Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

"Very good..." He nips him a bit harder, knowing how he likes his fangs, he pulls back to look at him "You smell delicious my love... I could eat you right up..." He slowly moves his hands above his head "Stay..." It was a softly growled command, he moves his hands back down to removes his towel, then grips him firmly and stares at him, only rubbing his tip slowly. "It's nice to know I can still arouse you this much little bitch..." He grins "But my hands and mouth won't do at this point... Will they lover..." He growls low and grins "You want me... Buried deep inside you... Filling your tight little ass... Isn't that right Nicholas..." He lets his eyes bleed red slightly.

Every move Jareth made was a calculated one designed to drive him insane with lust, and it was working. He was sweating, and yet his face was the picture of calm. “Yes,” he tells him. “I want you buried deep inside me, working me until you feel. I want to hear you tell me….tell me anything you want. Just be with me.” He wanted to move his hands, but Jareth’s command was an invisible bond keeping him firmly in place. Jareth’s face was there, but his hands couldn’t touch him. It was a form of torture by itself. “Touch me. Please. I’m begging you.”

Jareth grins at him "So worked up after so little effort... So naughty..." He continues to growl as he talks "Put your hands on my shoulders..." Once he does so he easily lifts him up the tiled wall, as if he weighted nothing "I know you was to scream and cry out my love... But you can't do that here..." He holds him up with one hand and teases his entrance with the other, testing him "Just relax..." He sets his fingers and tries to make this as painless as possible, it wouldn't be the first time they didn't have any lube. "Look at me..." He starts to slowly push into him.

Nicholas puts his hands firmly on Jareth’s shoulders. He doesn’t ask why. It doesn’t matter to him. Jareth told him to do so, and he was more than ready to obey. Nodding, he knows Jareth is right. He can’t scream or cry out. As his finger threatens to enter him, he exhales slowly, deeply. He feels the pressure as he slides his finger inside. Inhaling, he tries to relax further. He keeps his moan low as his lover starts to loosen him up. He was tempted to look away from him, but his eyes remained locked on Jareth’s. “Feels..so..good baby.” He gripped his shoulders, wanting to tense. Nicholas had to remind himself to relax. “You do this..so..well.” The pleasure he was feeling was all over his face. Reddened, tensed muscles reflected his struggle to not cry. “More baby,” he begged him softly. “Please. I’ll..do anything.”

Jareth smiles a bit "I know you would... But this is all I want right now..." After a few more moments he starts to lower him, gently pushing into him, he groans softly and watches him "Nnn... How are you still so tight..." He smirks at him as he pushes in more, he can see him straining to keep quiet "You want to cry out... Then bite me... Muffle your cries... Nnn... Let me feel your pleasure..." He was panting as he pushed deeper, soon filling him, he leans in and kisses him roughly, nipping his lip and twisting their tongues.

He felt divine, better than he ever has. It did amaze him that he was so tight, that he had so much resistance against Jareth’s cock. After all the times they had made love, it would seem this wouldn’t be case, but here he was, struggling to take him in. It didn’t long for him to lean forward and sink his teeth into Jareth’s shoulder, groaning as he felt inch after inch bury deep inside him. The only more delicious than biting him was Jareth’s tongue invading his mouth.

"Nnn... Fuck you feel so good..." He holds him and start to trust slowly, he wraps his legs around his waist "Hold on..." He growls low again and uses one hand to hold him up against the wall and the other to reach between them and tease his cock. "Mmm... Moan softly for me baby... Tell me how you feel..." He thrusts slowly and rubs his head with his thumb, his little bitch was so hard and shuddering with pleasure. He stares at him and growls again, loving the shiver it sent up his spine, his baby was so fun to tease.

Nicholas tightens his legs around his waist at Jareth’s prompting. It changed the angle and how his cock felt inside him. The growl, the new angle, and Jareth’s words drew a moan from him. His cock twitched as he whispered to him, “I feel….complete. You’re so good to me baby. I love you.” Every thrust filled him, stretching him open more for him. He could feel his tip glistening, and new at this rate his climax would be a powerful one that Jareth would slowly allow him to feel. “Are you….happy baby?”

"Mmmm... More then happy..." He starts to stroke him slowly as he thrusts a bit faster "Still enjoy the slow build my love..." He grins at him and starts to thrust a bit harder "Nnn..." He moans and watches his lover slowly coming apart as he slowly pushes him closer to his release "Mmm... Little louder baby, moan for me..." He rubs over his head with his thumb and grips him a bit tighter.

He obeys, moaning just a bit louder for him. The sound bounces off the tiled walls, echoing. "Let me..cum. Please baby. I need it. I....I....crave it. Let me cum for you." He squeezes his legs a bit tighter as he feels his sac tighten. His body screamed for release, and Jareth knew how to manipulate the slow burn. "Yes..baby. I still..enjoy..the slow..build. You're..driving..me crazy," he pants. "I wanna cum..for you..with you. Please. Kiss me," he begs. Before he can answer, he closes his eyes tight feeling another wave of pleasure wash over him. His muscle tense around Jareth's cock, massaging him.

"Nnn... Oh I'll let you cum baby..." He moans as he tightens around him, he was getting close himself from just watching his bitch lose himself "Nnn..." He presses him against the wall, letting his cock go and holding his hips, he leans closer and kisses him hard. He licks lips and starts to thrust faster, he thrusts his tongue in his mouth and battles with his as he grows closer. "Fuck... Cum with me bitch.." He stares at him and growls, his eyes tinting red and his fangs a bit longer, he bares them at Nicholas and thrusts deep, he kisses him again as he cums. "Ahh..." His cry is muffled by their kiss.

It was a whirlwind of lust and desire. Jareth seemed as lost as he was. As he pumped his cock into him, everything was set on fire. Nicholas smiled, panting, as he called him bitch. He loved it. He loved everything about being with this man. Nicholas had never seen his eyes so red, or his fangs so long. It was mesmerizing. He kisses him. It was the final push he needed to send him over the edge. As Jareth began to fill him, he came hard, releasing his seed between the two of them. He moans into his mouth, into their kiss, as his entire body trembles.

"Nnn..." He holds him as he trembles, his own legs shaking slightly, he breaks the kiss and drops his head to his shoulder. He smiles and softly licks and kisses at his neck, holding him until he calms down, purring softly. "Mmm... Think you can stand yet lover..." He could feel him struggling to keep his legs wrapped around him, he reaches up and cups his cheek "Or..." He kisses him again then moves them to sit on the bench in the room, allowing him to relax against him, he rubs his back. "Mmm... Much better..." He smiles and kisses him softly "We'll clean up when you're ready... No rush..."

Nicholas knew he couldn’t stand. He couldn’t even keep his legs around Jareth’s waist. As he sat down with him, he leaned his face against his. “Alright. No rush. That’s a good thing. I can’t stand yet anyway. You wear me out baby. I like it when you’re like this. So commanding. So strong.” He gently kisses his lips. “I love the way you smell right now. I don’t have your nose, but I can smell your scent. It’s so powerful. Like you. Intoxicating.” His hands roamed his body. “Maybe I can go back to work now. I’ve worked out my..aggressions now.”

He smiles and kisses him softly "Mmm... You could... Or... You could go home and rest..." He grins and growls softly "Because this was only a warm up baby... You know I can push you farther..." He rubs his cheek "I was an idiot... And I'm going to make it up to you..." He smirks "The best way I can... For as long as I can..." He licks at his neck softly and nibbles lightly "You smell amazing love..." He smiles at him.

“I could, but we both know I’m too stubborn to just go home. I didn’t want to rest when I left. I wanted to pound something. Instead I was the one pounded,” he teased. “So you’ve got plans for us later. I look forward to them. Anything I can do to help you get ready for tonight?”

Jareth chuckles softly and rubs his back "Mmm... Then come back to work... I promise I won't tease you too much..." He leans closer and nibbles at his neck, growling softly "The only thing you can do to help... Is don't fight me..." He nudges his head up and runs his fangs along his throat slowly, "Tonight... You're mine... I plan on teasing you until you're a whining mess... Begging me to let you cum..." He licks to his ear and nibbles it softly, then looks into his eyes "Then... I'll grant your wish... Fucking you hard until you shatter around me..." He kisses him softly "And I'll keep going until you beg me to stop..." He runs his claws over his chest lightly "I'll make it up to you for hurting you... All night..." He growls softly as he stares at him, smirking with a fang poking out.

“If you don’t..stop growling..neither of us..will make it..back..to work. “ Nicholas closes his eyes as his breathing increases when Jareth runs his fangs along his neck. “Okay..I won’t..fight..you. Never.” The more he talked, the more he felt his member coming to life again. He shifts on his lap. When his claws connect to his skin, he shivers and twitches. “Okay..baby..I’m never going..back to work..at this rate. You’re going..to have me begging you..right now.” He opens his eyes and stares into Jareth’s. “Baby I love you so much. I’m so sorry I ever made you feel less than important to me.”

He smiles at him and cups his cheeks, rubbing softly "No love... I knew you still had feelings for me... And I ignored you... Until I needed you..." He kisses him, "I used you... Was going to continue using you..." He rests his forehead against his "For that alone... I don't deserve you..." He kisses him again "So... I'll spend for however long you'll have me making it up to you..." He smiles and kisses him again "I love you..." He holds him "And if the hospital needs me... They'll page me..." He had brought his pager into the shower in a ziplock.

“Then let’s just go. Let’s go to the hospital, tell them we’re taking a few days off, and go somewhere. We can stay at my apartment,” he smiled. “We don’t have to go anywhere. As long as you’re there with me, that’s all I want. Let’s take some time to reconnect.”

