Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Verity's Plots (M/F + F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verity

Moon
About me

You can call me Verity. I'm nineteen and female.
I've been roleplaying since I was twelve without smut. I am new to smut.
You can expect my replying to range from 1/week to multiple/day, varying.
I post 1-2 paragraphs on average, and never less than 1 solid one.
I roleplay in third person only. You will as well.
I will only use threads; don't ask for PMs or any IMs.
If you're interested in a roleplay, send me a PM with what idea/pairing you're interested in and any suggestions you have for it.

Interests

Description - we're on a roleplay forum, use your words. I don't use pictures. You can if you want, but you still need to use your words.
Pregnancy - I love it. For me it's less a sexual thing, but I don't mind if you have a breeding/preg kink, or interest in lactation.
Alternative Girls - my favourite females to play are alternative styled - piercings, tattoos, funky hair.
Realism - In anatomy and bodily functions, as well as life. People do drugs, cheat, et cetera. Life isn't always happy and easy going.
Story Driven - I don't put a number on how much smut/story, but I lean towards story with smut happening as required.

Disinterests

Rape and abuse can be in the backstory but will not be an element between MC and YC.
Incest is iffy. I will to step or adopted siblings. Don't approach me about anything else unless I have a plot up.
Toiletplay. Urine, feces, vomit - no.
Macho muscly masculine balls of testosterone. That's about as unattractive as it gets for me.
Smut driven. I don't roleplay to get off, it's just an aspect to develop relationships.

RE: Pregnancy Roleplay (M/F)

Pairings
Craving Sure Iffy (New Territory)
Pairings are listed in YC x MC format.​

In M/F cases the female will always be younger/not the position of authority. I'm uncomfortable playing older females opposite younger males. In F/F, I will play either role. If one character is over 20, the other will not be under eighteen. If the older character is 18-19, I am willing to have the younger character 17, but no younger.

Daddy Dom x little girl (a style of dom/sub, not an adult/minor pairing)
Highschooler (18) x Older Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Spouse x Wife
Best friend x Best friend
Single parent(s)
Friends with benefits
Step sibling x Step sibling (or adopted siblings)
Parent x Babysitter
College roommates
Married x Single
Affairs/adultery
Newlyweds
Forbidden relationships
Arranged marriage
Master x Pet

wip...

RE: Pregnancy RP + More (M/F)

Fandoms
Pairings are listed in YC x MC format​

Pokemon
OC Trainer x OC Trainer
Drew x May (Aged appropriately)
Male Pokemon x Female Trainer

Inuyasha
Inuyasha x Kagome
Sesshomaru x older!Rin
Miroko x Sango
OC Demon x OC Human
OC Half-Demon x Different OC Half-Demon
OC Half-Demon x OC Human

Walking Dead
Daryl x OC

wip...

RE: Pregnancy RP + More (M/F + F/F)

Plot Ideas

Pregnancy Plot
As the title says I'm interested in a pregnancy roleplay. I'm willing to do canon/canon couples from fandoms of mine, and I will not play your favourite female canon for your OC to get knocked up. I'm willing to play an OC opposite your canon, buts that's not expected nor will it be requested. I'm also willing to do a typical modern day setting, with any dynamic between the parents. This is to fulfill a current pregnancy craving, not because I have a pregnancy fetish, but if you have a pregnancy/breeding or lactation fetish that's okay. I would rather the parents had a relationship with each other - even if it's "they've been friends a while and have sex once". True one night stands and anonymous relations aren't my thing. I would like to start before the pregnancy happens.

I'm currently doing three of these. One teen/older partner, one teen/teen and one married couple.

Step Siblings
MC and YC became secret lovers when they were sixteen. Neither of their parents really wanted them dating anyone at that age, they were rather serious conservatives, so they did what they needed to do. They lost their virginities to each other at seventeen, and then decided that it was time to tell their parents. That night, their parent tells them that they're engaged, and they're taking a visit to their new fiance's house for dinner, for introductions. Only it turns out that their parent's new fiance is their partner's parent. They're obviously still quite in love with each other and that can't change anything... Until their parents move in together and they have to find a way to either maintain the secrecy of their relationship around prying eyes or find a way to come out to their parents and say that they'd been seeing each other for over a year before this mess.

Dungeons and Dragons
Well, a high fantasy world maybe with magic maybe with dragons who knows. I'm not looking to do DnD character sheets and die rolls, just take the premise of "high fantasy" and make a roleplay out of it. I may be willing to do something where I'm the main character and you're a DM, playing everything around me, but that's not my intention. Obviously this is less a plot and more a premise, so if you're interested then send me a PM with an idea you have in mind for it.

Young Parents
They accidentally had a baby in high school - a year in to their relationship, she fell pregnant. He left her, either unable or unwilling to raise a child for whatever reason. The girl and her family then move away. It's been four years since then, and a chance running-in between a young man and a toddler who has eyes very similar to his throws them back in to each

Master x Pet
Not like an actual pet but a person that gets leashed, disciplined, trained to go in certain places, et cetera. YC should treat MC like they're an animal - but a wanted pet, not something to just abuse. You could even give them a tail butt plug if you want. Or they could be a neko. I don't have much developed on this idea, though.

Student x Student
MC was the one everyone wanted - but for sex, not romance. She was the type of person who took attention for affection, and throughout high school she made her way through quiet a few people who took advantage of the fact that she was "easy". Graduation is now nearing, and she's in the same class as YC. YC is a typically good kid - not the nerdy virgin with a fedora type, but they gets good grades and are mildly popular, though not very good at the dating game.

MC takes to YC and they become friends and eventually more, something that's a bit nerve wracking to then. Most of the people she's been with were more than eager to jump her bones, but they seems reluctant - in the "I care about you and don't want to go too fast" way rather than the "you're unattractive" way, making it rather new and nervewracking for both of them. Through awkward moments and first touches, MC discovers someone who actually cares about her and YC discovers what love is like.

Definitely a romantic plot and fairly slowly paced. There would be a lot of build up and it would be story driven. They would be eighteen or about to be eighteen. Maybe after grad they decide to go to the same college? Or the roleplay could end when summer ends and it's time for them to split ways. Or we could try to roleplay a LDR - probably mostly scenes of video calls and trips to visit each other at that point.

Wife x Lover, Arranged Marriage
MC was put in to an arranged marriage by her parents, something she is unhappy with. Her husband is abusive and overall does not treat her well, and she's required to fall pregnant by the two year mark of their marriage or else it is voided, which will cause a collapse between the two families. She has been purposely contracepting whenever they have sex, and she has self aborted twice in order to avoid being tied to him forever. The two year mark is closing in. YC is her childhood best friend and another nobleman's son. One day when her husband is out, YC comes around. MC admits to all that is going on, and they end the night in a feverish haze of sex. She falls pregnant, and she's put in a position where she has to make the choice to end her pregnancy, admit to adultery or be bound to her cruel husband for life. I was thinking this could be historical or even historical fantasy, where adultery/bastard children are looked down upon and she would become a pariah if she admitted to any of what she's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom