Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian [F4M] Older Sister's Best Friend [Kinky/Detailed/Playful - New Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement and I'm not into bondage at all. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I am NOT interested in incest, fantasy, historical etc settings. For the most part, I'm interested in modern settings only. Also, I want to make clear I'm Indian heritage-wise but American in all other ways. I've gotten a lot of messages from guys wanting to do a roleplay with a traditional Indian pairing, and that's not for me.

Lately, I have done a lot of scenes playing my age with younger guys and have enjoyed it - so you guys with older girl interests don't hesitate to message me. On the flip side, I am open to older male pairings, but please have something specific in mind if you plan to message me about that.

I have several ideas and am always thinking of new scenes when they pop into my head. I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men. When you message me, please be ready to discuss what your interests are and don't expect a response if you plan on writing that "you have lots of interests" or "you like everything" - I get this a lot and it tells me absolutely nothing about whether we may be a good roleplay fit.

Here are scenarios I am working on:

**Water Balloon Fight!**

I'm envisioning a scene where I'm friends with your older sister and happen to be at your family's summer vacation house for a long weekend. You and a group of your friends also happen to be there and your sister/parents are delayed, so I end up there with you guys. I'm thinking the scene would be something where in a playful fight, I end up soaked and having to change into something more revealing - slowly building to a fun gangbang scene with the guys.

**The Shopping Spree**

I'm your older sister's best friend and am house sitting for a long weekend. Maybe you'd saved up a bunch of money to buy some outfits for your GF, but she recently broke up with you. After explaining it to me, you convince me (not too aggressive, but maybe kind of asking super nicely etc) to go with you and you pick out clothes for me - maybe selling me on the idea that I get to keep the gifts etc. Obviously, the outfits can go from less revealing to very revealing and things can develop from there. This can also be done as a gangbang scene with a few friends that get in on the fun as well.

I like to keep things fun and playful not overly dramatic or "serious" despite the dom/sub tendencies. I'm not into bondage or the heavy BDSM stuff. And please no, "we get wasted and have sex" scenes - generally not a fan of booze in this scene.

I usually prefer using a chat client (aim/yahoo/gchat etc or chat room).

Kinks: Facias, swallowing, oral, anal, blow jobs, face fucking, sexy costumes, humiliation (playful), name-calling, inter-racial, watersports etc.

Message me with your: Name, age, kinks, scene preferences etc.

AIM: SwtBustyHarini
Yahoo: SunnyMaya4u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom