Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Fabulous to Average... (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan was an expert at taking rich spoiled brats and turning them into well behaved young women who know how to treat everyone with respect. His methods were extreme because sex was involved. That's why he made sure that the young women he was helping were over 18.

Ryan walked up to the house of his latest charge. She was a typical spoiled brat. He had dyed blond hair, fake tan, her bra and panties were padded to give her a bigger bust and butt. Wore fancy clothes. He was going to change all that

Ryan had her parents set her up in her own home. That way he could do his 'Magic' without family interference. He let her live on her own for a week. Then they told her that he was a Life Coach, who was going to be and living with her and helping her to get her life in order. He walked up to the house around dinner time and and rang the doorbell.

Leah heard the doot bell as she frowned. Her brown hair was recently died blonde and she was wearing a blue crop top and white shorts. Her 38 C cup breasts seemed bigger because of her padded bra as she walked down the door."Yes? "Shr spoke looking at the man az she sipped her beer.
Leah was the only child of the USA's tenth wealthiest man.
Naturally, her father didn't stop her from spending whatever amount be wanted.But now all of a sudden with his new plastic wife in picture,He thought she needed a life coach to maintain her.Bull shit.

Ryan smiled as Leah, opened the door, "Hello, Leah," he said, "my name's Ryan and I was hired by your dad to be your Life Coach." Ryan walked into the door carrying a couple of suitcases. He looked around the house, "Nice... very nice..."

"You've got to be kidding me"she spoke watching him enter knowing she couldn't throw him out she decided to seduce him.She took his hands and put it on her breasts"I can give you more of this if you be on my side"

Ryan could feel the padding in Leah's bra. Little did she know that he was going to get was she was offering as part of his process. Ryan removed his hand from her breasts and said "I know what your are doing but I'm in charge here... Not you... Your parents called me in because they are worried about you... They are worried that you are going to sponge off of them for the rest of their lives. They want you to go to college, find a nice guy who will treat you right, get married, have some kids..."

Ryan wasn't surprised when Sophia blew him off. Ryan followed her into the kitchen. He sat down at the table, "You know... You should know what's going on here... Your parents are serious about this... If you fail to do what I say you are going to be cut off, and you will be forced to leave this house with only the clothes on your back and $5,000. If you don't believe me... call them..."

"Oh sweetie..I do believe you"she said rolling her eyes.Her parents chad already told her that."Why else do you think I signed the contract and agreed to it?"Leah asked

"Good..." said Ryan, "Then, after dinner we'll head upstairs to your bedroom and we'll get started with putting you on the right track. Sound good?"

Leah shrugged. After dinner she led him to her master bedroom.It had a big led t.v, a large king sized bed and a closest as big as a normal room full of slutty clothes."Now what?"

Ryan carried one of his bags up to the bedroom with him. "The first thing we need to do is get rid of a lot of things you don't need." Ryan opened the bag and took out a box of large black garbage bags. He walked to the closet and then went inside. He started to open drawers until he found her underwear drawer. He picked up a padded bra, "The first thing we need to get rid of are theses..." Ryan opened a garbage bag and dropped it inside. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a padded panty... "And these too..." Ryan then threw all of her padded bras and panties into the garbage bag.

Ryan smiled... "That's where you are wrong..." Ryan went over to his bag and took out a simple purple bra and matching bikini cut panties. "I talked to one of your former stylist and she told me what your true bra size was." He handed them to her. "Put those on and tomorrow we'll go to Target and get you some more. Now what's next..." He looked around and got out another bag, "Shoes... We are getting rid of any shoes with an open toe or sandals. We are also getting rid of any shoe with a larger that 2" heel." Ryan then started throwing shoes that didn't meet his requirements into the bag.

Ryan finished tossing the shoes in the bag, "Well, I don't like them... They make women look ugly..." Ryan then stood up and looked around. "Next we are going to get rid of any extra short dresses and skirts. Any thing that shorter than knee length is getting tossed."

"What?! No..! I dont have anything up to knee lenth"she spoke stopping him."And leave my shoes.I swear if you remov them I will walk away from my house!I will even ask dad to cut me off just to keep my clothes and shoes"she warned.

Ryan started tossing the short dresses and skirt into another bag, "Well, I guess we'll get you some when we go to Target tomorrow." When she talks about her getting cut of Ryan looked at her and said, "If you walk away you only get the clothes on your back... you don't get anything else..." Ryan continued filling the bags with clothes, "You still need to change your underwear."

Ryan was surprised when Leah slapped him, "That was a mistake, sweetie..." Ryan grabbed her by the hands and pulled her out of the closet. He took her over to the bed and sat down. He pulled her cross his lap. He pulled down her shorts and her panties and he started to spank her bare bottom.

Ryan ignored her and kept spanking her, "I'm just doing something your daddy should have done a long time ago." Ryan then pulled her shorts and panties off of her. Ryan then slid the normal panties on her. "Do you need me to put the bra on you too?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom