Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking evil, sadistic Dom/Domme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna121

Planetoid
I am seeking a literate, creative and at least fairly active roleplay partner who'd be interested in a MasterxSlave roleplay, one with a focus on degradation and the transformation MC goes through from being a loud-mouthed, confident and proud brat to.. to whatever YC wants her to be.

My biggest kinks are: degradation, bondage, petplay, bestiality, humiliation, non-consensual, and being forced into doing things MC would much rather not.

Feel free to ask if there are any I have missed out. Ideally this will be a long term roleplay, and can be either via PMs or threads. I'm not extremely strict in who I roleplay with, however I do require posts to be at least 2-3 paragraphs long.

If this sounds like something that interests you please send me a message with an idea for a scenario and we can go from there.

Anna121 said:
I am seeking a literate, creative and at least fairly active roleplay partner who'd be interested in a MasterxSlave roleplay, one with a focus on degradation and the transformation MC goes through from being a loud-mouthed, confident and proud brat to.. to whatever YC wants her to be.

My biggest kinks are: degradation, bondage, petplay, bestiality, humiliation, non-consensual, and being forced into doing things MC would much rather not.

Feel free to ask if there are any I have missed out. Ideally this will be a long term roleplay, and can be either via PMs or threads. I'm not extremely strict in who I roleplay with, however I do require posts to be at least 2-3 paragraphs long.

If this sounds like something that interests you please send me a message with an idea for a scenario and we can go from there.
I think I can make things interesting for you if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom