Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hostile Takeover (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan smiled. He sat down in the chair. He watched as she pulled a folder out of her desk and she set it on down. He reached for it, "What is this?"

"This is the reason I siphon money from the business to a whore house." Inside was a picture of two kids that looked the same. The picture was dated 20 years ago. "That is my brother. I am older than him." As the pictures went on so did her story. "He was a marine and came home one year and fell in love. With a prostitute. He cleaned her up, got her away from the lifestyle, then went back to war." She sighed and shut her eyes hating to share this story with anyone.

"He came back to us as a little better than a vegetable. But before he left that he made me promise never to let her go back to her life no matter what. I pay the money from the business to rent her out full time." She rubbed her head and shut her eyes.

Ryan was a little confused at what Emily was doing, "So what? What are you offering me Emily? Are you offering me your sister in law in exchange for yourself? Because if you are then, no deal. I want you... Not your sister in law... I'll keep the payments going to the whore house if that's what you want but you are going to be my sex slave."

"Yes, you are a symbol of power," said Ryan, "But, also you are an incredible bitch... You need to be taken down a few pegs. So, what is it going to be Emily?"

"Absolutely," said Ryan, "Your sister in law is completely safe. Plus, it's not like you are really going anywhere. You can still run the company as you see fit... It's just I will own it now and I'll own you too."

Ryan picked up the piece of paper and looked at it, "What's this?" He looked at Emily, "So are you taking me on this vacation of yours?"

Ryan took the piece of paper and put it in his pocket, "All right... I think we are all set... Let's go home..."

Back
Top Bottom