Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Land of Arcadia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvon

Planetoid
...there are certain people born with dominion over an elemental force(Fire, water, earth, air, lightning, shadow, light, etc.). Some people see these individuals as blessed by the gods, others think that their powers are born of the underworld to breed chaos and destruction. Suffice to say, it can be hard for those that are gifted to find a place where they belong. One of these individuals has decided that there isn't a place for him, he has submitted himself to the life of a nomad. He wanders the land shrouded in a pitch black cloak with the hood pulled up and a large scythe on his back, the size of which befits his stature(6ft 4in). If he takes the cloak off then his short blond hair, blue eyes, and almost pale skin will be revealed. Generally he wears formfitting shirts without sleeves to cover his most of his lean yet muscular frame and a normal pair of pants. He would look like a normal person but he has one dead giveaway, the tattoo that all gifted gain upon their powers maturing. He would have considered himself lucky had it been somewhere easily concealable but his isn't.
His is a mass of crimson red lines that start as a circle wrapped around his left wrist before breaking off and spiraling up his entire arm but not stopping there, they climb past his shoulder and end up splitting in different directions. The first line goes almost perfectly over the top of his shoulder and approaches near his neck, the second crawls over his chest before ending near the center, the third trails down his side and ends near his hip, the fourth and last one ends near the middle of his back. As much he loathed it, it was a part of him and he occasionally finds himself tracing each of the lines from beginning to end when he gets bored. He goes by Cain and his element is fire.

This will be my character. There are many varied races spread across Arcadia and with Cain having been over most of the continent, yours can be of any of them(This is me giving my partner free reign over the race and appearance of their character. Preferably, my partner would play an anthro of some kind. My character is human, but I ask that yours not be. Let's have some variety.). Your character may also be among the gifted(Again, not the same as mine.). If you make a gifted character, please don't forget the unique tattoo. The color mirrors that of your element but I will leave the design and location to you. A gifted's power manifests during puberty.

Now for a bit of story. Cain is no stranger to combat, even when he was younger. He started his travels at around age 17 and helped people that he found in danger along the way. Your character is one of these people. YC will be around 8 to 10 when mine comes around. You and your family find yourself in a dangerous situation, whether it is a mugging, house fire, etc. (We can go over the details). My character saves yours but slips away immediately, without a trace. YC promises themselves that they will find Cain when they gets old enough to go out on their own. Years later they does exactly that. This is just a starting point and the details will need to be worked out but we will work from here. Unlike my other request threads, this one will probably be more story than smut, at least in the beginning anyway. All genders excluding cuntboys and male-herms are welcome.

Before getting into it, some information about me as a roleplayer. I'm of average skill, do not expect me to write large posts consisting of multiple paragraphs and I don't give out one liners. All I ask is that you at least match my skill but I will not quit if you post more than me. I generally play a dominant male so that is what I am best at but I am not bad at playing a more romantic role. My f-list is in my signature. Please do not post here, send me a pm if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom