Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

Nicholas had almost given up hope he was coming when he heard the knock. “Jareth,” he whispers crossing the floor quickly to the door. He opens it and stares at him. “I thought you weren’t coming,” he tells him. “I’m glad….you’re here. Come on baby.” His hand reaches for his face, caressing his cheek.

“I want..to get..well.”He looks at her as he spills the rest of it. “I want..to figure this out. I want..to know..what’s going on. I want to know..what I feel. Is this..real? Do I feel..what I think..I feel? I want,” he pauses closing his eyes softly. When he opens them again, he continues. “I want..him. I want..Jareth.” He forces an hardened expression. “But he’s..my doctor. End of..story. I’m not..giving up..on a dream. I’m..accepting..reality.”

He looks at him as he opens the door "Ran... Into traffic..." He smiles and leans into his touch, he lifts his hand to hold his. "I talked to him..." He moves his hand to kiss his palm and walks into the apartment, he glances around, it hadn't changed much. He takes a seat on the love seat and look at him, smiling softly "Come here..." He pats his lap "I need to hold someone..."

Amy watches him and was happy he was admitting the truth, he would help him heal, for a moment she felt his spirit settling. Then he pushed back and puts in a mask, she almost wilts like a flower, he had come so close, she gets off the chair and moves to kneel on the bed, watching him. "Fine... You can go to the window and back again then it's time for bed..." She had a surprise for him once he was in bed.

Nicholas made his way over to him. “Of course baby. You can hold me.” He gently takes a seat on his lap and leans against him. “So you talked to him? How did that go?” He wanted to be with Jareth again, to feel him, but he wanted him to get this off his chest. He could feel how this weighed on him. He would get him talking, hopefully feeling a little better, and then he would try to really make him feel better. His fingertips trace down his face as he waits for him to answer.

He nods, glad she’s letting him work more. He had only wanted to make one more pass anyway. “Thanks,” he tells her as he continues forward. When he gets to the bed, he pauses looking at her. “You’re..beautiful.” Even though he was looking at her, he was still thinking about Jareth. Images of him began to flash in his mind. His smile, his eyes, the soft nature he had, his strength, and how safe he felt in his arms. Before he could stop himself, he turned and began back towards the window. Mason didn’t stop. He immediately turned around and started back to the bed. He was pushing himself hard. When he reached the bed, he let go of the wheelchair and sank down. Panting, he looks over at her. “Alright. You let me..keep going. So now..I’ll get..in bed.”

Jareth holds him closer, slipping his hands under his shirt and putting his nose at his neck, after a few moments of silence he rests his head on his shoulder. He didn't want to talk about it that much, but knew he had to, so he closes his eyes and shows Nicholas, letting te scene play out in his mind. When it was done he sighs "I... I did the right thing... Didn't I... I'm his doctor..." He holds him a bit tighter "Then... Why does it feel so wrong... Why does his rejection hurt..." He used to love Nicholas' scent, but now it was starting to almost itch in his nose, like it didn't want him, he ran his hand over his skin, he wasn't going to lose someone else.

Amy watched him and felt sad, she could tell when he was thinking about Jareth, his spirit seeme to calm and settle, only to explode when those thoughts were pushed aside. 'You poor boy...' She she had smiled at his compliment, knowing it wasn't really her he was seeing, she helps him back into bed and smiles softly at him. "Try and relax..." She reaches up and runs her fingers through his hair slowly, then she starts to hum softly, the sound reaching to his very spirit, her hand glows lightly as her powers push away the negative thoughts. "Never give up..." Her soft song luls him to sleep and her powers allow him to dream, showing him his spirits true desire. Once peacefully asleep, she stands and looks at him "Sleep dear boy... And may this open your eyes..." Her powers had washed away his doubt and fears, leaving his mind free to dream, she slowly walks out of the room, turning the lights out.

Nicholas watched, almost able to feel the pain of both men. “Oh baby,” he whispers to him, snuggling into his body. “I’m so sorry. That was so difficult for you to do.” Leaning up he kisses along his jaw softly. “I don’t think he’s rejecting you though baby. You told him you couldn’t explore this because you’re his doctor. So he’s doing his best to keep things along those lines. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he really likes you. He’s trying to do what you want. I can also see where he’s hurting, and this may be a way of dealing with that hurt. Baby he’s been in a coma for six months and lost his memory. Everything is confusing to him, and now he’s got feelings for someone he just met. Give him time.” He shifts kissing his lips softly. “Give him time. Give this time. Give yourself time, and tonight, give yourself to me.” His hand moving behind his head, he holds him as he kisses him passionately.

Mason watches her, hating that he’s becoming so sleepy. “No,” he mumbles to her. “Might..not..wake..up. Might..not..ever..be..able….to….tell him.” His words cease, and his breathing heavy. In his mind, he’s outside of the hospital, dressed casually. A smile on his face as he looks up to the bright, blue sky. Taking in a deep breath, he turns when he hears his voice. It was Jareth coming closer to him. ‘I’m not your patient anymore. I’m well.’ The doctor nods. He stops right before Mason, and Mason reaches for his face. ‘It’s alright for me to do this. I can touch your face. I can say I want to kiss your lips. I can tell you I want to feel your body. I can tell you I want to see where this goes and what this is. I can do this.’ He leans forward pressing his lips softly to his. In his bed, Mason groans and moves slightly. Under the covers, he’s becoming aroused.

Jareth sighs and holds him closer as he starts to kiss him, he listens to his words and looks at him, he smiles softly and returns his passionate kiss. He slides his hands up his back, still under his shirt and lightly grip his shoulders from behind, pressing him closer. 'You have me tonight lover... And for as long as I can keep giving myself away...' He slowly pulls from the kiss and looks at him "Nic... You know this could end right... That I may go with him..." He frees a hand and cups his cheek "I'm no fool lover... I know you still hold a candle for me..." He kisses him softly "I don't want to hurt you..." He watches him, not letting go, but not keeping him there, should he choose to walk away.

“I know this could..end..at any moment baby. I know you could go with him and leave me behind. If he makes you happy, then I want you to go with him. I want you to be happy. That’s all I ever wanted. If this patient of yours’ can make you happy, then baby go with him, but tonight, if I can make you happy, then stay.” Nicholas slips from his arms and stands before him. “You just let me know this is what you want tonight, and I will give myself to you as well. All I need is a sign.”

In his dream, the kiss ends, and he looks over towards a brown door. “There it is. The brown door. I know it’s home.” He holds out his hand for him. “Come with me. Let’s find out together if I’m right. Let’s go inside. Do this with me.” In his dream, Jareth takes his hand, and he leads them both past the door. Suddenly he can see everything inside, and Mason begins to pant in his bed. His memories of home were flooding back into his mind because of his dream. “I remember this place. It is home,” he smiles. “My bedroom is through there. I love to cook fish over there in the kitchen. Behind that door is my game room. No study for me,” he laughs.

Jareth listens to him and smiles, Nicholas really was a wonderful man, he deserved more then this, but he could make him happy, even for a little longer, he would. He doesn't stop him as he pulls away and stands up, he decides not to answer with words, he simply reaches up to his shirt and starts to slowly unbutton it, never looking away from him. He slowly removes his shirt, then stands and starts to remove his, gently pushing his hands away as he tries to help, he gives him a small smirk. He lifts his hand and places a finger on his lips as he starts to say something "Stay..." Was all he said, he looks at him and continues to slowly undress them, once bare, he pulls him close and cups his cheek again "Then... For as long as I'm a free man... I'll belong to you... Like this..." He tips his chin up slightly and kisses him, slowly working their tongues together in a deep kiss.

Jareth is driving him wild. Then again, he always knew how. He lets him take the lead. That was always one of the best things about their relationship. They could interchange with who held the reigns. For now, they were in Jareth’s hands, and Nicholas was content to let him lead. He wanted to respond, but as Jareth’s lips captured his. Reaching up, he holds Jareth’s face in his as he roughly takes him. Breaking the kiss, he nips his bottom lip. “No,” he tells him. “We belong to each other. Until you go to him, we belong to each other. It’s not you belong to me, and that’s it. We belong to each other baby.” He leans his forehead to his as he presses his body against his. Nicholas is aroused, and he knows Jareth can make him feel even better.

"Nnn... Good..." He can feel him pressed against him, his own arousal coming to rest against his "Then tonight... You're mine..." He snakes a hand into his hair and grips it, he growls low and tilts his head back, he leans in and licks at his throat, then runs his fangs along it "I still know what makes you melt Nic..." He wraps his arm around his waist as he feels his legs shake, and smirks against his neck, he nips lightly. "Tell me... Where you really want these fangs..." He could smell his arousal growing stronger, hear his heart beating faster and feel his body shivering "Tell me where you want them..." He lets out a low rumbling growl against his neck.

“My neck,” he groaned. Gasping, his voice low, he whispers, “My cock baby. I want your warm mouth on my cock, your fangs grazing me gently. Fuck I want you.” He could feel every muscle in his body tensing, anticipating him. For a moment, the thought ran through his mind that he hoped this patient wouldn’t want him, but he was quick to banish it. That would hurt Jareth, and he never wanted to do that. “If you want….I can be him….tonight. You can call me by his name and pretend I’m him. Take out all your frustrations baby. Let me help you. Please.”

He smiles at him and nips his neck a bit harder, then pulls back to look at him "No lover... I'm here with you... He isn't mine... I'm not touching his body..." He runs his claws down his chest slowly "I'm not hearing his moans and pleas... Our time together is ours..." He kisses him softly before starting to kiss down his body, grazing his fangs over him as he goes until he's kneeling before him. "Mmm... Well you are excited... Look how big you are..." He smirks up at him, he leans in and licks his tip, he reaches up and runs his fingers over him "And so hard..." He loved to tease him, work him up to his limit, then push him over the edge "Think you can stay standing lover..." He runs his claws over his thighs, then starts to take him in slowly, allowing his fangs to scrap along him.

Nicholas swallows a lump as Jareth lets him know that it won’t be his patient with him tonight. It’s him. His lips tremble against Jareth’s as he kisses him. Jareth had told him he knew he still held a candle for him. There was nothing but truth to that. Nicholas still loved Jareth will all his heart, but he knew ending the relationship was what was best for them. It was a thought, a reality, that he wasn’t going to face tonight. Tonight was about them being happy and together. Tonight they would make each other forget what brought them pain. Jareth’s patient and how much Nicholas still loved and wanted him. He groans softly at his touch. Jareth still knew exactly how to please him. He heard Jareth, and a smile melted across his lips. “I’ll try baby. I’ll try.” He wanted to tell him how he felt. He wanted to say ,’I love you,’ but Nicholas kept that to himself. He could feel his member achingly hard, and Jareth’s touch was so soft and gentle. There was a warmth to him that made Nicholas wish this night could last forever. As his fangs grazed his skin, he gasped, looking down at the man who had him in the palm of his hand. His fingers lightly brushed his hair. It was bittersweet to him. “You’re so good..to me baby.”

He glances up at him as he takes him in fully, swallowing once to massage his head before slowly pulling off, again using his fangs. He could smell the sorrow on him, deep under the passion and arousal, he knew on some level this was painful for him. Knowing he'd lose him again, which is why he was only going to focus on him while they were together, if nothing came of him and Mason, he'd give them another shot. "And you to me lover... Let me know if you have to sit..." He grins at him and takes him back in again, bobbing on him slowly, twisting his tongue around him and scraping his fangs against him. He was going to take this night slow and love him the way he should be loved, he runs his hands up and down his legs slowly, lightly using his claws. He deeps him every few thrusts and swallows to massage him, keeping everything slow and light.

The only sounds heard from Nicholas are his moans and heavy breathing. Jareth isn’t teasing him. He’s taking his time. His lips part as his lungs struggle to take in air. “I will. I promise,” he whispers to him. Everything in his body feels weak, but somehow he manages to stand, feeling Jareth’s warm mouth surround him. He doesn’t grip his hair. His touch remains soft and gentle. When he is beside him tonight, he wants this same tenderness. “Tonight..take me softly..gently. No rush. No regrets. I wish..you could..stay..but I know..you can’t. You were never..meant to be mine..for long.”

Jareth glances up at him as he continues 'This may come to an end... But know that I have no regrets about us... And you will always be precious to me...' He looks away and closes his eyes slightly and starts to suck a little harder, he felt like crying, using him like this... But it was what he wanted, and he wouldn't deny him. "Mmm..." He smirks against him and starts a low growl in his throat and deeps him again, holding him there a few moments longer with each swallow. He knew just the buttons to push to have his lover weak in the knees, he was actually wondering how long he'd hold out.

The growl radiated through his body, and Nicholas doubled over, catching himself on Jareth’s shoulders. “Baby..that’s..to much. I can’t..stand..anymore.” She feels his body nearly gliding down next to him. How he ends up in the position he’s in, he doesn’t know. All he knows is the handsome man he loves is next to him again. “You’re so perfect. I can’t..stop looking at you. I have to touch you. I can’t..stop..wanting you.” His fingertips reach out for his face. Nicholas studies every feature, drinking him in. “I love you Jareth. I always have. I always will. No matter what happens with your patient, know that, but tonight, you are mine, and I am yours’. It’s just us. There is no one else. Please. Tell me it can be that way.”

Jareth lets him go as he starts to fall, he had pushed his lover to his limit "I know you do Nic... And I wish I could return those words to you..." He leans into his touch and purrs softly "But I don't know where my heart lies right now..." He smiles at him "But tonight... It lies with you... You are all I see... All I feel..." He kisses him softly and starts to stand, he lifts him and picks him up bridal style, "This is not the right setting..." He smiles and heads down the hall to his room, he enters and finally sets him on his feet, pulling him closer again and holding him up. "Now... Where was I..." He smirks and leads him to the bed, making him sit and kneels "Dinner before dessert..." He grins at him and takes him in again, picking up where he left off, growling low in his throat.

Nicholas is glad for your strong arms. There is no way he would be able to make it to his room on his own. There is a battle waging inside him. Part of him screams to push Jareth away and tell him to go home. The other side of is wanting to pull him close and melt into him tonight. He knows Jareth doesn’t love him, and he knows this is only going to lead to him being hurt. He loves him so much that he’s willing to take the pain if it means he can have him for just a short time. He rests his hands on his head as he begins again, groaning. “You’re..marvelous..at this. You know..just what..I like.” The moonlight was shining through window, giving Jareth a soft glow. He could feel himself wanting to give into him more, and he tried to will himself to hold on for just a little while longer.

He pulls off and twists his tongue around his head quickly then laps at his tip a few times before bobbing on him again. He uses one hand to work his base as he bobs on his head, his other hand gently massaging his sac, everything still nice and slow. He glances up at him every few minutes, he could free him trying to hold back, he wasn't going to have that, he growls loudly against his tip then deeps him completely again, still growling. He slowly pulls off while sucking harder and deeps him again, growl still strong, he keeps this up, wanting to watch his lover give in completely to his pleasure.

Nicholas moved his hips, lifting from the bed slightly, feeding himself further into Jareth’s mouth and throat. He could feel the familiar tightening. His growl was making it impossible to fight off his orgasm. With one hand, he steadied himself. The other hand remained on Jareth’s head. He wasn’t leading or pushing him. He simply wanted to feel him. He moaned, his voice sounding almost laced with pain, before lifting one final time. He froze, his member deep in Jareth’s throat, as he called out, “I’m cumming baby!”

Jareth purrs as he rocks his hips, he was so close, he looks up at him as he pushes deeper into his mouth and he sucks harder. "Mmm..." He swallows to all and keeps sucking lightly until he's completely spent, he pulls off slowly and licks his lips. He leans back to look at him and smiles "Round one... Complete..." He moves to sit on the bed next to him and slowly pulls him over to straddle his lap, he could still feel him shivering. "Look at me baby..." He cups his cheek and tips his head up, he could see his passion and love in his glossy eyes, he leans closer and kisses him, slow and deep, twisting their tongues and nipping his lip, he pulls away when they are both panting. "Time for round two..." He moves them to lay on the bed, Nicholas on his back and Jareth slowly crawling up him, he kisses up from his thighs to his lips and gives him another slow and deep kiss. He pulls back and reaches under his pillows and smirks "Some things never change..." He stares at him and he opens the bottle and slowly coats himself, he bends Nic's knees and spreads him slightly, gently lubing him up as well.

With every mover Jareth made, his excitement grew more and more. There wasn’t anything that wasn’t electrifying about this man to him. Jareth moved him, guided him, and Nicholas left like he was floating. His hands were warm and soft, and yet there was always no doubt as to how strong he was. He couldn’t stop shaking. Being this close to him was driving him wild, and he couldn’t control his own body. As he bends his knees and parts his legs, he whispers to him, “I’ll always love you.” The lump in his throat had grown. He knew with every passing second, they were closer to their time being over. Jareth was with him now, but soon enough, he would be gone, a passing face in the hospital once more. He knew Jareth couldn’t return his words, and he didn’t want him to if he didn’t mean it. Otherwise they were just words, and he longed for the feeling behind it. It was something he once had. Jareth was someone he once had, and for tonight, he had him once more. “Make love to me baby. I want to feel you inside me.” He reaches for him, love, desire, and longing in his eyes.

His eyes get damp as he speaks and smiles sadly at him "I hope not baby... Hold me close, keep me in your heart... But I hope you find another love... Someone just for you... Someone who will make you feel even better then I do..." He gently holds his hips, then starts to rock into his slowly, sinking in further with each roll of his hips. "That is my wish for you..." He cups his face as he starts to rock slowly, "Nnn... You feel so good..." He kisses him softly, a few tears falling from his eyes, he knew this wasn't their last night but it was the start of a long goodbye, he truly hoped that Nicholas would find that special someone, someone to make him forget about him, even if only for a moment.

Nicholas groaned as inch by inch of Jareth disappeared inside him. It hurt him what Jareth said. He hoped he didn’t love him always. Of course he wanted to find someone to love, and he was sure he already had. He couldn’t remember why they had parted ways. They were so good together, so intense, so passionate, and here they were now, on the verge of saying good-bye for good. “Don’t cry baby.” He wipes away his tears. “We’ll always have our memories.” He lifts his head from the bed, feeling Jareth fill him. His muscles tighten around him for a moment before he relaxes taking a deep breath. “That’s it baby. Nice and slow.”

Back
Top Bottom