Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Companion (Camp and Randomthingslover1)

With her humble apology, Standish had whispered, "The first time someone tried to kill Jake, Felice took bites from him, chewed and swallowed. You saved the Master and I that's all that matters."

Eric clumsily followed her guidance. How was it that her hands were like angelic messengers, and his were like clubs. He needed more practice. As his tightness eased, he turned to kiss her again, pulling her close.
"Aria, I'm still stunned by all the changes. Be patient with me, please."

He kissed along her shoulder and then lifted her hand to lick her palm. Each of her fingers was sucked in and nibbled.
Slowly, he lowered himself, kissing down her breast and tummy until his head was in her lap and he was on side side with his upper knee lifted.

Aria kissed him back."I'm new at this too so I guess we both have to give each other time.She watched as he licked her palm then suck on her fingers making her moan loudly.

She gasped as he started to kiss down her breasts and her tummy, till he was very closr to her pussy.She followed suit, kissing down his neck to his chest.She nibbled on his nipples before going down his muscled torsp then to his waist line before finding his handsome member.

Grinning she lifted her leg up so that he had a view of her entire pussy, already wet for him before taking his cock and kissing it.

She kissed all over it before resting her head on his inner thigh and placing his cock in her mouth, slowly sucking on it like a pacifier until she fell asleep with him in her mouth.

Her sweet kisses made him sigh in pleasure. As her breath swept over his manhood, he shivered, then pressed his lips to her nether ones, softly lapping at her.

He felt her mouth around him, but it was different. The sucking was softer and she wasn't bobbing. Then he realized the poor girl had crashed! And why shouldn't she? She's been on high alert constantly and gotten little rest.
Her mouth felt so nice upon him , as he eased his tongue into her, licking up her wetness. Her enhanced juices took away the last of the poison's effects and he too fell into slumber.

A dream began as his subconscious mind merged with hers. He was running through the keep and all was huge. He avoided feet and the cat, finally hugging Aria's leg. But Aria had fangs and she turned to bite a humanish rat who was following him.
Then he was back to full size, and nude in the courtroom. There was no desk in front, and as he tried to hear the court, Aria forced him to suck her puss. He lapped furiously and teased her foot to get her satisfied so she's move as staff members rated his performance. Then she was swallowing his cock and balls and his legs while somehow saying. "I must protect you!" He began to cum over and over and awoke.

His semen was gushing into her mouth as the mental haze cleared and his face was covered in her sweet nectars. He moved back to sucking on her, hugging her tightly, and soon was in a dreamless sleep.

Aria was dreaming the same thing.But she didn't wake up when he did and soon the dream turned into a night mare.

She saw how Eric suddenly pushed her away and disowned her because she was failing at being a good companion.She watched herself struggle in the salt mines then how a man assaulted her and his cum tasted like Eric's

At that moment she woke up, struggling a little before realizing she had his cock in ber mouth with his semen.Gratefully, she gulped it all down before slowly taking out his cock.

It was already morning so she got into the bathroom and prepared herself a bath.Getting into she felt excited about today's trip.

He was thankful that the house had steam power and so the water was in taps and purified.
Yawning, Eric stretched and looked for Aria. Their bond immediately located her in the bath, so he grabbed a robe and followed her in, sliding into the tub. "Someone got my face all sticky." He grinned.
After a good scrub, he called for travelling clothes as his equestrian skills were poor. Watching Aria get ready was a pleasant diversion, and his maid kept having to get his attention.

A light breakfast, and they were off in an open carriage that had a good up top if needed. Standish had sent eight troopers ahead to secure the site, and another four rode horses ahead and behind. Their driver was a quiet woman who let them enjoy the day as he pointed out woodland animals, windmills and they passed a steam driven factory.

Chef had packed a huge meal, both for them and the soldiers.
The lake was beautiful and he gave permission for two soldiers to fish at a time. The rowboat was solid and he blushed to Aria, admitting he didn't know how to row.

Aria looked out the carriage, enjoying the greenry of the passing by lands. She had never been out of the place where they trained her and the only other place she had seen was Eric's manor and his lands.
The rest of the world was new to her eyes."It's all very beautiful, isn't it?"She asked Eric with a smile , her face glowing in happiness.
She felt relieved because of the guards and excited to have a trip with her lord.And not to mention with what they had planned to do.

She stepped out of the carriage as she lifted her yellow sleeveless dress.Her brown hair today was completely straight with small beautiful white flowers holding back her fringes from her face.She looked around at the lake, marvelling at it's beauty."Oh you dont? Shamefully nor do I"She admitted, embarassed about It though it is not a lady's task to a row a boat."Shall we ask one of the guards or just lay out our picnic table far away, near that chestnut tree?"She asked.

Her reply about rowing set off his stubbornness. "No, let's figure this out. It can't be that hard, right?"
He was lucky that it wasn't a single oared gondola style, it a bench seat with oar locks.
Part of the problem was pushing the boat in. After a few aborted attempts, and his boots getting a little wet, he got Aria in the back of the boat over the water and jumped in to push it out, banging his knee a little. Then he liked them out into deep water, glad he knew how to swim..
Once the water was deep enough, he replaced the oar and face forward, pushing them in the water. Experimenting got the boat turned the right way, but it was a lot of work.

On shore, the sergeant noticed one of the men nudging the other and he snapped, "not a word Hodges. His lordship could have asked for help, but is enjoying discovery. Perhaps you'd like to discover what lies at the bottom of the privy?"

Eric finally had a system going. Someone with training would have said his oars went too deep and too high, but he did get them to the island where he grounded and assisted Alia out with the basket. There was a nice breeze out here and he suddenly wondered why one needed a rope on the boat front. Fortunately, it had not moved too far and he spotted it back to shore and tied it well to a tree.

The island was over 150 yards wide with two hills and he led her to the small valley between. Here, none could see them as the trees screened it all, yet a pleasant breeze came through. He noted recent bootprints where the troopers had passed through earlier, so it was safe.

Soon the blanket was spread, his wet boots were off and wine, bread and cheese were out to start as heay down next to his love to look at the clouds. "Now is our own time." So saying, he clasped her hand with both of his and kissed her fingers.

Aria smiled when he said he wanted ti try as they got in the wooden boat.She felt bad she didn't learn this skill and her lord had to struggle so much.She kept fanning him, blowing out encouragements with the cool air before he got too tired and started to swim with the boat around. She watched him struggle but she could feel the joy his 'system'Gave him.

When finally they reachec the island and the boat was tied up to safety, they found a beautiful spot, not too near the lake but also not too far from it.She helped him off his wet clothes before laying out the blanket. "No Miord you can't wear them or you'll catch a nasty cold"She spoke setting out the snack before taking out the jar filled with caramel sauce, melted chocolate,whipped cream, fresh fruits and champagne-All the things he could lick off her body.

She smiled kissing him as he told her this was their time.

Eric noticed the items she got out and he smiled, then offered her a blindfold. "Trust me?"
He helped tie it and then gave her a kiss without warning. For a time he teased her, alternately stroking, licking and kissing her arm, breast, face neck, knee and tummy as he slowly removed her clothes.

Then he drizzled a bit of warm caramel into her navel, and blew softly over it. As his tongue dipped down to savor it, he took a bit of the chocolate on his pinky and stroked it over her lips for her to taste. "Is it true that companion's can also taste with their other lips?"

Aria raised her eyebrow as he blindfolded her but when he said to trust him, she nodded smiling as he tied it around her.She gasped as he pressed his lips to her, while taking out all her clothes.She moaned loudly as he kissed down her body

Being deprived of seeing, all her other senses had heightened.She could sense his every move but it was hard to read what he planned to do.While she could sense his emotions truly, she couldn't read his thoughts.
She layed down when he made ber before feeling something mildly hot on her stomach. She recognized it to be caramel as she moaned.She tasted chocolate as she took his finger in, sucking it hard."Yes we can."She confirmed.

Smiling at that bit of news, he dipped his finger in something and pointed it into her puss.
She's instantly have the tangy taste of...mustard! Eric giggled and slid down to lick it from her, then spread her lower lips to dribble in some chocolate and caramel. Marshmallow was spread on her nipples and he began to lick. He dipped a strawberry in chocolate and whipped cream, then stood and popped it in her mouth.

