Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shatos's Request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Wolf

Embracing my sins
Hello everyone, Shatos the Demonwolf is here. I am currently looking for anything fantasy based, can be modern day or can be mideval settings not a huge deal to me. I looking for some smutty plot based roleplays, so yes the sex is important but so is some essence of plot to keep it going besides a single good sex scene.

I am a very experienced roleplayer having spent around 10 years roleplaying since the days of yahoo chatrooms. I am looking for new partners since my old ones have disappeared. I would prefur to keep the roleplays to PM's please.

Please dont ask anything about my real life or such, if we become roleplay partners and I enjoy roleplaying with you then I may choose to talk about it but dont ask me personal information please.

I play completely unique ideas mostly but I would like to play with fandoms a bit, Original characters prefured but I dont mind playing characters from Naruto. As far as Fandoms I am very familar with and willing to roleplay here is the list:
Naruto****
Fullmetal Alchemist*
Code Geass*
Sword Art Online***
World of Warcraft(any blizzard game)****

***indicates how much I want that fandom

I have a few fantasy characters that I use that can be used in mideval or modern style fantasy rps that I'll try to include a site that shows them all off. For now ask if you're interested in hearing about them.
I hope some people might find similar interests, I am very open to try new things and will probably be very receptive to new ideas. I'm very open for roleplays at the moment with only my one long term partner to roleplay with.
Please only females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom