Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m/f plots&pairs redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Seville

Planetoid
UPDATE: I've Finally gotten around to getting my skype account dusted off. So if you'd like to do things in that manner please PM me if you're interested.

I'm Simply craving an intelligent well worded female partner who's into 1980s pop culture junk and wants to build an RP from scratch.

Voluptuous Mother/awkward virgin son.
Sugardaddy/daughter
Shut in/Manic pixie dream girl or monogamistic nympho
Gamer/Gamergirl
Reporter/Celebrity/artist or writer
High school student/ Summoned demon/Succubus.
Alien/Scientist
Astronaut/A.I
Singer/Producer or songwriter
Hot female Teacher/Shy student

PLOT CRAVING.
#1 Something involving Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

Basically your standard tale of a band on it's way to stardom. Drugs drama and misadventure. . this could even be a harem esque plot where all the members are female and they take turns, or go two to three at a time with their manager. (not sure how many of you out there are keen on that one though)

#2 Something involving two gamers/geeks falling in love. either bumping into one another online in happenstance or in person at a Con or in a comic shop. Heavy on the plot/romantic angle.

#3 a college professor and her student engage in "extra curricular activities."

4. after finally getting out of an emtionally and physically abusive relationship a young man goes out for the first time in a long time to find a woman to share his heart and body with.

5. a sugar daddy/daughter scenario

6. an introvert gets sucked into a wild frenzy of partying and sex when he crosses paths with a rave queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom