Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lewd, Kinky, Bizarre - Seeking Transformation Smut! [M LF F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
I've been suffering a rather disturbing lack of transformation RP as of late, so I thought it was time to create a thread dedicated solely to malleable minds and shaping physiques! I'm looking to play any gender (male/female/futa) against a female or futa character, and I'm a switch who will happily dom, sub, or just toss those roles out the window. Additionally I'm only looking to play over AIM, YIM, or Skype. Preference is for AIM if you have it, though I don't mind the others. Again, I'm a switch, so I'll happily transform or be transformed! Lack of dom/sub elements with mutual changes is also welcome!

I can provide for a wide variety of scenes, themes, and plots, everything from sweet and snuggly spooning on the couch to unbridled lust giving way to delicious slapping of flesh against slick flesh as wanton passions flare! Do you like the thought of a magical academy filled with curious students testing out new spells on each other? How about a lascivious erotic resort where anything goes? Traveling across the stars where the latest in bioengineering and robotics can make anything with your body possible, or exploring a fantastic landscape full of kinky knights, sultry sorceresses, and all manner of monster girls? This is only a taste of the smut I can provide as I love creating new and tantalizing ideas to suit my partner's desires.

Consent, Altered Consent, and Humiliation (Or lack there of)

When it comes down to it, I don't enjoy traditional non-consent/rape scenes. An unwilling character is just a turn off for me! The middle ground I can strike is what I like to call "altered consent", in which over powering lust or good ol' fashioned mind control warps the character's personality and leads to their happy participation. Sure, I can run with the whole changing a character into a sex pet plotline, just don't expect there to be any breaking down or training. Along with that, I need to make a special note of the fact that I'm just not into humiliation either. I just don't get a thrill out of taking a character down a peg, for me its all about the transformations themselves and the smut that ensues.

With that said, what I do love are willing, consensual, and even casual transformations! Changes for the sake of changes, happening without batting an eye for mutual enjoyment. I'm just kinky like that.

Mental Changes

As much as I love changing bodies, I do love transforming minds too! All manner of mind control, hypnosis and reshaping personalities are very much welcome. Inducing lust with a spell, making a mind open to the power of suggestion with a crystal, mesmerizing swirling eyes leaving thoughts completely empty and blank, or reprogramming neural implants to ensure a character thinks just the way you want are all wonderful ways we could tinker with mental alterations! Making loyal and obedient pets, giving personality adjustments, or creating mindless dolls are all examples of the kinds of changes and control I enjoy.

Transformations

Now onto the physical changes! Do note that no one particular transformation is required. I'm just as malleable as the transformations I enjoy, so feel free to only ask for the changes and kinks you have an interest in, the rest never need be touched during RP. Never feel shy about suggesting your own, either!

• Age Progression/Regression
    Amazons
    Blank Minds/Drones
    Breast & Ass/Curves Growth or Reduction
    Canon Characters (Games and Anime Heroines)
    Detachable Heads and Limbs (Magical or mechanical, always bloodless!)
    Racial Transformation, Real and Fictional (Elves, Drow, etc)
    Kemonomimi (Inu, Neko, Kitsune)
    Mental and Personality Re-writes
    Monster Girls (Demon, Dragon, Goo, Lamia, etc)
    Nerdification (How devious!)
    Objectification (Sex Dolls, Dildos, Pocket Pussies, etc)
    Pokemon!
    Shrinking/Mini girls
    Robotification (Android, Cyborg, Gynoid, etc)

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, Monster Girls, Mind Control/Hypnosis, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape/Non-con (Mind Control/Hypnosis is the exception), Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, just toss a PM my way and we can swap IM info. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom