Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Companion (Camp and Randomthingslover1)

Aria gasped as he pinched and teased her breasts. She moaned feeling him yelp on her cunt as she groaned.He didn't realize that her juices made him physically more stronger and active.

She giggled wheb he lightly spanked her before getting off him and inside the desk.She put on her undergarments before slowly holding his shaft and observing it, like a new born baby observes the world. She placedsmall kisses on his manhood, some short and quick and some wet and big.

When finally the court was over and everybody went, she got out "We need to leave quick master. We have the informal party to attend and that will take some time"She spoke as she put on her dress

The afternoon was a blur. Mostly he sat and let the lawyers argue and reach agreement. Often his hands stroked Aria's cheek or long soft hair. Once, when a defendant was getting obnoxious, he slid his member into her mouth to regain his temper.

"Party? What party? Oh, the one for Felice and Jake. Remember sweetie, until today my world was stocking shelves. It's all moved so fast. If we have to hurry, maybe the girls can dress us at the same time...while we kiss and have eyes only for each other to show how things are."

He hurried along after her, scrubbing his face of cum to be presentable as he stripped to his boxers and party clothes were placed on him.

"Aria...just so you know I've said it, I love you. Um, If the reception has dancing, I'm clueless."

"No..I dont want anybody dressing you cause that is my right alone"She spoke as they walked back to the room.She helped him with his clothes before changing into a very sexy party gown.

"You do? I love you too."She spoke pecking his lips before smiling at what he said."Dont worry, I'll teach you."She spoke pecking his lips gently.

When he askef for water she nodded as she poured him some before taking it to him."I'll go and check on the arrangements"She spoke as she pecked his lips before leaving the room.

While he loved her milk and nectars, rinsing his palate was a good thing to do. So he swooshed the water around in his mouth. Hmm, minty and some astringent flavor...he really needed to discuss the well quality. Ah well, he shouldn't be so picky.

Swallowing his mouthful, he turned and began to him a tune, but it died in his throat as his vocal chords seized, then he felt his lung muscles go numb and he hit the floor, grabbing a candlestick off the table.

He started to beat on the floor with it to get attention as the stale air built in his lungs and he send Aria a terrified plea for help with the feeling of drowning. As the numbness bit his body, the candlestick fell away from him and his eyelids half drooped. Only his slowed heart kept beating.

Aria was downstairs helping the maids so they could get ready quickly, knowing it was a party for them after all.Suddenly she heard or rather felt her nerves cringe in pain and she heard a ddesperate cry for help.Eric.

She rushed as fast as she could, upstairs,hearing the candlestick's sound beforeIit went numb completely.She entered her room to find Eric om the floor, his heart beat getting fainter ."Somebody help!"She yelled loudly as she rushed to his side, not understanding what was wrong.

She checked his pulse before pulling up heer dress and placing her puss on top of his mouth.Trying to calm down, she thought about how wonderful it felt when he touched her, but it was hard to concentrate on pleasure when her master was in so much pain but she finally managed to cum.

Knowing it was gonna keep him alive she quickly went to thr cabinet.The guards and maids came up and gasped seeing Master Eric on the floor.They helped to put him on the bed as she brought some herbs
She milked herself on a bowl a little before crushing the herbs and feeding him that.

Moments later, water trickled down from his mouth as his eyes stirred up.'Oh thank god"Aria spokr, her hands cupping his face as the servants cheered in relief."Are you alright? "she whispered wiping his face.

Finally Aria, his angel, appeared. He couldn't tell her that he couldn't even breathe, and to blow air into his lungs.
Instead, her puss came down on his face and she began to hump him. Well, if he was dying he wouldn't begrudge her some last pleasure. Then some of her drops hit his throat and the numbness there faded. He could move his tongue and swallow!

Even as his poor lungs strained, he tongued her and when she came, he gulped it all. It was like fire in his veins as circulation returned a d he could move. He rolled on his side and threw up what remained of the water.

Weak as a kitten, he coughed out. "Poison in the water. But who?" He was about to learn some more of a companion's abilities.

Aria held him close as she heard him whisper that it was poison."Dont worry love, I'll find all about it."She promised, her body fueling in anger.How dare did somebody even think to hurt him, much less even actually try to hurt him?

She got off the bed and looked at the guards."Who came here inside this room? I want all the names! "She spoke, her voice cold as she looked at them with a steel glaze.

"Um..it..was..me then Lord's cousin Charles"One maid fumbled."Charles? Hmm go and call him here.Say that the lord wishes to greet him and dont you dare tell what happened she spoke as the guard nodded before coming back to the bed.

She smiled at him, slowly tugging off his heavy clothing before carefully singing him to sleep. He needed to rest and regain his strength..while she took care of this cousin.

Eric was a bit confused by Aria's actions. But he trusted her completely, and it was so sweet how she babied him. Once in light clothes and back in bed, he hugged her and nuzzled into her bosom. He was so tired.
"Arrriaaaa...yawn. I wanna wake up suckling your pretty boobs..." He simply realized that asking for it around the maids would raise eyebrows.

Charles strolled in, trying to be nonchalant. He noticed a glass of water, full by the bed. Why was Eric asleep? He must be dead! "Who called for me? Why is Eric not moving? Is he dead?" He kept his tone curious, but was filled with glee. Then he saw Aria's eyes and something told him to run, but someone yanked his pants to his knees.

Aria smiled at Eric's request as she kissed his head."Sure thing love"She spoke when she heard the man.

"No he is just tired so he's asleep. .but it makes me wonder why do you ask if he is dead when nobody told you about what happened.Please leave us"She spoke to the maids as they left.

She took an intimidating step forward as her hand gripped a vase and she threw it at him, with such rage and power that it scared everybody."If yo ever try this stunt again then I'll yank your balls off.Like this"She spoke gripping his balls in her mouth and biting him hard as she clawed his thighs.

Standish had been summoned with a quartet of guards. He came upon the odd sight of Charles frozen in place as a snarling Aria gripped his balls in her mouth.

"I already have some idea of what has happened, but Charles, you are going to tell me everything. If you lie, a companion can sense it, and I give her full permission to bite down on each of your balls if you do. When I finish, you may either have a drink of that water, or I will ask Aria to geld you."

In a rush, Charles blurted out his plot, and hope that the water would kill both Eric and Aria. He froze as he felt her tension. Finally, he was done and he took the glass and drained it.

The Majordomo turned to Aria. "I ask that you honor my word, and not geld him. If you choose to bite to harm, that is your affair."

When she heard him confess that he wanted to kill Eric, she growled in anger.She bit his balls making him yelp in pain before letting themgo, only to kick his cock badly, making him fall down and squirm in pain.Even the guards standing squirmed imagining the pain.

"Next time, there won't be a cock to hit"She warned before summoning the guards inside. "Take his filthy body away and throw him out naked"She ordered as they nodded picking up the wincing man.

She callrd the maids and instructed that nobody will enter their room and neither anybody will cook food for Eric.She will do all that.The maids agreed without protest not wanting to feel her wrath.

When everything settled down, she climbed thr bed, laying next to the sleeping man.Her man.She took out her breasts ready for him as he wished, staying awake the whole night.

Charles final screams awoke Eric from his deep troubled slumber. He hears Aria's proclamation and felt troubled. When did she get the power to tell everyone what they could and could not do for him.
This was an insult to the loyalty of the staff who had served Jake faithfully for years.

He lay and shivered in a cold sweat as his body worked to recover its balance. He was glad that he'd only had a mouthful of the water.

Charles body was taken outside and was placed in a cage, with a towel covering his privates.
When she heard of Aria's proclamation, Lala, the aging head chef, went to Standish to tender her resignation. He convinced her to wait a week. After all, the young lovers had only just met. He would arrange a meeting in the morning with Eric and Aria to settle affairs.

Eric slowly awoke as the sun peeked through a shutter. His head was on Aria's breast, with her arm holding him close. She was so beautiful, but she could be so feral. He knew she meant well and wanted all for him, but they really needed to talk about management and methods.

