Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Bly's Request Thread <closed for now!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blythe

Meteorite
Edit: Sorry folks! I just put this up today and got a couple of RP bites already, so I'm no longer available! Thank you for your time. I'll edit this thread when I'm back to being available for a new RP.

Hello, all! I'm relatively new here, so hopefully I go about making this thread correctly. I thought I would post a bit about me, then I would move on to listing what I like in RP and what a few of my ideas are.

I'm 26, identify as male, and I have a B.A. in English literature. I'm here to have fun, not write essays, so please feel free to just drop me a PM saying 'hi!'

My favorite genres are contemporary, fantasy, and horror! I'm a bit of an artist and dabble in both traditional and digital formats, although not so much digital as of late due to my pen tablet breaking. I love reading, and I am a huge videogame buff!

I don't care about the gender identity of the person behind the screen; I'm looking for good writers! That being said, for this request thread, I am looking for male homosexual pairings only. I do include and am okay with a partner wanting to write a transmale for these pairings, but cismale MxM is my favorite. I tend to write anywhere between one to five paragraphs. I'm not a grammar Nazi, I promise! I write in 3rd person perspective in past tense, preferably.

I am open to most kinks, but please...no requests about scat. I don't like that.

What I do like for my characters:
* Anal (giving)
* Oral (giving or receiving)
* Foreplay
* Sex toys
* Light BDSM
* Dubious non-violent consent ("You say no, but you mean yes!")

I tend to play 'top' characters more often than not. I can play Doms as well, but sometimes it's fun to just have a good vanilla romance. I am open to replying a couple of times a week, maybe more if need be. I only wish to roleplay via threads. I will not roleplay via IMs, e-mail, PMs, or any other off-site medium. I prefer using RL or drawn images for characters if we use images and lean away from using any anime images. All characters will be 16+, preferably older than 16.

Please include the word "SQUIGGLEBUTT" if you PM me about a roleplay or post here with interest including that word...so I know you read my thread thoroughly. I will ignore requests that do not contain that word.

Now onto an idea! I've only got one at the moment, because I don't want to burden myself overly much here. Hopefully as time goes on, I will think of more!

Oh, the cliche angst of vampires, right? I know, not that original! But it's something light and fun. :)

Two young men had developed crushes on each other in their senior year, both eighteen years old. They had been best friends, but they had a certain reluctance about approaching each other about it. Perhaps the parents of each young man are bigoted or overly religious. Perhaps the parents of one character have declared that they won't be dating anyone so long as they live at home! Or perhaps it was just simple sweet shyness!

My character finds himself abruptly kidnapped and turned into a vampire by a controlling dark creature named Magnus. Now that he's one of the eternal undead, forever cold and handsome, what harm could come of him approaching the guy he liked? Can he make it work?

I tend to play vampires as having the following traits:
* They must feed on blood to survive, preferably at least once a night.
* They turn others by draining all of their blood and feeding them a little of their own.
* Daylight and fire will destroy them.
* They must be invited into a house.

I'm looking for someone to play the human love interest! I can elaborate more on character concepts for my character depending on the preferences of my fellow co-writer.

The part I would wish to write is in bold. These would all be for MxM games, of course. More of these likely to be added later.

* Vampire x Human
* Teacher x Student
* Older Brother x Younger Brother
* Wizard x Apprentice

Thank you for your time, and thank you for reading! Preferably, please PM me if you are interested to get a faster response from me. You can also post here if interested, and I'll contact you. Assuming in either case that you used the secret word somewhere. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom