Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M/M] looking for a fast paced game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseOwl

Planetoid
I'm looking for a few fast paced M/M rps. I'm looking for plot, romance, and fluff! Please PM me if anything looks interesting to you, I don't actually check this thread much!

---

What I'm looking for-
-I type up like, 3-6 paragraphs a post, but it depends on what I'm given. The faster the RP the more lenient I am on post size, but please for the love of god, spell check and proofread.
-I'm in my mid 20s, you need to be 18+. I don't wanna feel like a pedo, and I want some maturity in my stories.
-Our main characters will also be 18+, no exceptions. Extra characters can be whatever makes sense.
-I won't play with subs, I just don't find it fun to always have to be dom. I also prefer more masculine characters, and outgoing switches.
-This is ridiculous that I have to make a rule for this... no tiny Asian twink pics! I don't care if you find them appealing, I actually don't!
-I don't care if you use real pictures, drawn ones, or written descriptions, but I use my own drawn pics usually. I have a few RL pics if you prefer them.
-I need a faster pace to keep interested, at minimum a post a day, preferably multiple, especially over the weekends. That doesn't mean you can't take days off though, life and shit happens!
-I love love love to plan and chat about our story! I like goals and knowing where the story is going.
-Smut and stuff is just fine as long as it makes sense in the story. Sometimes lust comes before love, I'm cool with that too.
-Be up front with kinks, there are going to be some I can't do.
-No incest, no pedophilia, no mentor/subordinate type pairings.
-PMs or private thread only please, nothing off site. You might be able to get my skype if I really like you, but it'll only be to chat.

---

Prince Daniel, sweet guy, people person, trained in combat, his older brother (King Richard) wants him dead. He has some trust issues and likes weapons maybe a little too much. He fits in anything from medieval fantasy to modern to space operas, he doesn't even need to be royalty, maybe he's the second son to a multi-billion dollar corporation, or his family is the head of a gang, but he's always only second in line.

I'm looking for something a little different with him right now, maybe a speakeasy plot, something modern or modern fantasy, maybe even something more like a space opera a-la Star Wars.

Speakeasy/Mafia plot- Like it says on the tin, Daniel is second in line to the mob, usually working as a rum-runner in the roaring twenties. Your character could be a patron, a rival mob member, a member of his mob, a detective, ect.

Modern Royal or Business plot- With or without licks of magic thrown in, Daniel doesn't ever actually have magic himself though. Could be that he sneaks out disguised as a commoner, or your character is his bodyguard, or your character is of a rival nation/company trying to learn secrets, or whatever else we can think up.

<3Space opera plot- Spaceships and lasers and aliens, oh my! Could go many different ways. Daniel runs away and meets your character who may be a mercenary or pirate, an arranged marriage between to men where the heir has to be grown in a test tube, an intergalactic war where your character meets Daniel on the battlefield, ect.

---

Gabriel Masters is a sarcastic little shit who is thoroughly unimpressed by pretty much everything. If given a chance however, he is loyal to a fault and extremely protective, to the point of being a little clingy. He fits best in modern fantasy, and though he's human, he does have powers, namely the ability to control and manipulate gravity.

He is most commonly a superhero, but I'd like something a little different for him right now too. He also does really well with more deranged or crazy characters, in that he really just doesn't take any of their shit. Also, he swears a lot.

<3<3Supernatural plot- I don't actually care much what your character is, as long as we can make an interesting plot out of it.

Partner plot- Two heroes meeting and slowly becoming partners, I'm looking for Ironman, Captain America, or Deadpool types.

Anything else- Seriously, you have a plot or character you think Gabe would play well with (or not, depending on what you're looking for)? Run it by me, we can get something going I bet.

---

Derick has just inherited a house and a small fortune from his great aunt, whom he's met perhaps once. Large and extremely outdated, the manor sits in the woods, away from the fairly bustling town nearby, looming like a ghost between the trees. Derick doesn't care much for the house, but he figures fixing it up to sell would be an interesting project, and a decent turnover once it was ready. What he doesn't expect is a hidden room full of magical artifacts and old books, along with a built in servant that he isn't quite sure what to make of.

Your character can be anything, a gargoyle cursed to protect the house and it's master, a demon summoned by opening a runed book, ect.

---

Other shit that I don't have a set character for-

<3<3<3Gang leader/civilian- Heads up, I wanna be the civilian, and I want a proper crazy asshole to be the gang leader. Civilian helps out Gang leader in some way, not knowing who he is, and the Gang leader starts to take an interest in the civilian. More or less, he starts blackmailing the civilian to be his friend. Could be that he kidnaps/injures/kills the civilian's jackass boss, or bribes him with nice things, or literally just puts a gun to the civilian's head. I do want it to end up as a sort of romantic story, just with a lot of crazy.

Supernatural- Maybe two hunters, maybe a hunter and a creature, maybe a creature and a civilian, or any mix of those really. Angels, demons, guns and blood, all that fun stuff. A good character and an idea for a storyline are needed. Doesn't have to be modern either, could be western with magic bullets, or steampunk with airships, whatevers.

Stuck in a MMO- SAO/.hack knock-off, basically. We could be any two characters basically, guild members, business owners, player-killer hunters, lots of possibilities. Overall plot will need to be discussed though.

Soulmates- Yeah, like those weird tumblr AUs and stories. Basically, two people are marked as soulmates at birth, but I want our RP to be between two soulmates who start out hating each other. A nerd and a bully, a homophobe and a gay guy, a villain and a hero, idk, a writer and a mechanic? Any two significantly different people, throw pairings at me. The marks can be whatever we decide, each other's names, same tattoos/birthmarks, the first words they say to each other, I'm not a fan really of timers though.

<3<3World of Warcraft- OCs only, no exceptions. I'm looking specifically for an orc warrior to play against my human hunter. Basically the two stumble across each other one day, probably somewhere in the barrens. Orc warrior gets angry (because why the hell is a human in the barrens?), but the human hunter is more worried about the rampaging Kodo trying to run them down. He takes out the Kodo before the orc even realizes what's happening, and now the orc owes the human, because blood and honor and stuff. Feel free to PM me for more details, I know this is a little odd of a request. (For the Horde!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom