Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a Dexter roleplay that starts with Dexter and Lumin. A similar situation to that.

If you're not familiar with Dexter, I suggest watching it, you won't regret it if you like CSI and other crime shows.

So the basic Idea is going to give you spoilers to the show, so if you havn't watched the show and are planning to, don't read this, read the next one down.
Dexter is a serial killer who, by chance and action, hunts other serial killers. He kills them if he finds out they are guilty and slipped through the cracks at his job where he is a blood splatter analyst. He finds a kill through his normal means and stumbles upon a underground jail full of dead woman, some of which had been killed and left to rot. My character (or yours if roles are swapped) Happens to be one of the girls that is barely left alive. Dexter finds his kill and unknown to him for the moment he is seen killing the target and chopping him up. Frightened, the girl runs and Dexter chases her, locking her up. It's against his code to kill her so he tries to get on her good side, after a couple of kicks to his crotch, bites, and scratches he decides to tranq her so he can transport her but keeps her locked up in the room until he decides what to do with her.

I'd like it to be very similar to dexter on the show. Willing to play either role. Dexter or the girl. We aren't playing Lumin here, but someone else. Someone who has the same fascination. The goal is to take a victim and show her the ropes to being a murderer. We would be focusing heavily on the interaction between dexter and this victim as well as the love that builds between them.

Spoiler Free Info:
Guy finds girl while hunting newest kill. The two end up hunting together for other killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom