Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time(lady/krys)

"I keep a life proof case on it. Being bucky means I break my phone alot." He said, chuckling a bit. He smiled at her, sipping his wine. "Not at thr moment. But you must let me do yhe dishes, it's the least I csn do." He said, giving her a smile.

Valerie laughed a little. "Yes, I can see that. Being bucky would be hard on phones."She agreed looking amused, watching him before sipping her wine, nodding. "If you insist, go ahead."

Sebastian nodded and chuckled. "It really is. Lucky i'm abke to pay the deductible, otherwise, i'd never have a phone." He said, noticing that the phone was charged enough to turn itself on. He smiles again. "Its thr lesst I can do." He says, taking a bite of the last of his breadstick. When He was finished, he took all the plates, silverware and glassware, scrubbing them so they sparkled before rinsing then and putting them in the dishdrain.

Ashley smiled as she walked back in, looking bemused at the sight of sebastian finishing dishes. "So you need anything else?"she said feeling awkward because she so rarely had friends over or visiting her, so even being around Val for extended periods of time made her anxious. She was definitely one of those anti social people

Sebastian smiled. "A shower might be nice." He said, though he was dry now, he still felt sticky from the rain he'd been in only an hour before. He smiled again at her, sensing she wasn't really the social type. "Tomorrow I'll make us breakfast." He promised, wanting to somehow repay them.

“Come on, I’ll get you some towels and soap.”Ashlin grinned at him before laughing at Valerie’s delighted yelp. “Oh, breakfast by sebastian stan. I think this is a dream come true.”The bright, bubbly social blond grinned, amused, and mostly teasing him as ashlin showed him towards the bathroom and digging out a few towels for him. Blushing ever so slightly. “here you go.”

Sebastian nodded, smiling at her. They were both being so nice to him, he almost felt he didn't deserve it. He chuckled at valarie's words. "Momma taught me well." He promised, degifing waffles would be good for breakfast. He smiled at ashlin. "Thanks again. If my clothes finish before i get out, you can just put them in the guestroom." He said, smiling again.

“Kay. Go.”Ashlin smiled waving him off before taking care of his clothes. And when he got out,he could hear the girls quietly arguing. “You, have no bounds, you know that right? He gets hit on all the time. Leave him alone, Val.” “he’s cute, and available. Why not flirt?” “Oh my god, you are hopeless!I’m going to bed. Have sex, or jump him or whatever, I don’t care.”He said, and you could totally hear ashlin grumbling the whole way towards her room.

Sebastian smiled, getting into the shower. He let the warm water wash over him before soaped himself up the girls would he able to hear the faint sounds of his singing as he washed his longish hair, finishing quickly. He could hear them arguing, and it was both flattering and saddening. He had hoped to avoid flirtiness the for awhile. Thats why he liked Ashlin. She didn’t seem to care who he is.

Back
Top Bottom