Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female for slave/sub position. Play in IMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeking any number of women for Roleplay through YIM or AIM (I might add a different messaging system if you convince me that it is better). I have been playing for over 20 years now and can accommodate all kinds of interests.

I am on all times of the day, anywhere from 12:00 UTC to 3:00 UTC(7:00 est to 22:00 est). Some days I am on all day, others I am not around. I can make appointments if you know you will be around at a certain time I will make all attempts to be here to play.

A few examples of setting we can explore ideas in:
*Twisting innocent Disney Tales into a more taboo story.
*Superheroines always win, lets explore what happens with those spandex clad ladies fail.
*Explore the dark ages and why they are so dark.
*I would love to play out the roman legions advancing through Europe, asia and africa. All the exotic culture they get to experience.
*Modern times with the twists in powerplay, ladies who should have authority, loosing it all. People with power who abuse every aspect of it.
*Sci fi/Futuristic all the advancement in technology and medicine, mind control/brainwashing, the struggles of space traveling and more.

If you are interested in discussing ideas and characters, please PM me with your YIM or AIM username and I will contact you. It will also work best if you tell me a general time you are around to find you.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom