Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate F, ISO dominate M or F [☆*:.。. Long-termed RP wanted .。.:*☆!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyHaunting

Super-Earth
Hello! It's a pleasure to have you show interest in my request!

Brief update: I have been on hiatus for over a year now and i'm back for some RP fun! I am in college now working to get my associates in Art. School is quite cumbersome at times, as i'm sure many aspects of our lives become this way, so to unwind and dine I enjoy a good 'ol SMUT roleplay. I am happily taken. Yes, I am primarily submissive, but I do not mind switching every now and then.

On's
-BDSM
-Dom's/Mistresses
-Interracial
-Adventure
-Oral sex
-Public Intercourse
-Light bullying/abuse
-Sweet, Caring, Kind character traits
-Monsters, demons, or any humanoid creature
-Furry
-Oriental/Asian themes
-Anime Aesthetics
-Humor
-Rough Sex
-Petting
-Alternative/Gothic scene
-Tattoos & piercings

Off's
-Blood
-Scat
-Roleplaying as celebrity's/Idols/real people (I prefer your own original character, anime styled)
-Overly submissive partners

That's about it! Those are just what I could think of at the top of my head. I honestly have no ideas regarding a plot. I have a very old post with a list of plot's and scenario's, but they are rather tasteless and uncreative to me now. As always, please send a message with your ideas and kink's! I'm pretty open minded. I want something to get excited about again.

Also as a sub girl I'd like to clarify that I am not overly submissive either, meaning I don't just lie there like a fish and let my dominant do all the work. And I usually initiate intercourse 99% of the time (In RP and IRL). I just believe both parties need to be passionate as the sexual aspects of the RP may become dull or stale. I am sexually attracted to the cool, badass, and controlling ways of the dominant. I too can play a cool, badass, controlling character, but I prefer in sexual aspects that my partner take the lead forcefully. I feel like this goes without saying, just wanted to clarify. ^_^

I shall try and bump this up everyday!!

Dominant older male, likes to play with literate younger females. Would like to explore how dark and taboo we could go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom