Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Encounters in the Eye of the World [Acitar, Morcleon]

Lyselle groaned as she felt more of that strange fluid pumping into her, the feeling of those tentacles practically slammed into her until she fell into a semi-conscious stupor from the utterly mind shattering experience. She was barely aware of what happened next as the creature that used to be Aelia flooded her with even more of that strange slimy liquid, as she finally fully slipped from the waking world she was vaguely aware of being enfolded more fully within Aelia's slick grip.

She awoke with a start feeling just a little sore, her gaze flitting around the clearing surrounding the small pond for any sign of Aelia, she took a deep breath and then sighed in relief, noting with some strangeness that her armour had been cleaned and so had she. Deciding she had best get dressed she quickly donned her armour, ever wary of more otherworldly assailants that may leap out of anywhere. When she had finally strapped her shield and sword back in their proper places she read the note carefully whilst holding the ring in one hand.

Lyselle rolled the ring around between her fingers as she considered how helpful it's claimed abilities were, she wondered if it was cursed or some kind of trick but deciding to ignore her better judgement she slid ring onto one of her fingers before putting her gauntlets on. She took one last furtive look around the clearing before following the trail away from the clearing and deeper into the Eye of the World.

The sun had just risen above the horizon, bathing the lake with a bright early morning light. Birds chirped in the air, a surprising contrast from last night. As Lyselle slipped the ring on, she would feel a rush of power, the ring's magic evident. Armor on and fully equipped, she began to head deeper into the Eye.

Unseen and unknown to the knight, Aelia, now back in her elf form, was watching from the undergrowth on the far edge of the lake. 'Oh, she put on the ring. I half expected her to throw it away. Let's see what she runs into next...'

From here, there was no path, just openings in the trees where people or creatures might have gone through before. The trees were different now too. No longer reminiscent of a tropical rainforest, it was calmer, with tall oaks and supple beeches, and much lighter undergrowth. Suddenly, the area changed, bringing Lyselle into a beautiful grove with bright flowers and a pristine spring. There didn't seem to be anyone around, but the place was much too perfect to have developed without any outside influence.

As the area around Lyselle changed from a tropical looking climate to a more typical woodland her pace slowed, she felt a little nervous traipsing through the pathless woodland. She clambered over logs, ducked branches and pushed her way through the relatively heavy shrubbery and undergrowth until she nearly fell straight into a clearing.

She glanced around warily at this idyllic grove, bright and colourful flowers in every direction and a near perfect spring, the sheer beauty and almost immaculately maintained nature made her feel a little nervous, whilst it wasn't entirely impossible for this to be fully natural it was very unlikely whomever or whatever this groves tender was she seemed for the most part to be alone.

Then she remembered her encounter with Aelia and quickly unsheathed her sword and readied her shield, knowing full well everything might not be what it appears to be here, inwardly she began to re-evaluate all the myth's legends and stories that surrounded the eye of the world, now beginning to wonder just how many of them were true afterall.

The ring of her sword as it was unsheathed echoed throughout the glade, deadened by the foliage all around her. Birdsong chirped out all around as Lyselle walked cautiously around the spring, the animals mostly ignoring the knight as they ran around their business. A few stopped to drink at the spring, surprisingly at ease so close to a human.

As Lyselle took another step, a soft rustle came from her left, moving quickly, a dark shape darting between the trees. A brief moment of silence, and then a soft voice, lilting like the birdsong and with a faint backdrop of rustling leaves. "Who are you, to enter my grove armed and armored?"

A tall dryad, peeking out shyly from behind the largest tree by the spring, took a hesitant step forward, unwilling to fully reveal herself. Her skin was a deep brown, looking like polished wood, and her eyes a bright green. Her face was beautiful and elfin, like a delicate flower, framed by a loose array of leaves and flowers entwined together.

