Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd pairings(M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distortion

Moon
As you can see I like unusual pairings. If people think your kink is "too far out there", it's probably my kink as well. I'm a switch, so even though these pairings put me in a more dominant role, feel free to approach me with femdom ideas. None of these ideas are sci-fi, I love science-fiction worlds, so if you have anything along those lines, feel welcome to pitch them to me as well. I've neglected an f-list because it varies considerably based on the plot. Pretty much anything is hot for me in context.

I've left these ideas deliberately vague, so that we could work them out as partners.

If you message me please include;

Are you more interested in plot or smut? Right now I'm in the mood for either.

Favorite Setting: If the plot is setting neutral, we can move it wherever you like.

Any kinks you'd like to include specifically:

Any kinks that are absolute nos:

Psychic Reader x Warlord(?)

People enjoy hearing her tell their life stories, her deep sympathies for their struggles, her pre-natural solutions to their problems, and, though they would rarely admit it her exotic beauty. Her clientèle consists mostly of peasants and babuskas, but her reputation has recently reached their ears of a man of great power. As he arrives she can feel his burning intesity, his aura is almost physically overpowering.

Mad Scientist Woman x Male Experiment

She knows her invention has the power to change lives, the only thing holding her back is the government's red tape. The world does not have to wait for those fools to recognize her genius. He is a perfect specimen, a high degree of fitness and willpower, he'll be able to overcome any unseen obstacle and he will do perfectly. The procedure, in her home lab, goes better than expected. The subject not only recovering but developing abilities beyond a normal man...something to do with pheromones. Mind-clouding, intoxicating pheromones, unlocking part of her she'd locked away behind her sterile, professional persona. She must get out...out of this lab...out of this rut...she must get out...no she must breed...before it's too late.

Modern Possession

Her death was so catastrophic that even after all these centuries she roams these halls, inconsolable. How many times must she throw herself off that bridge before her spirit will finally find peace. Grabbing the bodies of young maidens, and driving them to their suicides, she has become a local horror story. She awakens in the bed of her latest victim, his voice is so calming, and his touch awakens a burning need in her new body.

(The body she takes could bring up some interesting drama. It could be a complete stranger. Or maybe a crush that he'd hoped would become something more. Maybe an ex-wife for whom the passion had been previous extinguished. Maybe his sister, now all too eager and needing. I like the idea of him being not quite comfortable with it, but still feeling great sympathy for her.)

Fantasy Possession

She is a demon of great ambition, rising quickly through hell's ranks, unless he can put an end to her. Without a physical form, she is helpless and will surely be destroyed. Aha, she sees it: the body of a great warrior. With that she will destroy him! Unless she misses, and ends up in the body of a whore...doomed. Unless, she can destroy him in a difference sense...

(TLDR: a demon stuck in the body of a sexy, young woman attempts to corrupt a Paladin, before he can realize what she is and destroy him.)

DC Comics:

Dick Grayson x Harley Quinn

She's been dosed with joker venom so many times that he doesn't even know why Batman bothers. They should put her in Arkham and throw away the key. But a favor is a favor, so he'll keep an eye on her. Make sure she stays out of trouble. What he won't do is admit she's kind of cute when she's not completely crazy. What he definitely won't admit is she's pretty sexy when she's in costume.

(Dick playing kindly big brother/tsun-tsun for Harley. And then it gets very unsiblinglike.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom