Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures... (Forced Scenarios Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
Hi. So, I'm having a huge craving for rape plays right now. But not just rape. Just violence, honestly. Something really violent and vicious, where both players are fucked up. A few in particular. These ones aren't the most original types of play, but for some reason I'm really pining for them. I love playing an aloof, proud, hard ass chick, and I never play the shy girls or sluts. So keep that in mind before you message me.

Here are some of the pairings I'm hoping to play.
[Key: other player x me]

Rough cop x Delinquent girl or criminal girl

Prison guard x Prisoner

Militia x Rebel

I know that this format isn't pretty, but I'm lazy right now and on a phone. But I promise my writing is solid.

SpinningSpider said:
Hi. So, I'm having a huge craving for rape plays right now. A few in particular. These ones aren't the most original types of play, but for some reason I'm really pining for them. I love playing an aloof, proud, hard ass chick, and I never play the shy girls or sluts. So keep that in mind before you message me. Also! Physical violence is a lot of fun for me...

Here are some of the pairings I'm hoping to play.
[Key: other player x me]

Rough cop x Delinquent girl or criminal girl

Fear kid x Antisocial chick

Prison guard x Prisoner

Militia x Rebel

I know that this format isn't pretty, but I'm lazy right now and on a phone. But I promise my writing is solid.
Who doesn't love a bit of rape in their RPs? Happy to indulge whatever you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom