Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominance/submission and Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickoftime

Meteorite
Most of my interests involve a large measure of Dominance and submission, I am especially intrigued by the ideas of guiding a supposedly "good" girl down a path of sexual submission, slavery, or training. Generally I like the thought that she is interested in exploring, but am also open to some non-con as well.

A few scenarios...

One would be the sorority girl who has always wanted to explore submission, she finds a older man online and they go on one date, which involves a small measure of submission, enough for her to know she desperately wants to explore more. But the Man does not think she is sincere enough in her desires to learn true submission...so she sets out to prove her willingness to be fully trained.

Another would be a military type training school for sexual submissive training.

Another would be a young wife of a wimpy/non-asservative man who wants to learn true submission from her alpha neighbor.

I am also open to blackmail scenarios.

If you have interesting in anything Dominant/submissive, especially with regards to training. Let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom