Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hostile Takeover (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

It was Friday and Ryan was hoping he could finish his regular work before the work week ended, and get out of the office without his bitch of a boss, Emily Michaels, who was also the owner of the company, catching him. She was always dumping work on him at the last minute. He hardly had any time to go out any more because a lot of nights he had to stay home and do the extra work. But not this weekend, he was going to veg out and relax all weekend.

He finished up the last of his paper work and he looked at the clock and saw it was 5:00 PM. He smiled as he started to pack up his stuff. He just picked up his jacket and his bag when the phone rang, "SHIT!" he thought to himself. He picked up the phone, "Ryan Morris..." it was her, his face dropped. She wanted to see him before he left "Yes, Miss Michaels." He hung up the phone and went to her office and knocked on the door. He turned and watch as the rest of the office workers started filing out of the building for their weekend.

"Mr. Morris, I want to see you in my office now." She said sharply and shortly.

Sitting in her chair in her nice office that over looked the city, she waited for him. Emily leaned back in her grey pant suit with a professional white blouse. Her red hair was pulled back in a severe bun. A smile never graced her lips. Everyone tried to steer clear of her.

Hearing the knock she sighed. "Enter." She was signing the pink slip for Ryan. She just didn't like him. At all. Probably dating back to his first day when he made a flippant remark she thought was about her on the first day.

Ryan walked in the door and saw Emily sitting there. He stood there and waited for her to say to him, he prayed that she wasn't going to dump a whole ton of work on him. All he wanted was one weekend off. He didn't know why she didn't like him. He always thought of himself as a very like able guy. Ryan walked up to her desk, "You wanted to see me, Miss Michaels?" He asked.

"Yes I did, Mr. Morris." She cleared her throat. "Your work ethic has been less than deplorable, and while i have given you several opportunities to proove yourself, your work is horrible. So,". She grinned. "With that I am afraid you are fired." She gave him his pink slip and looked at him.

Ryan couldn't belived what he was hearing, "Have you lost your mind?!" he asked as he held the pink slip in his hand. "You have dumped a bunch of work on me every Friday... and I've done every bit of it! You're just firing me because you hate me for some strange reason."

To Ryan this was the straw that broke the camels back. He when up to her and grabbed her by the lapels of her suit jacket and pulled her out of her chair, "Emily... You just fucked with the wrong guy... You've treated me and the rest of your employees like shit for years now and it's time someone put you in your place." He sat down in her chair. Then, he yanked her down and pulled her across his lap, "The first thing you need is a good spanking." Then, he reached for the side zipper on her pants. He lowered the zipper and then pushed her slacks down her legs.

She was shocked watching him rise up. Quickly, she grabbed for the phone and pressed for security, but as it was ringing, he shook her causing her to loose her grip. The phone clattered back into its grip, as if telling Ryan he was not the only one who had been screwed.

She screamed as he began to unzip her pants and she wiggles fighting him. "This is rape! I can send you to prison for this." She snarled struggling.

Ryan watched as she reached the phone and press for security. But, it fell back onto the hook before they could answer. Ryan got her pants to her ankles then he got a look at her panties... "My My My... What sexy panties..." Ryan took a hold of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Then he started to spank her bare bottom. "This isn't rape... Not yet anyways..."

"You've been a very naughty girl, Emily..." He gave her ten good spanks. Then stood her up and laid her on her desk. He stood up and dropped his pants and boxer shorts to the floor, showing her his hard 9" cock. Then he climbed on top of her, pinning her arms over her head then he shoved his cock into her pussy. "mmm yeah..."

She screamed bloody murder and fought him off best she could. When he laid her on the desk she clawed and kicked. As he shoved into her she screamed louder. He was larger than anything she had ever had before. She continued to struggle hard and hurl insults at him.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder with each stroke of his cock in her. As he fucked her, he kissed her on the nape of her neck, then he grabbed at her breasts and twisted her nipples. "Mmm, you are so tight... It must have been a long time since your last good fuck," He said as he continued to fuck her.

Ryan screamed when she scratched his face. He retaliated by slapping her hard across her face. He pinned her arms back down and continued to fuck her as hard as he could.

Ryan continued to fuck her, "You brought it on yourself, bitch," said Ryan, as he continued to fuck her. He could feel the cum building in his dick, "I'm going to fill you with my cum."

Ryan contintued to fuck her harder and harder, "Here it comes..." Ryan then shot his load in her pussy. He stayed in her for several moments then he pulled out of her. "Now Emily... Here is what's going to happen," he said as he got dressed, "You are not going to call the police and turn me in for raping you. Because, If I go to jail... you're going to jail... Because I know because I know where all the money comes and where it all goes... I know about all of your little dirty dealings and other tricks that aren't quite legal... I'm sure the FBI and the SEC would LOVE to know what I know..."

Ryan shook his head, "I'm not going anywhere, sweetie... There are going to be some changes around here. First off, you're going to give your company to me. Then you're going to give me everything you own including all your money and then, finally, your going to give yourself to me and become my sex slave... Because, if you turn me in... then I turn you in... and we both know that if you go to jail, you are going for a LONG time..."

"Get out." She growled as she watched him. She needed him gone. She was not going to submit to him that easily. There was something deep in her eye. There was a reason she did what she did. But if she handed off her business, all her hard work would be for nothing.

"Fine..." said Ryan, "but just so you know that If I walk out that door. My next stop is to the FBI and then you're ass is going to jail..." Ryan started to walk to the door.

"Fine with me," said Ryan, "It will be worth it." Ryan wasn't backing down. He reached the door and his hand was touching the door handle.

Back
Top Bottom