The sound of her sword leaving it's scabbard rang in her ears, sounding far louder in contrast to the idyllic bird-song she found it odd that none of the animals here seemed to react to her at all, so they were either used to people being around or they simply didn't find her much of a threat she wasn't sure which made her feel more uneasy as her footfalls were soft within the grassy of the grove.

Lyselle whirled around on the spot at the voice leveling the point of her blade at the strange looking female face that greeted her eyes, deciding to play it cautious after her last encounter she kept her shield up. "This isn't exactly the safest place in the land, so why should I not be cautious?" She kept her voice flat, even, trying to betray nothing of her emotions as she kept her gaze fixed.

This strange woman looked almost plant-like from what little she could see, her skin looked like polished wood and the loose array of flowers and leaves framing her made it clear that this woman was clearly not human despite the vaguely elfin look about her.

Stepping out from behind the tree and spreading her hands out to show that she was unarmed, the dryad gave Lyselle an understanding smile. She was lithe and graceful, her footsteps soundless. Her entire body seemed to be made from a living wood that looked warm and shiny. "Yes, I suppose you're right. I mean you no harm, and offer you the sanctuary of my grove. You will be safe here."

While not seeming hostile in the least, she gave out a sense of power and presence. Lyselle could easily tell that this dryad was one of the more influential denizens of the Eye. But the entire grove emanated with a sense of calm and peace, as if no harm could come to anyone located within.

"My name is Rhia. This grove is my home. I've been working to clear the corruption from forests north of here." She sighed and leaned back against a tree. Biting her lower lip softly, she closed her eyes. "It's pretty hard though... I-I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me out with this task?"

I've started adding speech colors so it's easier to read. If there are any colors that are hard to read on your end, just tell me and I'll change them.

Lyselle seemed cautious even as the Dryad stepped from behind the tree in a manner that showed her she wasn't armed or at least an obvious threat but her previous encounter made her wary of how things seemed to be on the surface so she kept her blade balanced on the rim of her shield for the time being. Dryads were one of the few things she had heard of though of course aside from their 'woodland' appearance each story differed wildly from the last.

"Do not take this the wrong way but I have already fallen victim by simply taking things as they appear to be so you'll have to forgive my excessive application of caution to the situation."

Her eyes glanced about the dryads grove in an attempt to ascertain whether there was any hidden assailant waiting in ambush, bandits and other unsavory types often used a pretty face to distract their targets before pouncing, however she listened carefully to the Dryad and her attempts to clear the 'corruption' whatever that meant from near to her grove, she measured her responses carefully before even speaking.

"I'm Lyselle... What.. kind of corruption are we talking about exactly?" The knights shoulders seemed to relax ever so slightly but her guard remained up even as Rhia lent back casually against the tree from which she had appeared from behind a moment before. There were many kinds of corruption and whilst she was no mage or priest she did wonder if it was something she could help with, at the very least she may get some directions to the artifact she had been sent to find in the first place.

Rhia sighed softly as Lyselle told her about her about her troubles. She sat down by the pond, stretching out with her beautiful body clearly on display for the knight. "I'm sorry that you've had to see the ugly side of Ilitarn so early on... perhaps I could show you the beautiful side?" She winked flirtily, then chuckled. "Sorry, sorry, I couldn't help myself... I just haven't seen anyone else in a while."

"As for the corruption..."
Rhia fidgeted with the grass at her side, glancing briefly at the knight's polished armor and weapons. "There's a strange artifact located in a cavern nearby, and although I've finally managed to track it down, the area has already been too corrupted for me to survive long in there. It doesn't feel like the artifact's power that's corrupting it though. There's another entity's magic there..."

Lyselle watched cautiously as Rhia sat down at the edge of the pond, still ever wary of some unexpected ambush to suddenly happen until she realised her eyes were roaming up and down the dryads body, her eyes flowing along every curve as she almost shamelessly put herself on display in front of the knight. It took her an awkward moment to realise she'd been staring with her mouth slightly agape before snapping it shut to speak.

"Uh.. You'll forgive me if I don't find my time here so far to be all that beautiful." She barely suppressed a frown at herself, her voice sounding almost harsh as she spoke, trying to soften her words to avoid potentially angering the Dryad. "What kind of artifact? If it's as corrupt as you say I hope it's not the one I was sent to find."

Lyselle finally lowered her blade and shield, her shoulders relaxing slightly, still obviously jittery but beginning to relax in the presence of Rhia, whether it was the idyllic surroundings or simply her getting tired of being on the defensive only she didn't really care as she slid the sword back into it's scabbard and returned the shield to her back. "If this entity guarding it is anything like the uh.. Last denizen of this place I met you'll have to forgive my reluctance to go charging in right away."

Lyselle decided to sit next to the lake, sitting several feet from the Dryad to keep the temptations to stare at her to a minimum even as her eyes fought to glance to the side to take surreptitious sideways looks at her as she tried to put together the pieces of the puzzle that were this strange land which was almost a world unto itself compared to where she had come from.

Rhia smiled softly over at Lyselle, turning her body toward the knight and leaning forward a little. Her lips turned upward in a soft smile and her arms pressed inward to gently press her breasts together. "I'm sorry that you had to go through meeting one of the less savory members of this world, although you don't seem injured at all."

Placing her feet in the water, she glanced north and up. Her face grew wistful and a bit distant as she closed her eyes. "While it is likely that it is the one you seek, it is not the artifact that is corrupted. It is the place that twists the power to corrupt the land. Remove the artifact, and the corruption will vanish. As for the guardian, she left yesterday. Usually, she does not return for a week as she hunts."

"You are different from many who pass through here though. I sense that you will be able withstand her power, though I know not why."
Rhia opened her eyes and smiled at Lyselle again. She looked happier now, with a hopeful look in her eye. "So please, dear adventurer. I shall provide you any assistance I can both before and after, and I shall reward you in any way you see fit."

Lyselle's head instinctively turned towards Rhia's movement as she turned her body toward her, the sight of her not only smiling but the way her arms pressed inwards and squeezed the round shapes of her breasts together made her breathe in sharply as she tried to turn her head back toward the pond again in an attempt to ignore the more than attractive Dryad. Choosing not to answer her seeming apology, briefly lost in thought as she tried to will the blood rushing to her loins away she tried to focus on the lightly rippling reflection of herself in the pond in a futile attempt to make her body as still as her reflection appeared to be.

More movement from Rhia drew the knights gaze out of the corner of her eye as she slid her feet into the water. "Well, I don't suppose it would be much of a quest if I'd been sent to retrieve something.. Easy." Lyselle frowned, wondering what she had gotten herself into when she had eagerly volunteered to go on this epic adventure for the good of her Kingdom.

Her eyebrows raised as she turned towards Rhia again, a puzzled expression etched on her features. "Different? How so? Also I haven't done a fantastic job of.. Well, resisting things so far in this land, so I am not sure what assistance you might provide though any help would be appreciated." Lyselle's face crumpled into a frown once again, at least she knew where her objective was now even if it was at the middle of some potent and powerful corruption that had even a Dryad worried and on top of that it had some kind of guardian or protector to watch over it most of the time.

Rhia giggled softly, leaning in closer to Lyselle and smiling. She reached out gently to stroke her cheek, and her hand sent a tingle through the knight. While appearing as wood, her skin was soft and warm and smooth. "It's okay if you stare... I don't mind. I actually quite like it..."

"As for differences..."
The dryad sighed, leaning her head against Lyselle's shoulder. A soft warmth pulsed through the knight, pure and refreshing. "I'm not really sure what it is, but you have a different aura from anyone I've ever seen. It draws people to you and make people want to protect you. And you shouldn't worry about the corruption. I'm confident that you'll be able to fight through it."

She kissed Lyselle gently on the cheek and smiled happily. "I give you my blessing, fair adventurer, and ask for nothing in return but that which you already wanted. And if you would like any reward after you return, I would be more than happy to grant it to you."

Lyselle fought the initial urge to pull away from Rhia for fear she's turn into a mass of tentacles much like her previous encounter instead a barely suppressed gasp escaped her lips as the Dryads hand stroked across her cheek the strange tingling sensation it sent creeping through her body made her skin flush a light pink colour, the sudden dryness in her throat causing her to swallow far more loudly than she intended. "Uh.. You don't?"

The knight exclaimed her mild surprise even as it seemed kind of odd to find such a thing out of place, given she wasn't wearing anything in the first place but then again there weren't many people around here so far as she knew. She had almost lost herself in her own thoughts when she felt Rhia's head resting on her shoulder causing another dry gulp from her.

"Well, hopefully your blessing will be enough.." She half wondered what on earth she was even expecting to find anymore this place was far stranger and more fantastical than even the most colourful of it's myth's and legends, she began to feel a little self conscious however at the close proximity of the Dryad despite the wooden appearance she was very attractive and it was getting to her as she felt more blood rushing to her loins, she wondered if it was some lingering effect from Aelia or perhaps something in the air of the glade or even just the Dryads nature.

Rhia giggled and wrapped her arms around Lyselle playfully. She looked up innocently at the knight, twinkling amusement in her eyes as her hands trailed down her armor, somehow transmitting their warmth through the metal. "Of course not. You're beautiful, and we dryads are very open about such things. In fact, if you wanted me to, ah, relieve some of your stress, I'd be glad to accommodate you..."

"It is still your choice to go or not though. I will not force you to do something if you do not want to."
She shrugged softly and snuggled in closer with a sigh. She did seem very desperate for this help though, and a slight hint of worry flickered through her eyes for a second before giving way to her usual calmness. One of her legs lifted up, crossing over the other as the dryad shivered slightly before murmuring something under her breath. "...although I suspect you may be one of the only ones who can..."

Lyselle's eyes went slightly wider as Rhia's arms suddenly wrapped around her, the twinkling look in her eyes caused the knight to raise one eyebrow curiously wondering if this was just some kind of playful nature of the Dryads or whether she was getting her myths and legends all mixed up but she didn't have much time to think about such things as she was at once immediately distracted again. Her lips parted slightly as if to speak as Rhia's hands trailed down the mix of plate and mail armour but the way the warmth seemed to pierce through it made her feel as if her hands were pressed to her skin further causing the blood to rush between her legs.

"You would?" Lyselle spoke long before her she could even stop herself, the idea of having anything intimate to do with this Dryad was becoming far too tempting, part of her mind told her to simply get up and walk away before things got too far but the insistent swell of her cock as it pressed up against the inside of her underwear kept her sitting where she was as the Dryad practically snuggled up against her.

It was becoming clear she was genuine about needing help with this problem, perhaps this corruption was even a danger to lands beyond the Eye of the World and it'd be in everyone's best interest to stop it from spreading, she didn't quite believe she could be the only one who could stop it as Rhia had stated but she might be the only one who she had in fact seen so far.

"Mhm..." Rhia ran her fingers through Lyselle's hair, smiling up at the knight. She leaned in slowly and planted a gentle kiss on her lips, humming lightly to herself. Her mouth tasted of sweet birch and flowers and felt like the warm summer sun. She was so glad to have someone to visit her grove, and especially one as beautiful and strong as Lyselle.

Her hands rested on Lyselle's shoulders as she stared into her eyes with a smile. "You're excited. I can feel it. Don't be shy. If you want me, just say so..." Rhia sat down again beside Lyselle, calmly waiting for her answer. Her body, however, was very clearly aroused. Beyond her heavy breathing and constant gazing at Lyselle's body, her nipples were hard and perky, and a glistening liquid was gathering at the folds of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom