Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A politician's wife scorned (with kinky-sub)

"Yes cutie...it's perfect."Anna moaned out trying to return the favor of dirty talking though it came out a little awkward as she wasn't used to it. That and she couldn't contain herself and moaning so much she could barely speak. She loved hearing it from Georgia though and defiantly was something pretty new as most of her clients and lovers were silent like herself."Yes I live feeling you dick so far in me." Anna moaned out again trying to be more verbal for Georgia, if it was something she liked she would try and get better at it for her sake. Anna moaned out the loudest as she felt Georgia build up the three deep thrust into her pussy driving her crazy.

Georgia was turning out to be a great lover as not only could she work that toy of hers and fully please Anna, but she also loved the sensual level they had reached in the short time of being together. Though most importantly she felt like she was truly going to climax after though long deep thrust and increased pace was helping her get off. "MmMmph oh god.Right there." Anna moaned loving the slap on her ass as her new pace had her moments away from climaxing for the first time in a while.She left the embrace of Georgia's lips and held onto her waist as she help increase the pace and work the toy into her deeper. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of Anna's climax as she let out a loud moan and squirmed on the toy still holding her hips for balance. After a minute or two she stopped and laid back down on Georgia assaulting her lips with a series of long kisses. "Thank you sexy it's been too long since my last real one."Anna said slightly winded from her display.

Back
Top Bottom