Betty rushes back to the desk, looking at Amy shocked. “What’s wrong,” Amy asks her, a smile on her lips. “He’s gone.” Amy shakes her head. “Who?”
“Him,” she tells her pointing down the hall. “Gone? What do you mean gone?”
“I went into his room to try and talk to him, and his wheelchair is gone. So is he.” Amy stands. “Both Dr. Knights and Dr. Hayden are gone. His new doctor isn’t here just yet either. Should we page them?” Betty shakes her head. “I don’t know what else to do. Do it.”

Jareth smiles "I like the sound of that... But you know I won't let you leave our bed..." He nibbles along his neck "We have a lot of catching up to do..." He grins "But not your place... Or mine... Let's go to a hotel... My treat..." He purrs "Big bed... Big tub... Room service... We can relax and just enjoy each other..." He kisses him then kisses along his jaw and down his neck, nipping at his shoulder.

Ray had packed up and was on the road early, he didn't see the need to waist time when a patient needed his help. He glances at his clock "Hmm... I'll be a few hours early... By that's good if he's as bad as the file says... Sounds like he needs a slightly firmer hand... Give him the push he needs..." He turns off the highway and starts into the city, headed to the hospital.

“You are my treat,” he whispers. “Anywhere I have, you will always be my treat.” He snuggles into him. “I don’t want to leave our bed. I want to be with you. Always.” He leans back, brushing his hair from his face. “You are so sexy. I nearly lost you for good. I don’t want to ever lose you. Nobody has ever loved me the way you do. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do.”

Mason was pushing the wheels of his chair down the sidewalk, away from the hospital. Several people would ask him if he needed help. He refused. Deciding it might draw less attention if he walked, holding the handles of the wheelchair, she slowly stood up and began pushing it. He was walking much slower, but he smiled an nodded at those who passed by. He made it to a bench where he sat down. ‘How am I gonna find this place? This city is huge. All I’ve got is a door with numbers on it.’ He sighed. ‘I could do a search for my name. If my home number is listed in the phone book, then my address will be there too.’ Standing he makes his way to the end of the street where he slips inside a phone booth. His fingers grab the phone book, and he begins to flip through the pages searching for his name.

Amy hesitates. “Maybe we should wait until one of them returns.”
“Amy a patient is missing. We have to notify someone.”
“I know.” Amy reaches for the phone and leaves a page for both of them to call ASAP.

He smiles and pulls him closer to kiss him, then pulls away as his pager goes off "What timing..." He frowns and shifts them to grab the bag, he holds it up to check it and frowns again "What... Then need me to call in..." He gently lifts Nicholas off him and sits him on the bench, he glances at himself "Well... I think I should rinse first..." He chuckles and moves to step under the shower, gently rinsing off and using a little soap. "I'll see what this is and be right back... You just relax..." He smiles and kisses him again, he wraps the towel around him as doesn't walk away until he heard the door lock. He heads back to the change room and pulls out his cell, "Hey... What's the emergency?"

Ray was a few blocks from the hospital when he decides to call and let them know, he hits his Bluetooth and dial "Hello... Is this nurse Betty? Wonderful... I'm Dr. Ray Fletcher... Yes I got the files today... I'm so hear a bit early... I should be there in about 20 minutes... Is he still giving you trouble?"

Nicholas groans. “Their timing does stink.” He watches Jareth rinse off, and after he leaves, he locks the door before hitting the shower himself.

Amy answers the phone when Jareth calls. “Dr. Knights. I know I’m not suppose to worry about him, or see him, but he’s gone. Mr. Weatherly has left the hospital. Betty went in to check on him, and he was gone.”

Betty watches as she talks, looking away when the phone rings. “Oh hi Dr. Fletcher. That’s wonderful that you’re going to be here sooner than planned.” Her eyes widen as he asks about Mason. “Well, that’s the thing. He’s….gone. He left at some point. Seems he took a pair of scrubs, changed from his gown, and left with a wheelchair. We don’t know where he is.”

Mason leans against the phone booth panting. ‘Maybe..Amy..was right.’ He wipes the sweat from his forehead before starting to look again. His eyes widen when he sees his name. ‘That’s me! 2284 Pineview Drive! I know where to go!’ He closes the book and takes a few deep breaths before moving from the door, pushing his wheelchair. ‘Now. How do I get there. I could try and flag down a ride.’ He waves to a couple of passing cars. “Excuse me,” he asks a passing man. “I was wondering if you would be able to give me a lift to Pineview Drive?” The man politely told him no, and that he was just getting to the hospital.

"What do you mean gone... No one saw him leave..." He growls, regardless of their history, he was a patient, he runs a hand through his hair. "Is security looking? Have you called the police? Dammit..." How was he supposed to tell Nicholas, he was so happy, he wasn't going to hurt him again.

He was about two blocks from the hospital "He... He left!? How could he just.. Nnn..." He groans, this one was going to be a handful, out of habit he starts to glance around the sidewalks 'No...' "Did you say scrubs... And a wheelchair... Stay on the line..." He changes lanes and slows to a stop, he opens his window and smiles "Hey... Need a lift somewhere?"

Back
Top Bottom