Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Futa x Female Roleplayers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaIncest

Super-Earth
Hiya ^.^

I'm always looking for some new Roleplay Partners!
Here are some things you should know before messaging me.

Roleplaying With Me
  1. I'm strictly Futa x Female
  2. My main interest is Incest Roleplays
  3. Don't care if you're male or female in RL, Infact I don't want to know. I like women, so if you're a guy and want to roleplay as a woman, don't ask if it's okay if you're a guy, cause I'll say no, just ask to Roleplay and leave it like that.
  4. I don't like "txt tlk", You don't have to be perfect, but at least on a high school level please!
  5. I don't like 1 liners, they're okay when you have writer's block, but try to make sure you're not blocked for long.
  6. I work, so I understand if you can't reply all the time or everyday, just don't take forever to get back to me, I'll move on after it's been over a week.
  7. I don't personal talk, as in I'm not going to tell you how my day was or what I do for a living, this is strictly for sexual Rping, Not interested
  8. I only roleplay over PM's, so No Kik, Texts, Yahoo, AIM (You know, those things you used a Frisbees), ect.
  9. My Futas usually only have dicks, no vagina, I don't really care if you go by a different name, but that's what I go by.
  10. I play either Female or Futa, So if you want to be either, let me know :3
  11. Futas always start the roleplays unless the storyline says otherwise
  12. All Characters must be 18 and up
  13. Once a pair is being used in a Roleplay, I change the plot entirely, no need to ask if it's available.
  14. I like details, but too much detail can make something that was supposed to sound sexy, sound disgusting. [Example]: "She spread her legs, showing her pink, bubble gum looking, vagina which irradiated heat" That's a little much, don't you think? Spreading her legs is enough for me, I know what's down there... Or at least... I hope I do O.O!

Turn ons
Incest
Interracial
Impregnation
Breast play
Oral
(If incest) Moaning "Sister" or "mom" during intercourse
Large futa penis (8-11 Inches)
Large breasts (Large C-E cup)

Turn offs
Anal
Men
Futa x Futa
Abuse
Gore
Skat
Bad hygiene
Roleplays that lead straight to sex
Small breasts

Roles I'm looking for, rated 1(Lease wanted) to 5(Most wanted), With pics! (Working on a new format so you can choose pairs of girls, then choose which Roleplay plot you'd like.)

Futanari x Female

(5!) Congrats honey!
Futa Kristine - 34
Kristine.jpg

Fem Celien- 18
Celien.jpg

Kristine was a single parent, being Celien's technical biological father. Celien's mom passed away giving birth to Celien. Celien just graduated High school and she wanted to celebrate with her daughter. Netflix, Dinner, and some alcohol. What else could make the celebration perfect?

(5) I wanted a kid.
Futa Tiara - Age 24
Ballet.jpg

Fem Cheyenne- Age 21
Bambi.jpeg

Cheyenne had just got married to her new husband, who she had been with since middle school. He was perfect, except for 1 thing. He couldn't give children, something Cheyenne had dreamed about. They tried and tried, but nothing worked. Tiara, had always had a small crush on her sister since her sister hit puberty. So it was perfect timing for Tiara to make her sister an offer, which if Cheyenne wanted, no one would have to know.

(5) We both needed some... So why not?
Futa Heaven - Age 26
Heaven.jpeg

Fem Ashley - Age 23
Ashley.jpg

Heaven and Ashley are sisters who live together, and Ashley had recently became single. Heaven hadn't had any in awhile and Ashley was in a mood as well. Wonder what will happen?

(5) Happy 18th Birthday little sis!
Futa Darla - Age 18
Darla.jpg

Fem Jackie - Age 24
Jackie.jpg

It was Darla's 18th Birthday and Jackie had planned a sisters' day together, movies, dinner, then a drink's back at Jackie's apartment. Neither of them would expect what else they'd end up doing that night.

(4) Surprise visit
Lia - Futa Age 25
Lia.jpg

Stacey - Female Age 22
Stacey.jpg

Stacey had just returned home from work, and as she pulled into her driveway, there it was, her sister's car. Stacey couldn't wait to see her sister on her surprise visit... And neither could Lia.

Other Roles For Futa x Female
(3) Mother takes Futa Daughter's virginity
(3) Twin daughters seduce Futa mother so they don't get kicked out
(4) Twin futa sisters bully younger sister into 3 way
(4) Older sister finds ring that turns her into a horny futa when wearing it, and decides to try it out on her innocent younger sister

If you're interested, PM me :3, and if you have any other ideas for roleplays, or if a fetish of yours isn't on my Turn Ons/Offs lists, feel free to ask about it.

FutaIncest said:

Posted in wrong place, this belongs in Request others. This thread is for role plays (after requested and organized)

Have much more luck there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom