Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xenomorph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

So I have an idea for a scene involving a xenomorph and a human female, in the vein of the 'Alien' movies. Depending on what we talk about and agree on, there's also the possibility of each of us playing multiple xenomorph and/or female characters.

For those that are familiar with the movies, the xenomorphs stalk and ruthlessly kill their prey. However, that isn't particularly conducive to a smut-filled RP, so I'm thinking that instead the xenomorph(s) would stalk and mercilessly fuck their human female(s) prey.

This could go a lot of different directions...

- The woman/women do all they can to evade capture, but are inevitably caught and raped repeatedly

- The woman/women realize that their only chance of survival is to offer the xenomorph(s) their bodies in hopes that the creatures would rather use them for sexual pleasure instead of killing them and the woman/women actually really enjoy it and give themselves over again and again

- Any other possibilities we could come up with together. This could be as dark as you want to let it get, including breeding, gore, vore, etc. I'm not usually big on the gore/vore side of things, but if the scene was set up right with the right partner, it could be a direction we could go.

PM me if interested and we can discuss in more detail. I'm very open to ideas and am not a strict partner. I don't have a bunch of rules about post length or grammar--as long as its not 1-liners and I can understand what you're saying, I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom