Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random's New and Improved Request Thread. MxF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking time to look at my request thread! I will jump right into the necessary information that you need to know.

- I play through threads, PMs, and e-mail in no particular preference order.

- My post length depends on what my partner desires. I can post seven or eight paragraphs or only one paragraph. I am fairly flexible.

- I only play dominant male characters against submissive female characters

- I like a good mix of plot and smut

- I only do long-term roleplays and I reply multiple times per day.

- Romance is a necessary element for me. If you are someone that loves to do a fluffy romance with no drama and just happy times all around, then that's great. I prefer that too but that's not to say that I won't be willing to add drama. I understand that most people like it and I can adjust to that if needed.

- BDSM and just bondage in general is my most prevalent kinks. I also enjoy foot play, titfucking, and anal sex.

- Cheating is a limit and will not be subject to change.

- Here is my F-List

Themes/Settings I am interested in:

- Modern/Slice of Life
- Zombie Apocalypse/Apocalypse
- Military
- Historical
- Sports
- Fandom
- Celebrites

Fandoms I am interested in:

- The Hunger Games
- The Walking Dead
- Fear The Walking Dead
- Criminal Minds
- Divergent
- WWE

*I am willing to play canon characters and I hope you are too. Don't feel pressured to play canon characters 100% correctly for me. I would be happy to just have you use the character as a face claim and name.*

Original Plots

*I will not post any pairings because there is no way I can list everything. Feel free to message me about any pairing or plot idea you have if it falls within any theme or setting that I enjoy.*

1. I'm Not Leaving You

((WARNING: EXTREMELY FLUFFY AND HAPPY))

My Character (MC) and Your Character (YC) are about to go off to college. They have been dating ever since middle school when all "dating" amounted to was sharing each other's lunch. However, there was something special about their relationship. Time passed and they just grew closer and closer together and stayed with one another even in high school. With college right around the corner, MC has all these scholarships to really go somewhere extravagant to play sports while YC is not so lucky and has to stay local because of monetary issues and is obviously torn apart, thinking MC will leave her. However, he doesn't leave her and surprises her with his college of choice.

2. From The Spotlight to The Dungeon

BDSM Plot

Your Character (YC) is a celebrity and My Character (MC) is just an average Joe. However, they are dating and they are in love. Recently, YC has seemed to think just because of her stardom that she can do whatever she wants even though she has been owned by MC for a long time. It's time for MC to put YC back in her place and show her that even if she is famous, she is still his slave/submissive.

If you are interested in doing anything, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom