Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Major Mario's Request Thread - Dominant/Male Version 2.0

1. Experience

I don't really see the point in letting people know about your past exploits in roleplaying, but people seem to like reading biographies and I know for sure that I'd feel a lot better RPing with someone who has some skill and experience, so here we go! Experience. I has it. I started RPing in my junior year of high school and I still do it to this very day whenever I get some free time. In that time I've jumped from community to community, roleplaying as I went. My gateway was Half-Life 2 RP on Mobius Game Servers, and it was there where I learned how to get into forum-based or text roleplay. I've participated in plenty of roleplays ranging from superheroes vs. villains and fantasy guilds to private one on one sessions with good friends over Steam. I also have had the opportunity to drum up a few unique RP scenarios on my own, and most of them are still going on to this very day.

I'm pursuing a degree in creative writing while working on a family farm to pass the time. Soon the last semester will be upon me and I'll be thrust out into the world. I'm no stranger to writing; I've written well over 25 stories, most of which are fanfiction novellas of considerable size. I'm literate and well-read, and while I may not be as worldly as others, I know my grammar and paragraph skills well.

So in short, I have experience!

2. Personal Info/Kinks & Cravings

"But what kind of guy are ya Major? Whataya like and hate?"

Good question! First off, I'm normally a pleasant person who is very, very easy to please, so don't be afraid to shoot me an idea or ask me to be your partner for some outlandish RP. Odds are I might take you up on the offer! I like many things and don't have any strong fetishes that vie for my attention all the time. Second of all, please check out my F-List for ideas.

I like to write many sentences and paragraphs, but not too many if I can help it. My writing style leans more towards 'show but don't tell', typically with a character providing most of the exposition through conversation. RPs involving a lot of story and plot are wonderful, and I must tell you that smut is equally wonderful as well. Smut is a guilty pleasure of mine and I wish I can get more into it. I love romance, curvy women, smart and enigmatic characters, magic, the supernatural (demons, vampires, magicians), martial arts, Asian and European culture and settings, fantasy, science fiction, contemporary slice of life and much, much more.

But as a fanfiction writer and gamer, I also love particular fandoms! My favorites at the moment would have to be Street Fighter, Legend of Zelda, Touhou Project and Skyrim. I also enjoy the Mario franchise, Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid and especially Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Great games deserve great works of art in their honor, no? If you need to get a feel on what I may or may not like, check out the three links in my signature for more information.

That said, here is a list of things that I will not condone.

Scat/Vore, Incest (Can be persuaded), Underage, Real Depressing/Horrific Stuff, Gore/Death, Fucked up Shit (You know what kind!)

TL;DR - KINKS
- Tentacles ★★★
- Curvy Women ★★
- Anal / Vaginal / Oral ★
- Paizuri / Titfucking
- Handjobs
- Brainwashing ★
- Aliens, Monsters, Demons, Vampires ★
- 'Bad Ends'
- Breeding / Risk of Pregnancy / Impregnation
- Transformation / Corruption / Infestation ★
- Gentleness / Romance / Kissing ★★
- Bestiality
- Double to Triple Penetration ★★

3. How to Contact + Prefered RP Format

It's simple! Just shoot me a message. I would prefer that you shoot me a PM though, as I get an email notification whenever it happens and I can respond quickly or at the very least think over your message while I'm busy. I would prefer to RP in a thread here at Blue Moon, though I don't mind doing things through PMs. In a thread I can edit lines and put in things that I previously missed, so doing things via threads is the best thing. Discord is good too, so if you want to contact me through that, just ask.

3.5. Misc/Important Stuff

"But Major, what are ya lookin' for? What kind of people are you willing to work with?"

A good question my dear boy! I look for a good dose of smut and story, but I lean more towards smut these days because I'm already writing a lot of tame stuff! I'm willing to work with just about anyone for that matter as well. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl so long as you can RP well! So, if you're a lass and you want someone who can roleplay a female for something, I'll do my best. If you're a lad who can't find a lass or are looking for someone who knows what they're doing, give me a holler and we'll work things out!

4. Favorite Pairings (WIP)

*Note: These pairings are just favorites. I'd probably do anything you sent by me!

Fantasy (Beloved Genre)
Peasant x Noble
Noble x Knight
Knight x Squire/Knight
Knight x Peasant
Knight x Nobility/Royalty
Mage x Knight
Mage x Any
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human/Any
Monster x Human/Any
Dragon x Human/Any
King x Queen
Prince x Peasant
Prince x Any
Supernatural x Any/Slave

- Note, when it comes to original settings, I have no problem with things going south for all characters, or if things go terribly right (noblebright).
- Also, most of the above plots are geared more towards 1x1 pairings.

- Fandoms
Nintendo
Pokemon Series ★
Fire Emblem Series
Legend of Zelda ★
- Paya, the many forms of Princess Zelda, Fem!Link ★, Midna ★★
Metroid
- Samus Aran, Sam Aran, Samuel Aran, Sammy Aran, Samantha Aran, Samster Aran, Samsy Aran
Smash Bros.

CAPCOM
Street Fighter ★★
- Juri Han ★★★, Cammy White, Chun-Li, Ibuki ★★, Makoto, Sakura, Rose, C. Viper,
Resident Evil
- Sherry Birkin ★★★, Helena Harper, Ashley Graham, Jill Valentine ★, Sheva Alomar ★★, Ada Wong ★
Dragon's Dogma
- Mercedes ★

Other
Touhou Project ★★
- Any of the Scarlet Devil Mansion cast ★★
Fallout series ★
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim ★
- Lydia ★★
Soul Calibur
Tekken
XCOM ★
Starcraft ★
Overwatch
Starbound ★
Terraria

5. Current Cravings

8/2/2018 - Tentacles! Alien infestation! Brainwashing! Smut smut smut!

- Could be that a cheeky alien infests a spaceship and brings a bunch of voluptuous women under his control?
- A tentacle monster captures an adventurer/scientist/woman and thoroughly convinces her to stay in his lair as his lifelong mate? Could be a little dark and depraved in that he brainwashes/fucks her right away, or he could be a kind, considerate and/or awkward tentacle monster and wants things to be consensual! Many possibilities!
- Vampire hunter gets in over her head and falls victim to a powerful (and horny) vampire?

10/23/2018
- Old cravings still apply, but I'm also looking for grimbright/noblebright stories in which everything goes terribly right towards the end.

Last edited:
RE: Major Mario's Request Thread - Enlist Now!

Bump bump, yes yes! Got a craving for something? A plot of your own? Run it by me!

RE: Major Mario's Request Thread - Smut4Days

Bump! Looking for vampires, harems, corruption, brainwashing, tentacles, aliens and some fandom dabbles like Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening, Legend of Zelda and Touhou Project. Not in that order!

Major Mario said:
Bump! Looking for vampires, harems, corruption, brainwashing, tentacles, aliens and some fandom dabbles like Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening, Legend of Zelda and Touhou Project. Not in that order!
Also looking to play as a Fallout Deathclaw against a buxom lass!

Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:

Bump!

Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:

Bump!
And uh... Again!

Major Mario said:
Bump.

Bump -

- Idea: A spaceship becomes infested with some kind of alien organism that quickly turns on the crew. Whatever this alien menace is, it's turning the crew into breeders for strange abominations, enslaving and brainwashing the weak and also violating just about any human it can get to. I'm looking for someone who can play the crew, mostly comprised of busty ladies. Think of an evil alien race infesting humans, turning them into pleasure slaves and breeders for armies and what not. The end result of the RP will be the complete and utter infestation of Earth. Tentacles, ho!

Major Mario said:
Bump -

- Idea: A spaceship becomes infested with some kind of alien organism that quickly turns on the crew. Whatever this alien menace is, it's turning the crew into breeders for strange abominations, enslaving and brainwashing the weak and also violating just about any human it can get to. I'm looking for someone who can play the crew, mostly comprised of busty ladies. Think of an evil alien race infesting humans, turning them into pleasure slaves and breeders for armies and what not. The end result of the RP will be the complete and utter infestation of Earth. Tentacles, ho!
Bump -
I'm also looking to try out a harem RP of some kind.

Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:
Bump -

Bump -
Bump

Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:
Bump -

Bump -
Bump

Major Mario said:
Bump -

Bump.

Bump -

Still looking to try out the harem ideas!

BUMP!

Back
Top Bottom