Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xoras Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xora

Planetoid
Length
I am not the most literate person in the world so please don't expect me to write a whole page post but maybe with time after I have done this a while that will change I can do a paragraphs or two maybe three on a good day
with very little tiny amount of detail as I can that my imagination can paint out for me can so I will not give a one liner if I can help it cause every one comes to a point where they get stuck and can't think of what to do next
but hopefully we can move on and keep RPing

Absence
I have to work I get tired just like everyone else and I have family and other things that unfortunately need to be done and people I want to spend time with I am sure you do to so dont freak out if I don't reply every day I am not leaving you I just have another thing I have to do first or just to tired to do so

OOC
You can PM me just to talk we don't have to all the time

Preference
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I rp over PMs and Threads I don't do Messanger cause I have so many people messaging me a day that I dont RP with and also I Play both genders but tend to RP more as a male or a Futa (or whatever you want to call it) but given a interesting role to play I will play female and I am Dom most of time

Themes
I like Fantasy Modern Medieval or Edo will play Victorian Steampunk or Sci-Fi if given a good plot

Kinks to Consider
Master X Slave
Master X Pet
Master X Maid
Anthro/Furry
MLP-(convince me)
Collars + Leashes
Public Scenes
Spanking
ETC -(ask)

NO NOs
Blood play
Poo
Pee
Killing the other characters
Massive pain inflictions

RP Slot
Will do up to Five RPs at one time cause don't want to get over loaded
1-CandyLuv93
2-wiki234
3-Pinkbunny
4-Open
5-Open

FYI
Half Deaf in real life so english not the best

Pairings Ideas
(add some when I get them or ask about one of your own)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom