Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms, Hentai, and Other Cravings (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a look at my request thread. Lately I've been having quite a few cravings that I've been wanting to do, and since I've been able to find any partners that can help out, I figured I'd try to post them on this request thread, see if they'll come to me. If you wish to change any ideas you like, or if you have an idea that you think might interest me, feel free to let me know and we can try to work something out.

Before I start, I'd like to go over some rules real quick.
1. I'm a straight male looking for a female.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the english language. I don't mind a few errors, but I can't respond if I can't read what you are trying to say.
3. I normally type around 1-3 paragraphs, more if I'm really getting into it. Please try to match, or at least don't give me just a couple of sentences.
4. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread in that order or preference. I may be persuaded to do IM, but I don't come online enough to have the roleplay last very long.
5. I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I do have a personal life and a job, so I can't always be online to respond, but I'll try to get back to you when I can.
6. I prefer anime pictures to describe my characters. If you'd rather have something else, please let me know and I'll do what suites you best.

Kinks: for a full list, feel free to take a look at my F-List.
Likes: Cheating/NTR scenarios, asians, milfs, harems, canon girls, romance, cosplay, perverted girls, simply having fun
Dislikes: Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, hardcore bdsm

Now for a few ideas.

The following ideas are based of some fandoms I wish to play, I would prefer to find partners that would have knowledge of the following fandoms:

Akame ga Kill: My idea would involve an OC character joining Night Raid, becoming an assassin with his own Imperial Arms. He would often get paired up with one of the veteran females, carrying out various tasks with her, and eventually developing a crush on her. Depending on who it is, the story would change a little. Also, I'd be more than willing to return the favor and play a canon for your OC as well, either for Night Raid or Jaeger.
Akame would become distracted with her sexual desires. At first, she would try to pleasure herself to calm herself down, but it eventually doesn't become enough to take care of it. She catches on that her new partner has developed an interest in her, so she decides to use him, giving him what he wants and taking care of her own sexual needs. She tries not to get too emotional, fearing that she'll fall for him, and be too scared for him to die, although eventually she'll be unable to deny her feelings for him.
Leone would often tease the new guy, trying to arouse him with her body, and try to seduce him. Realizing that he really is interested in her, she'll give him what he wants and sleep with him, possibly as her own reward for carrying out the mission. However, she'll soon begin to care deeply for him in return.
Najenda would often be pretty rough on him, trying to make sure he becomes the ultimate soldier. She notices that he's interested in her, but she tries to ignore it, not wanting personal feelings to get in the way of her goals. Eventually she's unable to turn him down, and they begin having a private sexual affair. Again, she tries not to make it too emotional, not wanting for it to be personal, but she's unable to deny her feelings for long.
Sheele (this would take place in a universe where she didn't die) would be very kind and caring to her partner, making sure his training comes along fine and that he doesn't put himself into too much danger by himself. She also comforts him if the stress becomes too much to handle, like learning of some of the horrible things that some of the targets have done, having to deal with the victims, and maybe the target has reformed himself, but still has to die. They become much closer than either of them have expected, and their feelings get the better of them, with their relationship turning much more physical.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: With this series being a very female heavy cast, I'll pretty much take the role of an OC. This would follow something similar to the plot of the spinoff game Hyperdevotion Noire game, where I would play a male who grew up in the countryside and has moved to the city to try and get a good job. You would play a goddess who's tried to escape her work for a bit to relax, only to possibly get herself into some trouble. My character comes across her in her human form, and since he doesn't recognize her, he tries to help her out. Flattered, she transforms and saves him, which causes him to be surprised by the fact that she's a goddess. She's grateful to him and offers him a job as her secretary, mainly to help ease off some of the workload, which he happily does. She often takes good care of him, even invites him out on personal days. Depending on who the goddess is, she might be a little more open to a relationship with him, or a little shy about it. I would like you to play one of the following goddesses: Neptune (mainly in Purple Heart form, especially for sex scenes), Noire, Vert, Plutia (same with Neptune, possibly an interesting femdom romance).

Garo: Possibly the hardest fandom to find other fans for, Garo is a tokusatsu series where mysterious warriors, known as Makai Knights, defend humanity from evil manifestations of human emotions called Horrors, which kill and possess humans, often devouring more humans while in their possessed forms. One of the most famous Makai Knights is Garo, the golden knight. I would definitely want someone to have knowledge of this series, and while I would be fine with us both playing OC characters, I would much prefer playing a crossover with another series (we can discuss the series), with me playing an OC Garo. I'll post a link to some videos involving the series and it's anime spinoff that came out last year.
Scene from the first season
Promotional video for the anime

And now for some roleplays based off of hentai manga. I've posted the link and have given an idea of what I want to do for the roleplay. Feel free to suggest your own if there's one you'd like to do that you don't see.

Link 1- Involves a man meeting with a woman who he met online, only to find out that she's an extremely high libido, and craves sex almost all the time. This would be a roleplay where we play the horny married couple, spending their days having kinky sex.

Link 2- This would involve the student council president, who's one of the most popular girls in school. Boys often ask her out, but she rejects them, only because she wants to find a boy that'll be her master. She's a huge pervert, often walking around with toys stuffed in her, and she wants a boy that'll dominate her, call her names, make her do what he wants her to do. A boy ends up catching her, picking up a toy that fell out of her, and while he initially doesn't say anything about it at first, her pestering causes him to give her what she wants. I want us to continue their relationship, with him possibly being a bit of an otaku like the boy in the manga, and making her do the things he's envisioned in his hentai and anime, making her cosplay in sexy outfits while making her do various perverted things.

Link 3- How do you think people come up with their ideas for hentai? They need a bit of inspiration. I would play a struggling hentai artist who's been lacking in inspiration recently. I begin working for your character, who's another hentai artist, only for her to recognize his work, revealing that he inspired her to become a huge pervert and a hentai artist. From there, they begin a naughty relationship, using their experiences as inspiration for their work. We can include the perverted editor as well if you'd like, or it can be just the artist and the assistant.

Link 4- A mother learns that her daughter is dating, and that she wishes to marry him. The only problem is that this she doesn't care much for this boy. She knows he's a pervert, she knows he wants her body, but she won't let him defile her daughter. In order to protect her daughter's chastity until marriage, she begins an affair with him, all for the sake of protecting her daughter. However, it feels good. It's been quite some time since she's been with a man after her divorce. And when the time comes for the marriage, their affair is suppose to end. Her new son-in-law moves in with her and her daughter, and she can hear them going at it. She begins to crave it again, it starts to drive her crazy, and when he approaches her again, will she be able to resist? I'd like for you to play the mother in this, and if possible, the daughter as well later on. Perhaps my character will go back and forth between them, either ending with all three of them doing it together, or he simply continues the affair throughout their marriage.

Feel free to come at me with your own ideas as well, and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom