Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Werewolf. (preferably YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis' Priestess

Super-Earth
Hey there BlueMoon. I have a specific craving and I'm hoping one of you can help me out!

*First of all this is a strictly non-furry role!* I know I say that I want a werewolf but I am not into animals or anthros. What I am looking for is the power and build of a man who is obviously not completely human.

It was late and dark but Kaite had to get her research. This was her final project for her Masters after all. She stopped, listening for the howl again. The wolf was big... and it was close. All she needed was to find it and catch good footage of it howling. She continued on quietly, not thinking that what she was tracking wasn't really a wolf, or worse yet that it might be tracking her.

I would really like this to play out as a non-consensual kidnapping. His wild side gets the better of him when he finds her in his territory. And after she has witnessed everything he cant just let her leave. Where it moves from there is optional. He could keep her as an unwilling companion or maybe grow to care for her.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom