Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

Nicholas waited until he left before dumping the food into the trash can. He simply didn’t have an appetite. Making sure the dishwasher was loaded, he headed upstairs to catch a quick shower before heading into work. He knew it would help him clear his head. He needed that today with a new patient.

Mason was still resting on his side, his back to Jareth. ‘Just leave. Get out. Leave me alone.’ He forgot that Jareth could read his mind. ‘I don’t want you here. You’re not even my doctor anymore. Dr Hayden is my doctor now. Nicholas Hayden. So get out.’

Jareth was about to scold him again when his face went white and he froze "Ha-Hayden... Dr. Hayden..." He looks at him "Who transferred you... I'm your doctor... Why wasn't I told about this!?" He turns to the nurse "Where's Amy!" He looks back to Mason and lets a small growl slip "Fine... But all she did was try to help you..." He glares slightly before walking out of the room, intent on finding Amy.

'I asked for the transfer, and I got it. Now get out.' He never moves to pay Jareth any attention. Betty remains just outside of the door. Knowing the past Nicholas and Jareth share, she's not at all surprised at the tone in his voice when he realizes who Mason's new doctor is. As he exits the room, she falls in step with him. "Amy said last night he wanted a new doctor. So I pushed the transfer through. I know Nicholas will take care of him. Amy is in her room. She hasn't come out all night. I can tend to her rounds if you want to go see her."

"But Amy doesn't get..." He glances at her then nods "Please, do her rounds..." He watches her turn to leave "Tell... Tell Nic where to find me..." He continued down the hall to Amy's room, he stands outside the door, then slowly opens the door. "Amy... Sweety... Are you ok?" He walks in and closes the door, he moves to her bed and kneels, reaching up to rub her back "Sweety this isn't like you... What happened..."

Amy looks up at him with a weak smile. “I..I helped him get to sleep. Everything was going..f-fine. He started dreaming, and I..heard him calling out..Lizzie. When he woke up, he wanted..to go home. He was sure he..dreamed about it. I told him..he’s not well enough, but I..could write it all down..for the police. He became upset,” her voice cracks. “He started yelling, and throwing things. So I left. I came back later, and he was..in the wheelchair by the..window. I told him I could..take him outside. He started yelling again. He said..he wanted a new doctor. So I..talked to Betty. I didn’t know..what else..to do. I’m so sorry..Dr. Knights. I tried..I just couldn’t…..” She lowers her face into the pillow and sobs.

Nicholas arrives, having decided he didn’t want to stay at home. He finds Betty at the nurse’s station taking her charts and Amy’s. “Whoa. Why are you taking her charts?” Betty fills him in on his new patient and the events of last night. She tells him where Jareth is and that he wants to see him. He nods and heads towards Amy’s room. He can hear her voice outside and decides to just listen from the other side of the door.

"Amy... Sweety it's ok... You didn't do anything wrong... Come here" he gathers the poor girl up and holds her in his lap, hugging her close, he rubs her back, he had never seen her so upset, she was normally a very calm and gentle demon. He looks up at the door when he can smell Nicholas "Stop listening in and open the door..." Amy just stayed in his lap and continued to cry softly, she was going to tell him what Mason had said, then Nicholas showed and she couldn't. Jareth continues to rub her back.

Nicholas enters and whispers to him, "I didn't want to disturb you two. I'm sorry." He nears closer kneeling down close to Amy. "I'm sorry this patient gave you such a hard time. You don't deserve this." Amy gave him a glance before returning her face back to Jareth's shoulder. "And this is my new patient? What else can you two tell me about him?"

Jareth looks down and to the side "He came in a few days ago... He was in a coma.... He woke up not remembering who he was... Something happened between him and his doctor... And now he's acting like a spoiled brat who's not getting his way..." Jareth was growling softly "He got mad at Amy because she was doing her job... She wouldn't help him leave the hospital..." He looks at Amy "I know he said or did something else... Tell me... I need to know Amy..." He took a deep breath and settled, stopping his growl.

Nicholas takes a step back, looking at Jareth. "Something..happened..with him and his doctor?" He gave Jareth a knowing look. 'It's him. Isn't it? This is the man? I'm suppose to treat the man..that you're falling for?' He knows Jareth can hear his thoughts. He turns and takes a few steps away from them as Amy begins to tell them both exactly what happened. “I caught him,” she started, “standing by the window. He was working..on getting stronger. I made..a deal with him..that he could walk from the bed..back to the window..and to the bed once more. He did it, and..then he got..in bed. I helped..him get to sleep..well then..he had the dream..that woke him up..where he said..he remembered..things. That’s when..he wanted to go..home, but I..told him I couldn’t..help him..do that. When he was..pleading..with me..he grabbed..my shirt..and pulled me close.. to him. I couldn’t do it. That’s when..he got angry. I tried,” she closes her eyes tightly, “to calm..him down. He pushed..me away..and grabbed a cup..and threw it..against the wall. He yelled..at me..to get out. He said..he didn’t want me. He said get out. So I..left. I could hear him..screaming and crying..into his pillow. When I went..back inside..he was in the wheelchair..by the window. When I went back inside..I told him I could..take him outside.He started..to screams at me..again. He had..his fists..at his face..at one point. He said for me..to get out..and stay out. Don’t come back. Tell Dr.s Knights..I want..anew..doctor. I didn’t go back. I talked..to Betty. I’m sorry Dr. Knights. I tried. I really tried,” she broke into new sobs leaning against him.

Jareth continues to look away 'No... You're treating a man who is injured, lost and confused... A man who doesn't want anything to with me...' He was hurt by what Mason had done, but he wasn't going to give in like he had and be angry. "Come on Amy... I'm sure Nic can take care of Mr. Weathers just fine..." He smiles slightly but you could see it was fake "He's not my concern anymore... Now a need you up to help with my other patients..." He sets her back on her bed and stands "I'll see you at lunch... I need to make my rounds..." He pats Nic's shoulder and walks out, closing the door softly behind him. Amy gets up and takes Nicholas' arm as he tries to go after him "Wait... I know you want to go after him... But please... I need to speak with you..."

Nicholas shakes his head. He knows this has to be the one, and the guy was walking away from Jareth. His own anger surges. He knows Jareth is falling in love with him, and he’s pushing him away. This was going to hurt him, and he couldn’t stand the thought of anyone of hurting Jareth, or even Amy for that matter. Nicholas wants to chase after him, but Amy hold and words stop him. “Alright Amy. What is it,” he asks.

"I didn't... Want to tell him... What Mason said... I didn't want to hurt him more..." She looks at Nicholas "I know you feel about him Nicholas and I'm sorry..." She looks down "Mason told me he likes him... That he want his doctor..."

Jareth makes his way to see his other patients, going out of his way to make sure he never went past Mason's room. 'He doesn't want me... I'll stay away...' He puts on a happy mask and talks with his other patients, using them as a distraction from the pain in his chest.

“What,” Nicholas asks leaning in closer to Amy for a moment. He straightens and shakes his head. “He wants..his doctor, but he..pushed..him..away.” He takes a deep breath. “He wants him.” He could feel the lump in his throat. He already knew Jareth was falling in love with him, and now this. “Alright. You did..the right thing Amy. Thank you. I think..it’s time I go meet my new patient.” He kisses her on the cheek and offers her a smile before leaving and heading towards Mason’s room.

Once he arrives, he knocks on the door before entering. He was more than a little curious as to what the man looked like. When he walked into the room, all he saw was a man on his side looking out the window. His face was pale, and his eyes were red and swollen. He looked like someone who had given up. “Hello there Mr. Weathers. I am Doctor Nicholas Hayden. You’ve requested a new doctor, and looks like this is my lucky day. I get you.” He couldn’t keep the sarcasm from his voice as he took a seat. Betty came in with a tray of food. “Thanks Betty. She’ll be your new nurse, and know this. I won’t tolerate you yelling at her like you did Amy. You need to eat to gain your strength.” He waited for a reaction. Nothing. “You’ll never get strong enough to leave the hospital if you don’t eat.” Mason turned his head looking at him, and Nicholas felt a pain shoot through him. He was looking into the eyes of the man who could take Jareth away from him. Mason moved, pulling the tray closer to him. His hands gripped it before he threw the entire thing against the wall. Nicholas jumped, shocked. “What is wrong with you,” he asked Mason. “Get. Out. I don’t..want you. I don’t want Betty. I don’t want Amy. I don’t want….him. Jareth Knights. I don’t..want him. I don’t want..anybody. Just leave..me alone.” Nicholas stood up, took a deep breath, and before he could speak, Mason interrupted him. “Get out!”

Nicholas turned in anger and left the room. Passing Betty at the nurse’s desk, he told her, “Don’t go near him. Stay away from him. Put in for another doctor for him. I’m done.” Nicholas was so angry he was nearly shaking. “I’m..going home. I’m taking..a personal day. Ask one of my associates to..take my patients for the day.” He took off his lab coat and threw it behind the desk. “Tell Doctor Knights..I won’t be meeting him for lunch. Tell him something came up.” He heads away from the desk and towards the elevators.

It was closer to lunch when he returned to the nurses station to take a seat "I do believe I'm going to be losing a few patients soon..." He smiles "They are almost ready to be discharged..." He glances around "Has Amy come out of her room yet?" Betty looks up "Yeah... She was making her rounds.. Oh doctor... Dr. Hayden said he was taking a personal day and couldn't meet you for lunch..." Jareth looks up "What? When did he leave... What happened?"

Betty keeps working. “He left not too long after going to see his new patient, Mr. Weathers.” She shakes her head. “Something is wrong with that man. I could hear him yelling at the doctor. I took him a tray of food. He threw the entire thing against the wall. Said he didn’t want anybody. He even mentioned us by name. Nicholas, me, Amy, even you. I said he just wanted to be left alone. Dr. Hayden was pretty angry. He said to get him a new doctor and stay out of his room. He threw his lab coat there and left.”

Nicholas has gone to the gym. He knew he needed to work off his aggression. He’s at the punching bag, pounding away at it, imagining it was Mason.

Jareth sighs "That man... I don't know what to do if Nicholas gave up on him..." Betty looks up from her computer "Oh I have that covered... I'm sending for another doctor... He should be in sometime tonight..." Jareth looks at her "Oh... Really?" She nods, he smiles a bit "Well I'm gonna take a long lunch... Page me if you need me..." Betty looks at him again and smiles softly "Make sure he's ok..." Before going back to work. Jareth smiles back and nods, going to his office to change.

Several minutes later Jareth walks into the gym and looks across the floor, spotting him, he walks over and moves to hold the bag. "Need a partner..." He smiles at him, holding the bag still as he continues to punch "You had Betty worried you know..."

Nicholas looks up for a moment as he hears him. Without answering, he starts to punch the bag again. His face was tight, his anger showing. All he kept hearing was Mason, and he could see his face. He landed a series of punching, pushing the bag back hard against Jareth. “Him,” he finally asked. “It’s him. Isn’t it? He’s the one you….want? Over me? Him!” He punched harder than before. “He’s….he’s….he doesn’t want you. You said so, and still you….want him. He’s….impossible to deal with! I won’t deal with him! I can’t! I can’t look at him and know….and know you want him! I thought I could, but….I can’t. I’m sorry. Tell Betty I’m sorry,” he said turning away from the bag. He was frustrated. “Jareth what do you want me to say? I’m at a loss here. I don’t know what to say or do. I want you, but you want that….that man, and he’s not even….trying anymore. I saw a broken man in that bed that doesn’t want to move, doesn’t want to eat. All he wants to do is give up, and he’s doing it.” He shakes his head. “So what do you want me to do?”

Jareth takes the punches as he holds the bag and looks around it as he starts to talk, he steps out behind it and looks at him. "I hardly know him... Is said I felt something... And that his scent effected me strongly... But... It's clear he doesn't want me... So why should I try..." He rubs at his chest a bit, ignoring the slight pain at his words, he walks closer to Nicholas and turns him to face him. "It's also pretty clear to me that we aren't done yet..." He takes his hand "So why not stick with something that works..." He smiles at him and slowly pulls him closer, purring softly.

He looks at Jareth as he talks to him. "You're right. We aren't done yet." He takes his face in his hands and kisses him roughly. He only breaks the kiss when he needs to breathe. "I love you Jareth."

Mason is still looking out his window. 'Why hasn't Lizzie come looking for me? Because nobody cares. That's fine. I don't need anybody. I don't need Lizzie, Amy, Betty, Dr. Hayden, and I don't need Jareths.' He sighs. 'Then why do I wish he would come through the door?'

"Mmm..." He reaches up and cups his face as he kisses him back, he was a bit suprised becasue Nicholas didn't normally so affection in public. He pulls away slowly and rubs his cheek softly, he smiles "I love you too... And I'm sorry I hurt you..." He smirks "I took a long lunch... What do you say we go celebrate..." He leans closer and licks at his neck slightly, not caring if anyone was watching.

Dr. Ray Fletcher was pulled off his shift at another hospital by the head surgeon and told he would be transferred to another hospital. "Why... Am I not doing good here?" He asks "No, nothing like that my boy... They have a trouble patient and he's already thrown out two other doctors and scared a nurse... I know you have a firmer hand with ones like that.." Ray listens and nods "Alright... Give me the file and I'll head over... If he's doing all that... I want to be there ASAP..." He smiles and gets up "See you later sir..." He heads out to clean out his locker.

It took every ounce of control Nicholas had not to throw him down on the floor right there and make love to him. He groans softly as Jareth licks his neck. “Oh baby. You read my mind, but not at my apartment. No. Here. I can’t wait that long to have you.”

Betty knows she’s not suppose to go see him, but she can’t help it. When she peeps inside the room, he’s still there in bed. ‘He hasn’t moved an inch.’ She looks at his face. ‘He’s been crying again. Poor man.’ Clearing her throat she steps inside. “I know you don’t want anyone, but I wanted to ask if you need anything.” There’s a pause. Silence. She nods, certain he’s only going to ignore her. “Alright,” she tells him turning to leave. Once out in the hall, she hears him start to cry again. She almost goes back inside but stops. ‘No. Let him have his time alone.’

"Nnn... Naughty boy..." He smirks at him and kisses him softly "Alright... Let's go..." He takes his hand and leads him to the change rooms, there weren't too many men inside, he goes to their lockers and opens his. "Get ready for a shower Nic..." He smirks at him and starts to strip, wrapping a towel aroun himself and waiting for Nicholas, smiling at him. "Come on naughty boy... Don't keep me waiting..." He spoke low enough that no one else hear him but Nic and growls softly to excite him.

Nicholas moved, his excitement showing on his face. He was already aroused, and frankly he didn’t care who saw. In the changing room, his member ached as he watched Jareth change. He couldn’t get his own clothes off fast enough. “Of course not. I wouldn’t dream of keeping you waiting. Keep growling though. It drives me wild baby.” He reaches for him, teasing him that he’ll open the towel at any moment. “Even though I’ve been a naughty boy, I get to unwrap a present.”

Jareth grins and takes his hand again, he pulls him close a moment and growls a bit louder "Does my bitch like being so naughty..." He pulls back and pulls him to the bathing area, then down a hall to the private showers, after glancing around he enters with him and locks the door. "Now... My little bitch gets his reward..." He pins him against the wall, he grips his hair to tilt his head back and runs his fangs along his neck. "Do you submit lover..." He growls louder and nips his neck lightly, teasing him, he could smell his arousal growing stronger.

The smile that melts across his face is beautiful. He loves hearing Jareth call him his bitch. Nicholas could feel his cock twitch as his fangs graze his skin. “Yes,” he breathes. “I….submit….baby. I’m yours’.” He breathes hard, his teeth clenched, jaw tight, as Jareth keeps pushing him. His tip is wet as his arousal is almost unbearable. “I submit to you baby,” he repeats. “I will do anything..you..ask.”

Back
Top Bottom