Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hypnosis Experiment (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ariana nodded as she removed her bra and panties-revealing her 36 C cup sized breasts. She went and sat on the chair and spread her legs apart, as much as she could do-revealing her virgin pussy in view.She started rubbing her clit before moaning as she started to finger herself.

Ryan smiled as he watched Ariana finger herself. He could feel his cock getting hard as she continued to play with herself. She couldn't see but he took out his cock and started to rub it.

Soon Aria groaned loudly before coming out.The intense pleasure caused her to snap out of the state."Huh?"she spoke looking around.

Ryan noticed that Ariana snapped out the trance, he tucked himself back in and thought this would be a good test to see if he could control her outside of her hypnotized state. "Ariana... You will get dressed and forget you were naked in front of me."

Ariana frowned."Forget?"she spoke. "How cab I forget? "There was a large part in her mind that was ushering her to forget but she was too strong willed to.She quickly started to grab her underwear

Ryan then said her name to get her back under her trance, "Ariana Hale." He hoped that would work other wise he would be in big trouble.

Once she was under again he said, "Ariana... I want you to listen to my voice and only my voice. You will listen to me and do everything I tell you. You will obey my every command without question. Both in trance and out of trance. You will do whatever I say. You will forget that you were naked in my office. Do you understand, Ariana? If you do then repeat what I told you to do."

Ryan smiled and then he said, "Ariana get dressed and then return to your chair." Once she was clothed again Ryan continued. "When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will return to your normal self and have no memory of the events that took place but you will subconsciously remember the instructions I've given you. 1... 2... 3..." Ryan snapped his fingers. "It was another smashing success, Ariana" said Ryan, "You are a wonderful subject. I'll see you back here Friday afternoon for our final session..."

Ariana wore her dress and sat in the chair.When he snapped her back, she nodded to him."Oh..that's great.I'll see you next week"she spoke getting up.

Over the next week he saw Ariana, He just couldn't wait for Friday then he would place the final piece into the puzzle and she would be his forever. When it was time for their Friday meeting, Ryan got right to work. Once she was seated, Ryan said, "OK, Ariana, since this is our last day together, It's just going to be a quick session... Ariana Hale..." And with that He was once again in his power.

Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and sat on in right in front of her... "Ariana... As you know, final exams are next week... Next Friday, after you finish your exams, you will go to your room and pack all your things. You will then call your parents and tell them you'll be working with me this summer as part of a special internship. Then you will come to my house with your things." Ryan then told her his address. "You'll be wearing your little black dress, black bra, black bikini cut panties, black garter belt, nude stockings, and black Mary Jane Pumps with a 2" heel." Ryan then put a credit card in her purse. "If you do not have any of the items I mentioned you will use the credit card I just placed in your purse and buy the items you need. You will ignore the credit card, otherwise. Do you understand, Ariana?"

Ariana smiled as she entered. She was wearing a blue flow dress. She sat down and when he called her name, she was his again.

She heard what he instructed and nodded. "Yes I understand"

Ryan smiled, "When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will return to your normal self and have no memory of the events that took place but you will subconsciously remember the instructions I've given you. 1... 2... 3..." Ryan snapped his fingers. "It was another smashing success, Ariana," said Ryan, "You were a wonderful subject." He shook Ariana's hand... "Who knows... Maybe I'll see you in class next year..." Once Ariana left he smiled he couldn't wait for next Friday night...

Friday Night, Ryan was in the kitchen making dinner for himself and Ariana. Soon he heard the doorbell ring. He smiled and walked to the door, "Hello, Ariana... Please come in..."

Ariana was dressed in a short black dress, which was tightaround the chest and loose and flowly below her waist.Her red hair was open and styled beautifully and she was dressed exactly like he wanted her.She smiled and entered. "Hello sir, I believe I'm here for my internship. .which I dont remember you offering me but I just wanted to check with you"

Ryan smiled, "Yes... Come in..." Ryan helped Ariana with her bags. He closed the door, "You aren't here to be my intern... No... You are going to be my sex slave... You will do what ever I tell you to do because I've programmed you to do so thorough hypnosis. For example, hop on one foot..."

Ryan smiled, "very good... Now, Remove your dress... You will be spending the rest of the night in your underwear and heels."

Ariana nodded as she removed her dress.It pooled around her heels.Since he didn't ask her to stop jumping, she continued it until she tripped and feel.

"Oops... Sorry..." said Ryan as he helped her up, "you can stop jumping. Let's go to the kitchen... Dinner is almost ready..."

Back
Top Bottom