Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alexandria's request Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only roleplay over thread and rarely pm!!!!!!
https://www.f-list.net/c/alexandria%20xxx/
There's the F-list I spent so much precious time on, just saying guys!
Limits: Scat, gore, death, etc.

1) I have been you girlfriend for 2 years and you and me are both on out last year of high school. Your parents get a divorce early in the year and you move away with your mom. We still keep the love strong by tons of phone calls and Skype. My mom dies mid year and my dad becomes an abusive alcoholic. One day I appear at your door step with my bag.************

2) I would play the totally innocent teenage cheerleader (f) You would be the bad bad boy. Her dad is a cop, and his boss makes him take you in for the summer. You would own a bad ass motorcycle also. Since my character has always been innocent, she disliked him. We would start the role play at the beginning of the summer and the dad sadly has to go off and get deployed so he is going to be gone for almost a year. She is left alone with him, and his motorcycle.*******************

3)Bestfriends. They have been bestfriends ever since 5th grade they even acted like a couple some times. They were always the best of friends, well... more like family.******

Pairings:

Dad X Daughter **
Cheerleader X Football player********
Neko X Human**
Brother X Sister***
Anthro X Male owner.**
Master X Sex slave*

F X M only!

***=Craving

Plot!
I have dark brown hair that flows to the middle of my back, I have bright blue eyes, I stand at 5'4 and am slightly tanned. I have deep set dimples and straight white teeth. I also have a very petite frame.) We have been dating for almost two years now, and we are madly in love. However, you tend to act like a jerk to me in front of your friends, even though it kills you inside. We are at your house and I was spending the night. It’s 11:30pm and you and a bunch of your mates are at the house drinking, and being extremely loud with music blaring from every corner of the house. I come down the steps in one of your oversized jerseys from (whatever sport you play) that I stole and some short sleeping shorts, my hair down and in its natural curls. I sigh, noticing there are people everywhere passed out or making out. “Guys, keep it down!” I yell. I spot you in the living room, a walk over to you, “Can you get these people to calm down?” I ask, but you obviously ignore me. After a few minutes of me trying to clean up all the mess, a group of your friends come over to me, and they start messing with me by throwing more trash on the ground and spilling their drinks everywhere.

Plot!
Title: Escape from ____ City (Haven’t thought of a name yet…)
Genre: Steampunk, wizardry, post-apocalyptic
Era: Everywhere…
Brief Synopsis: A world in which magic and Steampunk collide. Wizardry is a common art, and, although not many possess the gift, the ones that do don’t have much power at all. They can cast a few illumination spells or cause a spark at their fingertips, but that’s it. A few teens, however, are particularly gifted, and the tyrannical government has gotten wind of them. In order to escape the grasp of the assassins dispatched to wipe them out, the teens must scramble across a Steampunk, post-apocalyptic world in search for freedom, liberty, and justice. Alex and Callen find each other when all they were really trying to do was not be found.
Other: This would be a great teen rp, and I think it be an epic adventure.

steampunk_girl_by_adlovett-d2uxuyc.jpg

6def4351e89813e37d73e695e3520078.jpg

9f9d23bda3fa8c7bcba3f5bc37b7e441.jpg

9aed1cf7bde2e655b6077a7c77d1f9da.jpg

steampunk_guy_by_stingoray8u-d4u3rno.jpg

steampunkcity.jpg

-TBC-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom