Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF: Original MxM Medieval Fantasy with Plot/Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtterRotter

Meteorite
Yo! I’m Otter. Nice ta meetcha.

Things to Know:
- My title is Very Descriptive. I only do MxM, and I’m looking for medieval fantasy. I like playing elves and humans, but I’ll do a monster now and then.
- On Monsters: I do not play and would not like to play against hugely inhuman monsters. Like, take a human and add wings/tail/horns and maybe some extra hair or scales and we’re cool. Also, sorry, but no trolls/ogres/orcs. I’m picky.
- I prefer emails just so I can do one-stop-shop writing, but you might be able to convince me otherwise.
- I average about 500 plot-moving words per post. Sometimes more. As you can see, my grammar/spelling ain’t too shabby neither. ; )
- I post inconsistently. I have a job where I may be on-call, a boyfriend, other hobbies, and a life in general. I try for 1 or 2 posts a week. Also, I am “ditcher-friendly.”
- I like romance and plot with my smut. So! If you want to keep me interested, smut isn’t the only thing the RP should have going for it.
- I play bottoms but can be convinced to play a switch. Dom/sub can come into things, but I’m not too experienced with it. My guys are pretty willful.
- I WON’T like/do: cross-dressing, “traps”, loli/shota, characters older than early 50s (for humans), public sex, twincest, or vampires; and the usual watersports, scat, vore, etc.
- I WILL do/like: half-sibling incest, dub-con, 10+ age gaps (with humans; monsters don’t matter), adultery in political marriages, mpreg/breeding/heat cycles (pregnant role, with my rules on how this is done/anatomy ONLY to avoid triggers), spanking (receiving)
- Other kinks/preferences can be discussed. No harm in askin’, folks. Worst I can do is say no.

I think that’s about it, ya’ll. So here are some quick plots/pairings I threw together to play. Underlined is the role I’d prefer.

Quick Plots:

Prince x Hunter
The king has promised his heir’s hand to anyone who can find and kill the beast terrorizing the castle’s city. The problem is, unbeknownst to all but himself, the prince is the beast.

Craving!
King x Knight
An arrogant and disrespectful knight makes a bet with a young king to kill a monster in exchange for entering the king’s inner circle. When he comes to claim his prize, instead of admission to the king’s guard, he is placed in the king’s harem.

Warning for Incest:
Prince x Bastard Half-Brother
A wild prince in need of taming is given to his knight half-brother to learn the ways of war and command before he can inherit.

Craving!
Warning for Mpreg:
Rebel Leader x Bodyguard
A land is ruled over by a cruel and capricious prince and king. A rebel leader has risen to try to take it back and has finally gained something of a foothold. With increasing fervor to find him, he needs a bodyguard. Especially since, as time will tell, he’s pregnant.

Craving!
Healer x Invalid
An elven healer takes in an invalid he finds. What he doesn’t know is that this invalid is also infamous: the Kingslayer whose deed threw the land into civil war, and he may have a few interested parties hunting him on his heels.

Craving!
Captured Prince x Warlord
Looking to bolster his armies and gain some land, a warlord captures a well-known prince to make his husband.

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom