Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One on one role plays (female seeking male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

Super-Earth
Hello everyone!
Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I will try not to make this to long. But sometimes I do tend to write a lot. So, please bare with me on this. A little bit about me. I have been role playing for about 10 plus years now. I fell in love with rping at the age of 18. And that was table top. D and D 3.5 was the first table top I played. But I won't go into all that I have played. Just some guide lines I like to go by.

1. No controlling me cherrie in the role. If you are wanting to do something. Please just ask me. I won't bite your head off about it.
2. Add to the role play. I don't want to have to carry the whole thing by my self. That kills my muse fast. And then the rp must dies.
3. Please don't just drop the rp. I know life gets in the way. But just give me a heads up. I will do the same.
4. I prefer to play female. As I am one, I find it is easier to play them.I will try to rp male. But there will be no sex scenes in that one. Sorry everyone.
5. Grammer and spelling. As long as I know what you are saying. Then I am happy. I am not going to chew you out, for what some people call bad.
6. Please no one liners. I sure can't work with them. I have at least one paragraph or more.

Settings I like:
Fantasy
Romance
Modern
Horror
Supernatural
Slice of life
Military
Dark and twisted themes

Age play ( 18 is the least I play. I love a big age gap)
Blindfolded
Pregnant play
A little blood play.

Dislikes:
Anything anal
Fisting of any kind
Toilet play (gross lol)

If you don't see anything on here. And you want to try it out. Please ask me. I am easy going and I like to try new things. Now on to the pairings. I do have plots, but I don't want to out them out here please must ask.

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Vampire
Cop X Cop
Ex X Ex
Best friends
God X Human
Bad boy X Good girl (not high school)
Rocker Guy X Shy girl
Witch X Demon
Fallen Angel X Human
Warrior Angel X Human
Demon X Human
Angel X Demon
Roommates
Singer X Fan/non-fan
Cage figther X Fan/non-fan
Cop X Widowed woman
Dark fairy tail parinings
Military pairings
Bodyguard X heiress
Bodyguard/military guard X mob bosses daugther

More to come as I think of them. And if you don't see any you like. Please tell me I would love to hear your ideas. Oh before I forget. I love plot of the story. Smut has to be right for it.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks for reading.

Liliana.

I would be very interested Rp-ing with a fellow tabletop gamer, as this is my First foray into the forum familiar territory is fantastically Friendly, i have a few ideas you may or may not be interested in. i'm not sure though...

RE: One on one role plays (female seeking male)(updated 8-17-15)

Set in the time just before 9/11. Yes this will have a lot of tiggers, for some with PTSD. I don't want to make it hard in anyone. But it is an idea that I had. If you can handle this, then please by all means pm me. We can plot it out more. This is taken from my picture I use for my profile.

Raya Hollens, having gone over to Iraq. She wanted to see the world, helping anyway one that she could. A kind a giving young woman of the age of 21. Her mother and father. Not wanting her to go over to Iraq she had no reason to be there. They feared for her, just like any mother or father would. Living over in Iraq for a year and half. She tried to blend in the them. Not wanting to stick out so much. But it was hard not to. Her stark green eyes always showing. She didn't like the way women were treated. Having to keep them selves hidden, men putting them selves in power. It it was how their culture was. And she wouldn't judge them.

As the time draws closer for her to go home. The day finally coming, she would be home in a day. She was beyond excited. Sitting and waiting for her plane. She gets a call from her mother in New York City. Her mother was crying into the phone. Raya had to calm her mother down. Trying to get her to tell her what was happening. When her mother finally got it out. Raya's heart sank into her stomach. The world trade center had planes fly into it. Her father worked at there. She was in sock, as her mother told her the play by play of what was happening. All she knew is she had to get home. Her mother needed her.

All flights into the US had been stopped, she heard over the speakers. They were rushing people out of the airports. She fought to stay and get home. But it was no use to try. She was stuck in Iraq, feeling defeated. She went back to her home. They were cheering in the streets. The hate building in her form all the displays of happiness. Making it home in one piece. She cried her self to sleep, losing her father broke her heart.

As the days and weeks passed,she kept trying to get home. That is when the US military came in. War broke out all over the country. She wasn't safe any more here. But she was never really save, was she? The things she saw, the blood, dead bodies. It scared her, her self forever changed by it. Finally running into Americans. One man, a older officer. Finds her hiding for her life. They try to get her home. But it is hard in the war that was happening. It killed him that he couldn't do much. But he would get her home. No matter what it took.

That is my idea, it is a little rough. I would like to work this more out with a partner. If you would like to do this with me. Please pm me, we will talk it out more. Thanks again!!

Liliana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom