouhts too"She spoke truthfully. "If that is so..then I won't leave you."She spoke kissing his lips slowly. "Although I would like to see how you fulfil my urges"She tease.d.

He smiled when he heard her say she wont leave him and kissed him on the lips slowly. Ricky sighed in relief then raised an eyebrow when she mentioned about how he will fulfill her urges then grinned. "You must be in the mood huh, shall we go to the bedroom?" Before he took her hand, he peeled off her top then gently tugged down on her shorts and pants in one go, he kissed her virgin tight innie pussy then rose up taking her hand. "What position you want to be your first? Do you know any? It's okay if dont." He takes off his shirt and shorts leaving the boxers on til they were in the bedroom.

Aria watced as he stripped her leaving her only in her undergarments."Whatever position you want"She spoke as she removed her bra, letting her 36 C cup breasts full with milk fall down.
She licked her lips seeing him naked as she waited.

"I think the best one for first time is lotus, sitting on bed with my outstretched and you on my lap with your legs wrapped around me behind my back, it gives access to kiss and me to play with your perfect breasts. You can ride me at any speed you wish, when you feel you need to rest, you can just rest with my dick buried in you." He drops his boxers once they got to the bedroom and he set her on the bed, he was hard but not quite fully erect, he had plenty of room to grow. He walked towards her then glided her cute panties down her smooth gorgeous legs with great thick thighs. "God, You have the most stunning body, in my eyes, you are perfect." He gets on the bed with his legs stretched out and gestures her to come with his finger.

( can you try more with your spelling and grammar please? )

Aria smiles, liking his suggestion."That sounds perfect"She spoke agreeing."But my breasts. .they ache bad and feel so heavy"She told him.Ever since she hit puberty, her breasts had started to produce a lot of milk and always were sore and achy.
She blushed as he complimented her.She felt him pull down her undie before taking out his own."Wow you are so big"She gushed before eagerly climbing into bed with him.She got on top of him, her breasts near his chin and her pussy grazing his cock.

"Your breasts feel achy and feel heavy...? That sounds like your breasts are over burdened of breast milk...Odd since you arent pregnant but no matter. I will massage and milk them, as well as breastfeed off of them for you honey. How long do you feel this heaviness and achy pain and how much does it hurt? If it hurts too much for you, I can come to your highschool and stick around so you can seek me when need me to milk you or have me breastfeed." He smiled hearing her words impressed with his size and not even fully erect yet, he guides his dick to align with her pussy and guides her body to slowly sink down on it then lets ride it out her pace. "Dont worry about going fast, just enjoy yourself even if it means just sitting there with it buried in you and grind on it."

(Can you give more detailed content, and more response to what I'm giving?)

(Sorry no.)

Aria looked at him gratefully."Ohh that would be great! Yeah..it aches to put a bra on or even touch them..You'll be doing me a great favour Ricky, Thank you"She spoke kissing his lips."Do you think you could do them now?"She asks hopefully.

She gasps before groaning as he starts to enter her tight pussy.Her walls wrap around his cock in a tight embrace as she throws her head backs, a groan slipping her lips.She wraps her arm around him tightly,letting herself adjust to his length.It felt heavenly to have him in.

Ricky smiled at her excited and grateful reaction and kissed back, he replies to her question by squeezing her right breast and milks it hard as he latches his mouth on her left breast, lips around the whole areola and began sucking hard, swallowing one mouthful at a time. "Mmmmm...." He discovered he really loved her breast milk, it was rich and smooth going down. Ricky closed his eyes and became fixated on sucking on her milk heavy breasts. From the pleasure of getting such a treat from her perky full C cup breasts and his hard dick buried in her very tight pussy and in a tight embrace; his dick went from hard to fully erect. A size of 7 inches length and a girth of a full inch and half including the mushroom cap head, being very large bulbous head.

Back
Top Bottom