Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three is a crowd (Randomthingslover1 × whtbitch4you2own)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Aria pulled her suitcases up to the front of the large bunglow.She was finally here.Away from the clutches of her over protective father, out in the world with endless oppurtunities-All alone. A thrill ran down her spine as she smiled brightly. She knew she was two days early than she told her stepbrothers .Wondering would they be mad? The 19 year old brunette rung the bell to their house.

Dressed in a green sleeveless top which was tugged into her floral skirt, matched with white heels-She didn't like how one would imagine a new Yorker would look like.Her long brown hair was open and there was light makeup on her oval face.When one of her step brother did open the door, her face formed a curvaceous smile. But this wasn't the only 'curvaceous' part on her petite body."I know I'm early-but hey I'm here!"

The two brother had moved out after graduating from a college; Mark being first since he did graduate a year ahead of Jake, being older by one year. Mark, at the age of 28, have done well for himself as he graduated with a degree in finance and started working as a financial advisor for a company in New York City. Jake didn’t fall far from Mark either. He graduated with an accounting degree and have done well for himself as well.

The brothers have recently bought a 3000 sq feet estate property slightly on the outskirts of the city where it was a little peaceful than the core of the city. They figured they’d want a peaceful environment away from the city at the end of the day and chaos in the city while working. One good thing about their work was that they both could work from home at times and that’s why they loved their job.

When they heard from their stepfather that their step sister, Aria, was coming to the city to attend a college, they offered her to stay with them. The father particularly felt better knowing she will be in good hands. Now their mother had married to Aria’s father many years back and so their sibling bond had taken deep roots. They genuinely cared for the girl. Having busy schedule, they weren’t able to go home to visit for over a year now. So when a doorbell rang, Jake was in the kitchen, working on his laptop while Mark was in the shower. Apparently, they both were going to work from home and wasn’t expecting Aria for another two days.

It really shocked Jake to see Aria stand before him after he swung the door open and found his little sister who still was a midget in comparison to the boys. “Hey Fun size!” he called out to her, “Aren’t you…uh…little bit too early? Dad let you come?” he asked with a grin on his face, “Come here…” he leaned forward and picked her up like a doll. He did stand tall at 6 foot exactly, weighing about 210 lbs, practically making her look like a tiny doll. Mark had come down with a towel wrapped around his waist and when he heard some chaos, he came to the door as well, “I thought I thought I head puddy cat!” he called out as he used to tease her with that name, waiting for his turn to hug her but while Jake had her in his arms, Mark ran his hand over her brunette hair, making a mess out of it to tease her. “Jake? Why is she early?” he asked curiously.

Aria smiled when she saw Jake open the door and before she could explain he picked her up in a tight embrace, hugging her."Jake! It's so nive to see you.."she spoke genuinly.She had forgotten how tall they were.When they were around 16 they used to tease her by hiding her things or simply just lifting it out of her reach.She heard Mike's voice and before she could stop him, he did the expected-ruffling her blow dried hair.

When Jake finally did put her down she turned to Mike and hugged it, though it was little awkward because he was only in his towel."I'm sorry I came early, I had some work around the campus. I hope it's no trouble"she spoke with a dimpled smile as she turned to pull her three suitcases with her.It was a wonder how a girl with such a petite frame managed to even pull it down from the taxi

Their parents had married each other when Aria was six and the boys were eleven and twelve. It was due to the early age the step siblings had bonded so well.She settled her hair, before bending down and dragging her bags."A little help please?"she spoke. Her father had been against her living in a coed hostel and wheb her step mom suggested she live with her brothers-he was more than happy to agree to it.He knew how protective Jake and Mike were of their younger sister.

"I'm so grateful for you to let me stay here.You know how annoying dad can be"she spoke with a smile.

Jake was the younger one and as with all the younger siblings, he was explorative and random at times while Mark was more composed and in control of situation. He’d assess and take decisions wisely rather than in haste. “You’ve grown so big! Been a while since we saw you right!” He said and finally put her back down, moving out of the way for Mark.

Mark leaned down and hugged her, coming to 6’2”, broad shoulders but fit for the most part. He made it quick and leaned back out, cupping her cheek, “It’s okay Aria. We actually are happy. Right Jake? Besides, we’re home all day today so maybe we can catch up!” he said and watched her turn around to get her bags.

“And how the hell did you manage to bring those bags this far?” Mark asked her as he noticed how slim and petite she was now. Was she always this fit or is it something of recent? He didn’t bother asking her but that was the first time he noticed his sister in such manner. Nothing wrong with that since he didn’t think it was bad, just noticing how petite she was.

“Oh we figured you will be able to manage it all by yourself!” Jake said and picked up the bag she was dragging along with another one. Mark politely leaned and picked up the last one and placed it on a corner, “Let’s leave it here for now. We will get you settled in a room later.” Mark looking at them, “And I will be right back. I need to get dressed.” He said and turned around to walk up the stairs while Jake came around and placed his hand on her shoulders, guiding her into the house and to the kitchen, “You hungry? Thirsty?” He asked and looked at her, “Don’t worry about dad. We all know how he can be!”

"Yes it's been a while since either of you visited home.You both didn't even come for any holiday last year.Mum's pretty upset with you two"Aria told her brothers before sitting on the chair she was offered.

She watched Mike leave, she couldn't help but notice how handsome both of they had grown.She didn't remember them being so manly, even they smelled manly now! She wondered crossing her legs.Her pink crop top revealed her slender arms and her crop tops showed generous amounts of her white smooth abdomen.

It was right of them to notice she had changed the past one year.She had taken up a diet to get a slim waist, had taken very precise care of her hair and had a whole new closet change.Before that, she had never really cared about how she looked or acted.All it took was one rejection from Toby Williams in her sophomore year, and now Aria was the breaker of many hearts.

She thanked him as she took the bottole of cold water and drank from it, drops of it falling down her jaw to her neck, travellimg down to erect collarbone to inside her tops."So how is it going? You guys are still single? "She asked curious.

Jake and Mike looked at each other when Aria told them how their mother was mad that they didn't visit home even in their holidays. How could they tell her that for half the holidays, they were busy with work and 3 or 4 days they got, they went their separate ways with a girl they were dating back then. They did have a life outside of work and being young and now toned, they went dating.

Jake quickly changed the topic, "Well now that you are in college, we will see how many times you end up visitng home..." he winked at her, teasing her a little while Mike went to put something on. Mike couldn't help but bring his hand to his nose accidentally and then purposely twice again after inhaling her scent of her body that came from his hands now. She smelled great and realized how she was his little sister but have grown into, or starting to grow into a pretty woman. Lucky guy whoever dated her so far and to the guys she will be dating.

Jake sat there and noticed how slender her arms here and how her top showed slightest amount of her taut tummy. Perfect little waist from where his gaze lifted up to find her sipping on some water. It was then he noticed the little dips on her shoulders, right behind her collarbones, giving away how petite she was. He had a habit of checking girls out to see if they had extra amount of fat on them and that is how he checked. He only liked the ones with fat in the right places. Like how his sister Aria had.

Just then, Mike came back with khaki shorts and V neck T shirt on that showed his toned biceps. He indicated Jake not to say anything as he came from behind and tipped her head while she was sipping, spilling some water on her in turn. "Oops sorry sis... I didn't know you were drinking some water." He came and sat next to her, placing his long arm over the back of the couch slightly around her as well, "So what are your plans? When do you start college? We can go out later today, show you around the city if you want!" he suggested.

Back
Top Bottom