Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons New Pet (Xora and Wiki234)

Xora

Planetoid
It was almost midnight and it had been storming outside for the last few hours while the was city filled with a mild bone chilling flooding waters throughout the entirety of the city it was perfect for washing away all the evidence of blood fibers and DNA of the murder that Alastair had just committed he had just finished a contract of a hit on his target and had been paid in full as he was returning home bruised and sore after having a few large bullet slugs removed from his back as he had slowly limped back to him home once he got to his door he fumbled with his keys trying to get the key into the lock with his numbed hand and after a few seconds the key finally slid into the lock of the door as it opened with a click and a low squeak of the rusted door hinges

Vanilla sighed as she shivered in the cold, she had been living out as a stray in need of a master but no one would even take her not knowing why herself. She was a rather short neko with a medium busy with white cat ears and a tail. She was an obedient pet to anyone who would accept her if it was even possible anymore though she was also rebellious at times. Vanilla wore a black and white made outfit, as she slowly walked with her head down sadly in the rain.

She wandered for a bit, looking around and hearing the sound of keys turning to look over at a man who seemed he was hurt a lot and he was shaking from the cold. Vanilla blushed and looked down looking over and staring before she finally walked across the street to the owner of the home, " e-ummmm...ex-excuse me but...I was...ummmm...do you need help?" She asked holding her hands together and shivering a bit.

He turned and looked at her with his horns pushing his hood higher up on his head with the door cracked open as warm air flowed from the inside of the inside of his home and he said " I am fine I just had a long day today and my body is a bit sore for the fatigue I will be fine in the morning I am a demon after all now what do you want you little neko I would like to go inside to get away from the wet and cold and warm myself by my fireplace "as the door open farther letting out more warm air as he started to go farther inside of his home as she stood in the rain

She looked down still shivering, scared a bit that he looked a bit mad that she was keeping him, "I.. W-w-well I'm a...stray...in need of a master to take me..." Her whole body was shivering as her tail moved back and forth behind her at a quick pace as her ears were all the way down as well. She looked up at him, " m-my name is vanilla if you...well...if you wanted to know, I'm sorry for being a bother, I'll go if you want me to..." She looked down to the ground and held her hands together in front of her looking as if she was going to cry if he turned her away.

He had looked at her then picked her up by her tail and held her up to his face so he could get a better look at her then tossed her onto a arm chair inside of his house and closes the door behind him Then says "take off your wet clothes" before he begins to strip himself of his clothes and threw them onto the floor with a wet flop. As he then turn to his fireplace grabbing the match box off the mantel sparked a match to life letting the flame glow for a few secs before he lit the wood ablaze brightens up the room as a jet of warmth filled them room. Then said to vanilla " I will let you stay but you better make yourself useful or I will throw you back out on the street" as he lays down by the fire to dry off as the wounds on his body began to heal up.

She closed her eyes feeling scared and yelped as he pulled on her tail which was one of her sensitive spots beside her ears and other place....the young girl yelps in terror as she tossed inside the house though surprisingly she lands on a chair bouces from the impact a bit from her small frame, like a bump on a roller coaster. "I-I'm embarrassed...." She said lookin away with a warm blushing knowing that even her panties and bra were wet as well and she didn't want to be naked in front of him so soon even when he did exactly that... She blushed just looking down and still shivering from her clothes though it was nice to feel warm now. " y-y-yes master...I-I will do anything to stay here..." She said feeling more terrified with the fact that he wasn't afraid to make her worst fear come true if she did something wrong. "I'll be a good servant to master!" She said loudly showing she could do it.

It did not take for the heat of the fire to dry and warm the both of them the room toasty from the fire as the demon picked up the neko by the tail then set her naked body in into he his naked lap again his large lip cock as he began to pinch rub and tease her ears before he began to chew on one ear softly and tug on the ear with his teeth as vanila soon felt his long forked demon tongue run across her face to her ears as his tongue ran around the inner lining of her soft fluffy cat ears as she could feel his cock slowly before harder and harder as her played with her soft ears and tail

She felt warm and comfortable for a moment seeing her clothes were now gone from her, "what...are you doing?!" She asked scared of how rough she was but also what was even happening right now, "please don't..."

His hands did not stop moving they continued to fondle her body as he said to her "if your going to be my servant I have to get more familiar with you body so I can use it to the bed of its ability to please myself" While his teeth continued to softly chew on her ear as his hands grope her breasts but once his cock had become rock hard he grabbed her tail pulled on it to get her to bent over showing him the nekos cunt and started to run his fingers across her cunt to feel her arousal

"Please no..." She blushed as she closed her eyes and started to whimper, "please, not yet at least...it's my first time as well..." She blushed as she looked down at how big he was, being scared. He would use her for pleasure than being a maid? She didn't get it at all, now she would rather be on the street than here if he did go even further. " please let me clean or cook, anything but this for now!" She cried not wanting to be forced to be pleasures, she liked it when it was more natural and about love. The young girl gave a moan though she shook her head struggling a bit.

The demon looked at her as his eye twitch a little now seeming to have he now had a annoyed look on his face as he then flipped her around and rubbed his long fat hard cock across her face as he said "fine I will not fuck you yet but you will have to make me limp again using your mouth but next time I will use you my new cute servant "as he held her rubbing her ears with his hand as his large throbbing cock continued to rub against her face as he waited for her to start sucking him off with her mouth

She leaned back, shaking her head and pushing him back a bit, the young Neko didn't like it that rough and it was embarrassing to have something like that even forced in front of her face. " master...is this like a test or something?" She couldn't help as she sat back on the ground looking up at him still afraid, she slowly crawled back afraid though not too far with a blush on her cheeks, " I'm sorry! I feel so afraid right now!" She finally admitted putting her head down and shaking.

The demon knew that he was strong and knew if he was to rough with her he would hurt her then said when he rubbed her ears softly trying to put on a softer friendlier face but hard for him by his nature "you want to stay here you will have to take care of me and my needs along with my home do a good job and make me feel good I will bring home treats" as her scratch her ears and rubbed her chin as he then sat her in his lap and place her hands on his hard warm cock and asked her to rub his cock with her hands trying to get her to feel more comfortable as he rubbed her back to make her feel better as his body warmed

She looked down with a pout, her heart beating fast then looked up at him, " I can be good for a master, but I was out there because I had nothing...." She told him softly as she felt his warn cock in her hands again. The young neko knew her job, being raised to know how to take care of a home like a maid and obey her master like she should if a master ever took her anyway. " I'm sensitive..." She admitted looking away for a moment before she started to move her hands, then closing her eyes and slowly sticking her tongue out to the tip.

He Grinned and rubbed the soft fluffy ears on her head as she licked the tip of his cock as his cock throbs slightly as her tongue touches his cock as he continues to rub her ears as he forces himself to not to be scary as he says " aww good girl that felt good now keep going " as the warm crackling fire had dried and warmed their bodies as his fingers run through the fur of her tail as she played with his cock

She looks back at the warmth of the fire and gives a small smile, of course seeing that she never felt so warm in her body and in her heart though not from her emotions to him but just by the feeling of fire behind her. The young girl sighed and closed her eyes continuing to circle the tip, running her tongue along the length for a moment before she would slowly take a bit more into her mouth.

He had grinded as his new neko servant teased the tip then ran the length of his cock with her tongue causing a small around a precum to push its way through changing his cock from a mild salty to a mild sweet taste when she began to take his the length of his cock as he rubbed her head to encourage as he says "thats a good girl suck me good and hard now take more of my cock into your mouth" as he pushes his cock a bit deeper into her mouth helping her get himself off as he would let out a groan when she was doing good as he tickled the flesh on her back as he ran his claws down her spine before plating with her tail with his fingers as she sucked him off but after a few minutes he filled her mouth with cum as he finally blew his load as he said with a chuckle "now drink up little kitten you're going to need drink your milk "

She slowly started to suck on him a little slower feeling like her heart was broken for some reason... Though as he suddenly exploded inside of she pulled back quickly as the rest dripped out of her mouth and some onto her face as he swallowed s little but coughed s bit as well, covering her chest and her other areas with a shiver.

He had pulled out a wet rag and clean her up wiping off all of his seed off from her body before he picked her up curled up next to her on his bed with his arms wrapped around her as he kissed her ears and told her " good kitty you pleases your master and now we sleep and I will put you to work in the morning" as he fell alseep.

Back
Top Bottom