Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dove Cameron: From Starlet to Slave (Ryanmo97 x DaddysLittleSkank)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
The head of Disney Channel was going over the numbers and Liv and Maddie just wasn't making the money it use to. It was time to cancel the show and recoup their losses.

The head of the network called the star of the show Dove Cameron into his office. She was told by her agent to wear her nicest outfit. Once Dove was in the office, "Thank you for coming, Dove..." he said, "I'm sorry to tell you this but It's time to cancel Liv and Maddie... As you know there is a clause in your contract that if the show is cancelled before reaching 100 episode, then you and all of your assets become the property of the Walt Disney Company and your talent agency. You and your assets will be sold at auction and the money will be divided equally between the company and your talent agency. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." She said in a disappointed yet as respectful way as possible. "Let me guess, the auction is already in progress. My manager had told me what I'd have to do if this were to happen; go on the auction stage and strip so the buyers can see what they're going to bidding on. I then go to the highest bidder."

Dove had friends who had gone through the same thing and some were sold to good people and others were later found dead in a ditch somewhere. A lucky few had been bought by their family and that was the end of it, but this would defiantly not happen to Dove.

Back
Top Bottom