"Ready for a plum?" His juice drizzled tip pressed to her mouth, but he only let her lick and pulled back.

"Let me get you set love"
He kissed down to her mound and spread his lips around it, sucking hard, getting a mix of candy flavors and her musky sweetness. Two fingers in her helped gather more and to loosen her. "How much do you want me to make love with you? Take off the mask and if you really want me, I'm yours."

Aria gasped in distaste feeling the saltyness of mustard.However her master quickly made up for it by pouring lots oc chocolate and caramel and theb using his hot tongue to lick it off.She moaned feeling something soft on her nipples theb his mouth.She went wet as her master examined her puss, licking it with such velocity and intensity that sge was close to an orgasm

She quickly took off the cloth before looking at him."Oh I really do want you"She spoke sitting up."Please take me..please I'm all yours"She begged

With her sweet request, he moved to his back and pulled her atop himself.

His member was held in the cleavage of her labia and he slid it back and forth to wet himself well as his arms pulled her tightly close to kiss her with and intensity that had his heart pounding. He could feel her large soft breasts spread over his chest and his hands slid down to her ass, enjoying the width and depth of it as she straddled him with her knees to either side.

"Sit up so I can see you love. Position me just inside and get used to me, then when you are ready you can fully drop and we will be one."

Aria kissed him, moaning in between the kiss feeling him rub his cock to lubricate it.She groaned at their position, excited and anxious to what was about to follow.She was going to loose her virginity, to her beloved master.The very thought made her heart flutter as she nodded to his command.

Slowly she took his already erect shaft and placed it's tip to her virgin sex
Biting her bottom lip, she slowly pushed herself down, making his cock slid in her.She groaned out in pain, stopping immediately as tears slid out her hazel eyes but the pleasure he felt was enough for her to carry on.
She slid more of him in her, till his hard length was completely in her making her groan.Her walls wrapped around his member eagerly as he entered a place no man ever has been or will be.

He could feel the incredible tightness of her toned inner muscles as she slowly sank around him and the momentary resistance as her flower was pierced for the first time.

While he had less of the emotional reflection she could feel, at touch range he still was able to experience a bit of her pain and her current pleasure.

With arched hips, he felt her sink lower and lower. It really didn't matter how a man was endowed with a companion, because she would match to fit, and yet he was so glad he could fully fill her.

It was so intense that he needed to release, but her puss was so tight he wasn't sure he'd be able to. So he reached up to her breasts and down to her clit to pinch and tease and twirl around. Wanting her experience to be absolutely perfect as her inner wall milking his cock like she wanted to get a drink from a cow.

Then again, with a companion, it was much like her getting a drink and he could feel the developing suction around him.

"Oh Ari....it's so much more than I could have imagined. I'm right on the edge. Hammer that ass up and down and make love to me until I can't see straight!"

One should be careful of the requests given to a companion.

Aria moaned feeling his cock twitch around in her.It was like everything in the world made sense now, and part of her always wanted to feel this.

She could feel his pleasue run inside her blood with thrice the strength making her moan too.Her own pleasure seemed less and insignificant to her.

Hearing his command she nodded as shev slowly started to move up and down his length.She would take out his entire length till only the head was in her, exposing his cock to the cold before sliding down completly, covering it bacm with hot walls.

She moaned at the pleasure, feeling his cock hit all the right spots until it hit her g-spot.At that she moaned very loudly, increasing her speed minute by minutes.

She threw her head and soon she was thumping him so hard and bad that he would get what he demanded.Not be able to see straight

Eric tried to match the moves of Aria, slamming into her in an opposite move that slapped their hips together.
She had stimulated him so fully that he had no chance of holding back and his orgasm overtook him like a runaway horse would a man on a footpath.
Every nerve was firing off as his semen blasted from him as pumped out. He was so excited that he didn't feel himself growing soft as usual

But most of all he wanted her to cum, so he flickered two fingers around her clit, moving them faster and faster in order to make her cum off. His own excitement seemed to help bring her to an edge.

(RP discontinued)

Back
Top Bottom