Turning his head, he nuzzled into her teacup width aureola and licked her nipple hard, then began to suckle. He looked up to see her watching him and very tired. "Love, I'm awake, but going nowhere for some time. No court today. Please rest...I'm soon going to need your mind clear and you to be understanding."
Again he suckled and crossed, amazed at how much milk her massive breasts produced for him. The richness sated his body's needs like nothing else. It was half an hour later when he realized he was full and she was empty. So he rolled atop her to hug tightly, then next to her to let her sleep.

Weatherby had thoughtfully let a copy of the kingdom codes with numerous bookmarks. He began to read and learned of her status, his duties and responsibilities, limitations and areas like finance.

At Noon he slipped from the bed, realizing he did need something solid to eat. "Aria, love, let's go down to lunch. I want to meet the chef and staff and chat about what happened."

Aria felt him reach for her breasts as he started to suckle om them, draining her of the little energy she had left. She protested when he said she should sleep. She didn't want to but when he agreed to sleep next to her she nodded.

Shr hugged him sideways as she rest her head on his chest. Almost as she closed her eyes, she fell asleep because she was completely exhausted. It had been a very tiring day for her.

Next afternoon when he woke her up, she felt very tired and hungry."Hmm?"She spoke when he told her they should go down, she nodded getting up.She helped him dress before dressing herself.

She walked down with him as thr servants eyed them. The head chef was called."Miss Hale has asked me to not cook for you.I take that as an insult"She spoke.

"I have said that because he was just poisoned! I can't risk it!"Aria spoke.

Lala glared at her and was about to explode when Standish cleared his throat. "Milord, am I to understand that I have been dismissed?"

Eric jumped in his chair, banging his knee. "No, certainly not! I need you here my good knight."

Standish nodded his head at the recognition of his kingdom title. "Then why would Miss Aria assume that my primary duty, which is the administration of the staff and their duties, would fall to her? I fully understand that in an emergency, rules may bend, but the emergency is past. Charles presence had been allowed here as his gambling debts made it dangerous outside these walls for him. But that was suffrage, not entitlement.
All the current staff are PERSONALLY vouchsafe by me. If you can not trust my judgement, then I recommend my immediate dismissal."

Eric looked around at the paintings and tapestries, and also noted pictures by children. The staff and their families lived in the manor as had their forebears. He and Aria were the new ones.

"Standish, I owe you and the staff an apology, as does my Companion. I allowed the hallowed systems in these halls to be interrupted in the zeal to protect me. I trust each of you, and you are my new family without whom I can do nothing. Chef Lala, what wonders have you contrived for my rehabilitation lunch. We all need some sustenance that is good, delicious and wholesome."
Eric stood and walked to the huge sixty year old chef, leaning to lift her hand and kiss it. "Thank you for your loyal service."
She blushed and smiles and brought out puff pastries with a delicate stuffing.

Eric turned to Aria and held out his hand entreatingly. "If we can't trust the citizens of Redhall, I am as good as dead...and then I should be!"

Aria couldn't believe what Eric was doing "No!"She spoke when he said Aria apologizes."I do not apologize for I have done nothing wrong! "She said as she stood up

"I dont understand why these people are making such a big deal about nothing! Iddidn't dismiss any one! I simply asked to cook your meals for a few days.You were poisoned. Despite these people staying im the house not one cared enough about stopping or rather seeing a grown man come into your room, poison the water and leave.Out of the 25 people staying here, not ONE!'she spoke angrily.

"If I wouldn't have been here you would have been dead! No body would have saved you! Hell if you had died they would just have mourn you for a few days like they did for your uncle and then start to butter up the next mastee like they did to you!

It would have been my lose alone! Alone! And we know Charles was not your only enemy! So I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE TO THESE SELFISH PEOPLE because I was just trying to look after you and keep you safe! Nobody here even askef you if you are alright.You knoe why? Because they dont even care about you!"She spoke looking at all the servants.

Eric was surprised and a little embarrassed at her outburst. He radiated embarrassment and frustration.

"Aria, my love. I know that you are the only one who loves me so, but you can't be everywhere and do everything. I don't have your abilities, but even I can sense the remorse and contrition at having let that snake near me."

Standish turned to Aria. Miss Companion, you are both right and wrong. We did not thoroughly enough guard Eric from malign intent. For that, the fault rests entirely on my shoulders as I had grown complacent from serving the old Master Jake. Believe me when I tell you that the house is on high alert. No food nor drink shall pass to our Master unless it has been doubly tested.
When you say we don't care, you do us all an injustice. Say rather we don't love him...yet. We all loved dear Master Jake and sweet Felice. Would she have agreed with your words?
We care, each and every one. We are Redhall. Lord Eric represents Redhall to us, just as his Majesty represents the kingdom. We are loyal to that purpose. Any of us know she or he might die protecting Redhall, for Redhall is our home and heart. Lord Eric is the mind of Redhall. His mind is yet young and learning. And Redhall must also adapt in some part to his ways.
Aria, did not Felice remind you that the Companion is the spirit of Redhall? We are here to support heart, mind and spirit. Yes...we failed you once. We know Eric is precious to you. So instead of rejecting us, help us do better.
After all, if you are harmed, we must fill the gap until you are well. Just as I hope that if I am I'll, I may rely upon you.
Already Master Eric shows promise. He cares greatly for those around him and that will breed love. Let all grow in time in this fertile field as you watch for that which threatens.
Did you know Felice would insist on suckling any sick child here. Rarely did one die of illness. Do you wonder that we loved her? Will you be the nurturer or the nag? Which do you think will serve.
Now, if you want to blame and punish someone for exposing Eric, I give you leave to attack me. I will give no defense, for I have none for my actions. I will ask both your forgiveness if you can give it."

Eric turned to her, his eyes pleading as the old knight's words wrang out his heart.

Aria heard both the men and lowered her head.Tears started to fall out of her eyes as she wiped them, but more came out.She internally blocked Eric so he couldn't feel what she did.

"Forgive me"She apologized."Forgive me Sir Standford for taking charge when I'm clearly not supposed or allowed to Forgive me Lala for doubting your cookery skills.And forgive me master for acting like I'm bigger thana servant which I'm clearly not.Forgive me and excuse me"She spoke as she tooks steps away.

"Excuse me.I'll give your lord to you"She spoke before walking out of the house, into the lawn.She cried hating herself.This was her only family and they already hate her.

Standish gestured helplessly as Eric smacked his forehead with his palm.
Growling, he stomped outside, and grabbed her, whirling her round. "Stop it! Nobody hates you as of now, though I'm sure some are thinking you are nuts!

Dammit, yes you are a servant, as am I! I serve Redhall and I thought you served me. But that stunt was all for you, not for your master. I value you higher than any other and you are making it so hard. You want to punish yourself? I won't allow it. It's my job!

He pushed her over his knee and gave her rump five hard swats. " Feel better? We are going to go back in. You are going to hand feed me my lunch, and you are going to be polite and not a spoiled girl. You are going to make me happy...because right now you make me want to lock my door and hit my head on the wall until I black out. Do you get it? My Companion seems to want me to feel bad. Now hug me and tell me if you love me."

Aria gasped as he roughly pulled her, making her look up at him.His words hurt her like piercing daggers as she cried silently. She winced loudly as he hit her but deep down she knew she deserved her.But physically it was hurtful.

How could he think she did that for herself? She didn't but she didn't argue. She heard his order and nodded,sobbing quietly. "I'm sorry.."She apologized to him crying

She hugged him before muttering a slow "I love you"She pulled back before following him inside. His lunch was already laid as she sat down, wiping her tears slowly before picking up the spoon and feeding him.

She herself hadn't eaten anything since last after noon but she didn't speak or even smile, just served him food as instructed

As Aria served him, he heard her tummy rumble, and he began to pick up bites and feed her. "Aria, I know you have studied for years to be a companion. This is my second day with no training, so if I don't screw up, well that's amazing. I bet they trained you on security for your master. Can you send that knowledge to advise Standish? Two pairs of eyes are better than one.
There has been no plan to guide me into my roles. I am going to change that. I need training and practice. I need your advice. But the Companion helps rule by having the Lord's ear, not by being his mouth. I need to know I can depend upon you. I'm a lord, I can't always be safe...not and do my job." He kissed her softly and fed her a large bite of meat.
You know, it's all so intense. Let's go for a picnic for dinner. Uncle Jake had an island in the middle of the lake."

Aria took what he offered her as she ate."You are my only family, the only person I have.I got scared that I might loose you and I had barely even got you.My mum died giving birth to me and my father disowned me saying I was unlucky.Since the age of six I have been learning to be a good companion and now when I have got the chance..I'm failing terribly.I have managed to upset every one in this house hold as well as anger you."She spoke sighing
"Yes I get that.I won't be your mouth anymore.I am truly very sorry."Shr spoke feeding him rice.
"That sounds nice."She spoke honestly with a small smile, wiping her tears.
She knew how to act around anymore.Even though he says he doesn't want her to be a slave, it is how exactly he wants her to behave and she will.Afer all she wasn't his wife or fiancee, just his sex slave

"Thank you Love. You are the only person I can open myself to. While some fools will think that a companion's a sex Companion, they miss that she I the emotional rock on this the Lord relies."

Standish handed Eric a schedule for the week and Eric looked over the double booked list that gave him no time. "Standish, put a star in the ones that I have to do. A triangle in the ones that are important in the long run, and a check in those that are forgiveable to miss. What would Jake have done? And Standish, if Jake trusted you to handle something, I trust you."
Standish seemed to stand straighter, and he smiled and bowed.

Eric whispered to Aria. "I want to make love to you tomorrow on the island. Tell chef we want some pudding with caramel sauce in a jar...so I can lick it off you." He winked at her.
Then he looked over the financial items for repairs, building, public welfare projects and security. He had to have Aria explain some itemms more than once.

Then it was time for dinner. Eric insisted that Aria sit in his throne chair with him. He whispered, can we 69 all night?"

Aria smiled when he called her his rock.On a very personal level it felt relieving, almost believable. She smiled when he told her that they will make love in the island, the thought filling her with a new excitement

"Dont worry.I'll request of plenty of things you can lick off me"She spoke pecking his lips.
Aria's eyes widened when he told her to sit in the throne chair with him."Milord, that is no place for a commenier like me to sit"She spoke but finally he got her toagree to it

"Hmm that does sound intriguing.."She spoke with a giggle as she rest her head on his chest. "I dont see why not too"She spoke.

As soon as they went back to their room, Aria helped him strip before stripping herself. She looked the doors from within before looking at him."Can I be on the bottom? "

Chef had really worked some wonders and he couldn't do justice to it all. He noticed that Standish tasted each dish before it got to him, but passed it off to the room as approving the flavor.

Stuffed, he was glad to get away fro the table and crowd and to be alone with Aria.

"Well love...I was hoping we'd each lay on our sides with one leg up. That way I can have my face to you and when you drop your leg, I'll only hear your heartbeat all night long and only smell you. I can't imagine anything more comforting...plus, my cock will be right there any time you want it."

He noticed her breasts were very plump, and though he was full, he sipped a bit, then he expressed her excess milk into a bottle. "Would you mind kissing the neck of the bottle so it has your lip print. I overhead of a poor child who is sick with consumption. Hopefully your milk might cure her and prevent it from spreading. You know, Standish was right. You are the spirit of Redhall and when you give, it multiplies all around.
I notice the serving girls looking at you when they lay out my clothes to make sure you approve. they know if they ask me, I'd probably end up with stripes and polka dots."

He lay on the bed and pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Can I massage you first? It may be kind of your job, but you can advise me and it will make me feel like I'm doing something nice for you."

Aria nodded as they headed to their room.But before that, she stopped and apologized to Standish and the rest of the Redhall for her inappropriate words.Standish had just kissed her forehead and the maids had invited her to their tea tomorrow.

Aria got next to him naked, as she heard the tempting offer."That sounds fun"She gasped as he sipped from her again then filled her milk in the bottle."That is a very nice thought. Here"She spoke kissing the head of the bottle and giving it to the maid so it could be taken to the sick child.

"Massage me? That will be quite embarassing for me milord"She spoke but when he insisted she agreed reluctantly.His large rough hands cupped her shoulderz."Oh no..that's too much pressure. .too light wait, let me show you"She spoke climbing behind his back and gently pressing her hands to his shoulders ."See?"

Back
Top Bottom