Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M lf F - Together we can create a new world, a better, smuttier world! - plot & smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a female writing partner for original character building and world creation (this can be a full on tolkein-esque detail or something far more simple!)[/u] . I'm not into fandoms but I don't mind basing a setting or location loosely off of something else. Feel free to PM me if you read my post and think we’d be a good match and I’d be glad to discuss some ideas I have, and I’d love to hear yours as well!
I typically enjoy supernatural, medieval and fantasy, and often more modern. I don’t limit myself to these genres, though, so if you had another idea in mind that is outside of these, please still run it by me. There are two starters/ideas that have been on my mind lately hopefully you'll like one and we can use it for inspiration:

Alex In a Wonderland

Yes, it's a play on Alice in Wonderland. However, that does not mean that this world has to imitate or be based upon that wonderland, I have merely taken inspiration from parts of the story:
-food/drink that can transform you
-being transported to a new world
-going on a journey and meeting different characters
-having to solve puzzles/riddles

This will of course have a far more smutty basis to it, so puzzles and riddles will be slightly sexual, characters will be seriously lascivious etc.
Also, not that Alex is a unisex name, so I could be the main character, or you could be
Because this is quite open, we can create the world together, finding what works best for our kinks!

Medieval/Fantasy

He had served the realm for almost two decades, starting when he was just a youth barely able of growing a wispy fluff of a beard. But now, despite been victorious at the battle of Bebbanburg, he was cast away, shunned. Labelled a heathen, a godless man with no morals, he was no longer welcome in the Queen's army, let alone as one of her protectors and advisors The priests had done their part, whispering in the ears of the Queen and her advisors. They claimed a man that worshipped many gods could not be trusted. That he was evil, adulterous, lustful and deceitful. But it was they who were deceitful. It was true that he was adulterous and lustful, lascivious even. But none that had never stopped him from doing his duty and he had done it since the Queen was a child too young to rule

I am hoping to have to guide him through a fantasy or medieval based land, meeting new people (could include elves, nymphs etc) trying to stay hidden and perhaps making his way back into the castle!

I realise that this is really quite open, but see that as a good thing rather than a negative - it gives us a chance to discuss our kinks and ideas and play out as many possibilities as we have time for!
It also means we can make the worlds as detailed or as vague as we like

kinks - multiple sexual encounters, forcing, public, voyeur, fantasy, cumplay, ffm,fantasy species (faeries, nymphs , aliens etc) and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom