Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One on one role plays (female seeking male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

Super-Earth
Hello everyone!
Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I will try not to make this to long. But sometimes I do tend to write a lot. So, please bare with me on this. A little bit about me. I have been role playing for about 10 plus years now. I fell in love with rping at the age of 18. And that was table top. D and D 3.5 was the first table top I played. But I won't go into all that I have played. Just some guide lines I like to go by.

1. No controlling me cherrie in the role. If you are wanting to do something. Please just ask me. I won't bite your head off about it.
2. Add to the role play. I don't want to have to carry the whole thing by my self. That kills my muse fast. And then the rp must dies.
3. Please don't just drop the rp. I know life gets in the way. But just give me a heads up. I will do the same.
4. I prefer to play female. As I am one, I find it is easier to play them.I will try to rp male. But there will be no sex scenes in that one. Sorry everyone.
5. Grammer and spelling. As long as I know what you are saying. Then I am happy. I am not going to chew you out, for what some people call bad.
6. Please no one liners. I sure can't work with them. I have at least one paragraph or more.

Settings I like:
Fantasy
Romance
Modern
Horror
Supernatural
Slice of life
Military
Dark and twisted themes

Age play ( 18 is the least I play. I love a big age gap)
Blindfolded
Pregnant play
A little blood play.

Dislikes:
Anything anal
Fisting of any kind
Toilet play (gross lol)

If you don't see anything on here. And you want to try it out. Please ask me. I am easy going and I like to try new things. Now on to the pairings. I do have plots, but I don't want to out them out here please must ask.

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Vampire
Cop X Cop
Ex X Ex
Best friends
God X Human
Bad boy X Good girl (not high school)
Rocker Guy X Shy girl
Witch X Demon
Fallen Angel X Human
Warrior Angel X Human
Demon X Human
Angel X Demon
Roommates
Singer X Fan/non-fan
Cage figther X Fan/non-fan
Cop X Widowed woman
Dark fairy tail parinings
Military pairings

More to come as I think of them. And if you don't see any you like. Please tell me I would love to hear your ideas. Oh before I forget. I love plot of the story. Smut has to be right for it.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks for reading.

Liliana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom