Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female sub searching for FxF/Futa World of Warcraft based rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Okay so I'm back and I'm looking for WoW based rps. OC's only please. Anyways, I have a few rules and a F-List so please be sure to check that over.

Rules:

I: Please be as literate as you can. English is my primary language and I prefer to keep to that in rps, thank you.
II: I rp ONLY via threads. Not through PMs, e-mails, or ims. If this doesn't suit you then you are more than free to look elsewhere.
III: I will NOT play dom. I am sub only. Though I'm not a sub that will just be mindless and not have a backbone and neither will my characters. I like to put up a good fight, but will never be seen as a dom.
IV: I play with all races except: Tauren, Orc, Goblin, Dwarf, or Gnome. Elves in general are my weakness. -Hint hint.-
V: I do not partake in ANY rp that has scat, watersports, vore, or gore. This is not negotiable whatsoever.
VI: No god modding ie. taking over my character against my will or anything of the sort. However if you discuss it with me what you want to do to my character then that is fine with me. I'm ALWAYS open for discussion! ^^
VII: Please no one liners! Two to three paragraphs minimum. I enjoy writing and tend to write a lot so please try to keep up as best as you can. I'm not expecting you to match my posts but please put enough effort into your post.
VIII: Please know your lore! If you're not familiar with something lore-wise then please look it up! It's really not that hard, there are times when I have brain farts and I have to look it up. It's not a big deal, just like it when my partner knows their stuff.~

I can and will alter my rules as I see fit! And if I haven't lost you yet then awesome! This just means we are able to come to agreements here. :"3

Anyways I will be working on plots here soon. But I have ideas for pairings that I will list and as I have them listed it will be like this MexYou, so my role and then yours. :"3

Blood Elf any class [and can be borne as a werewolf or turned] x Blood Elf or Night Elf werewolf [Similar to worgens but these have tails and have the same ability infect others with a bite or scratch, like normal werewolves from mythology. This is not lore-wise but we can make it our own lore.] Massively craving this!

Blood Elf or Night Elf Priest or Paladin maybe even a Shaman x Demon from the void or a servant of an old god.

Draenei [any class] x Whatever

More to come!

I'm looking for corruption in my characters, taking them from being pure and innocent to becoming slaves to the darkness. Incest is always loved here as well. Same goes with magic! Since our characters will either be on Azeroth or in Outlands/Draenor magic will always be around them.~ I will work on plots later in the post below since this thread is still a wip atm. So please bare with me here! ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom