Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

"I'm....finished," he told her breathless. There was enough soap in the water that Amy wouldn't be able to see what he had done. His face was red, and his expression was one that convey how unhappy he was.

"There baby," he tells him as they come to rest on the couch. "You're so worked up. Relax. I'm here now. What do you want baby? You want to work out your own....aggression? Do you want someone to work your body? Tell me," he asks kissing and then nibbling on his ear. Nicholas' hands were roaming Jareth's chest as he spoke.

Amy slowly comes out and walks up to the tub, she lays a hand on his shoulder gently "Mason... Are you alright now?" She knew by his face he wasn't but she wanted to hear his answer, as kneels and reaches for his hand. "You... Don't need to be embarrassed... You can't help how your body reacts... Or who it reacts to..." She gently makes him face her "You'll find I'm very good at keeping secrets... If you want to talk..." She gives his hand a gentle squeeze.

Jareth watches him and pants softly, he looks at him "Bit of both..." He grips his hair and pulls him back for a rough demanding kiss, he nips his lip. "Nnn..." He eyes are rimmed red, and dark with his lust "Make me cum... And I'll return the favour... Any way you want..." He growls low and lets his hair go, running his claws lightly over his clothed chest.

Mason forces a smile. "Thanks. It's just....embarrassing." He felt certain she knew his reaction wasn't because of her, but it wasn't something he was ready to talk about with her yet. He took her hand and let her know he was ready to get out. "Don't..let..me fall."

"Make you cum baby? You always cum so well when you take me, but for now, how about I wrap my lips around this," he asks him as his hand grips his hard member."You're so ready. I'll bet you taste so good." Nicholas leans down taking Jareth's cock in his mouth and deep into his throat. He wastes no time, developing a fast pace, pushing him into his throat.

Amy smiles and stands "Never... It's my job to help you get well... Any way you need help... Within reason.." She giggles and winks at him as she helps him from the tub and dries him off "I'm sure things will work out eventually..." She smiles softly and helps him dress, then heads to his room "Would you like to eat something?" She smiles and helps him into bed.

"Nnnn... Fuck... Oh I'll be doing that as well... I just need this... Nnn.. First.." He moans and runs his claws through his hair, he could still faintly smell Mason from his clothes, but Nicholas was slowly drowning it out. He was panting and lightly gripping his hair as he moves on him, he was quite skilled at this act and he was taking full advantage of it. "Nnn... Just like that baby... H-Harder... Y-Yes..." He bucks his hips slightly, he had been so worked up already that it didn't take Nicholas long, he holds him still a moment then empties into his throat "Ahh..!" He arches his back then falls back against it, panting hard, his hand still gripping his hair lightly.

Amy was trying, and Mason really did appreciate her efforts. All he could think about was Jareth, though and how he become so aroused from just a kiss. Even as her hands rubbed the towel over his body, he still didn't feel the electricity he felt when Jareth's lips touched his. "No..thank you. I'm not..hungry."

Everything Jareth was doing was a sultry dance, and Nicholas knew it well. He could feel every tremor, every tightening of a muscle, every breath that Jareth took. It all resonated with him. He gripped his thighs, pulling the man near him, as he bucked his hips. Nicholas could tell it wouldn't be long. Jareth was far too worked up for this to take a long time. When he finally released, he could feel his member pulsating in his throat. He swallowed, his throat massaging him. His eyes were locked on Jareth as he let him slip from his mouth. Kissing his thighs gently, he whispers, "Let me take you baby? I know you keep lube in your desk," he grinned. "Some things never change."

Amy smiles and pats his hand "Alright... I'll bring something a little later... You need to eat something..." She makes sure he can reach his water and the call button, then moves to leave the room.

Jareth was still panting slightly when Nicholas spoke to him, he tightens his hold on his hair and tips his head back, he nips at his throat and runs his fangs along it. "No holding back..." He nips a bit harder once more then let's him go "Middle drawer on the left..." He relaxes back against the couch and watches him, his eyes a darker green in his arousal, and his muscles tensing and relaxing. He sighs softly after a moment and tips his head back, looking at the ceiling 'It only took smelling him, kissing him once...' He looks down at himself, he was already getting hard again.

Mason gets comfortable. The television just sounds like noise. So he turns it off. Starring up at the ceiling, all he can think about is Jareth. He sees his face. For a moment, he can almost feel his lips again. His breathing catches in his throat, and he realizes he's becoming aroused again.

Nicholas know Jareth won't harm him. He doesn't tense. Instead he feels his member growing harder. Jareth never knew the full effect he had on him. "Alright baby. No holding back. I promise." He slips away from him, grabbing the lube from the desk. He knew something had him worked up, an when they were finished, he would ask him. Nicolas is slow to undress. He wants Jareth to anticipate him. His clothes removed, he applies the lube to his rock hard cock. "Alright baby," he says grabbing Jareth's legs and pulling him further down the couch. "I want to see the look in your eyes to start with as I slid inside you.Then I want you bent over the arm of the couch so I can pound you." He rubs the tip against him, teasing him, before slowly pushing in. "You're still so tight. I've missed this. I've missed you."

Jareth watches him as he returns and smirks as he starts to undress "Mmm... What a show..." He licks his lips then moves as Nicholas wants "Nnn... Sounds fun..." He moans softly and arches his back slightly "Mmm... I missed it too..." He grins at him and moans a bit more, his eyes to tinting red again.

"That's it baby. Take all of me," he whispers, sinking all of himself inside him. Nicholas kept his pace slow as he began to make love to him. He wanted this to last. There was telling when he would get him again like this.Whatever, or who ever it was, has certainly pushed him. His hands roam his chest, pausing and pressing down over his heart. "It's beating so fast. You're so worked up baby." He kept pumping his member into him, his body flush with Jareth's every thrust. "What'got you so worked up, or did you miss me this much?"

"Mmm..." He lifts a leg up to wrap around his waist as he thrusts into him, he was right, he was worked up and it seemed Nicholas was only taking the edge off. He looks at him as he asks, he reaches up and cups his cheek "I wish that was the case lover... But..." He moans softly and grips his hair lightly "A... A new patient of mine..." He closes his eyes "I... I kissed him..." He groans and opens his eyes, they were a dark green and tinting red again "His scent... Nnn... It changed so fast..." He moves his hand from his hair to dig his claws into the couch "A-As soon as Amy returned... I-I ran..." He was panting "H-Harder... Please..." He was arching his back again.

Nicholas listened to him tell about the new patient who had gotten under his skin. He smirked despite the fact it did saddened him Jareth wasn’t in this current state because he missed him, but the two had parted ways mutally. “I see. So my baby is lusting after a patient.” He wanted to ask him more questions, but he could hear the need in Jareth’s voice. Without warning, he pulls from him and flips his body over, bending him over the arm of the couch. “You want it harder? Alright,” he tells him before he shoved his entire length inside him in one thrust. Nicholas roughly fucks him, slamming his body into him, slapping his ass, and dragging his own fingernails down his back before gripping his hips. “That’s right baby. Take it. You stay bent over this couch, and you take my cock.” He moves one hand to lace it in his hair and pulls.

Jareth growls and moans, then almost whines as he pulls from him but holds it back, knowing he wasn't done. "Nnn... Yes!.. Is that what you want to hear..." He grips the couch where he can as he holds on, Nicholas didn't get this way often, but he quite enjoyed it when he did. "Nnn!" He groans and arches his back, digging his claws in as he thrust harder "F-Fuck... Deeper!" He starts to thrust back against him as he scratches down his back, he could feel himself growing closer, his breathing getting faster and shorter.

Nicholas' eyes burned with his desire. Hearing Jareth only made him want to take him harder. He began to pound into his body, pushing him forward with every thrust. The couch squeaked and began to scratch along the floor as his powerful hips drove him into Jareth. He was giving him everything had. The tingle began low, and Nicholas knew it wouldn't be long. He released Jareth's hair, and firmly planted his hand on his hips. Now with Jareth securely in hand, he pulled him back towards. "I'm gonna....fill you up!" Nicholas' pace is fierce. He slams into him one final time an finds his release. He leans down on him, pushing him into the chair arm of the couch as his lips gently kiss his back.

"Nnn..!" He moans loudly and shudders, enjoying his partners rough treatment, he almost chuckles as the couch began to squeak, but only moans louder. "Nnn... Do it!" He groans and pushes back as hard as he can, then arches his back as he feels Nicholas fill him "A-Ahh..." He rocks back against him and cums himself, coating the cushion on the couch, "Mmm..." He purrs softly as he feels his weight against his back and his lips kissing him. After a few minutes he carefully rolls himself over, lifting Nicholas, then laying him on his chest, he rubs his back softly, trailing his claws over him. "Mmm... I do miss this..." He leans up and kisses him softly, finally calming down, he sighs softly and looks at him "What am I going to do... About this little problem..." He licks along his neck softly "I won't leave my patient..." He nips softly "But it might make me require your... Company... For a while..." He continued to lick and nip along his collarbone.

Nicholas sighs with a smile on his face. He knows this won’t last forever. He and Jareth had walked away from their relationship. Nothing had changed really. So he knew it wouldn’t work. The sex was great. There had never been a problem with that part of their relationship. He moves, bringing his lips close to Jareth. “Alright baby. If you need my….company….I’m here for you. I’m always here for you. I can’t believe I’m encouraging you to do this, but maybe you should talk to him. It’s going to be something you have to address at some point with him baby. You know that right?”

Jareth holds him closer and kisses him softly again "I know I do... And I plan to... It's just... A scent has never hit me that hard before... Not even yours I'm sad to say..." He runs his fingers through his hair "I may be able to talk with him... But he's a patient... I can't do anything... And I feel bad for using you like this... You know that's not my style... But you're the only one who can help me... I hope you can forgive me..." He looks down at him.

“There’s nothing to forgive baby,” he tells him leaning up to kiss his lips. It should have bothered him that Jareth was using him, but Nicholas still loved him. He would take any chance to be close to him like this. “You keep taking care of your patient, and I’ll take care of you. You have to talk to him though. He might be confused and hurt by your sudden departure. Talk to him and soon.” Nicholas doesn’t want to move. Instead he rests against Jareth enjoying this moment.

He sighs again and continues to slowly trail his claws over his back "I have no doubt he's confused... It's that patient that was transferred in... The comatose man... He woke up... And lost most of his memory... The only two people he knows are me and Amy... And do this... While helping him bathe..." He rests his head back and closes his eyes, he could lose his job, what would all his patients do, he'd never had this happen before.

"All the more reason for you to talk to him baby. You need to find out what he's thinking as well as what he's feeling. What do you know about him? Has he been with a man before?" He snuggles into him, trying to comfort him.

He smiles softly at him and starts to purr softly, he knew Nicholas still had feelings for him and he hated to hurt him like this, but it couldn't be helped at the moment. "No... He remembered his name and I'm having the police checking it out... But we know nothing about him... I know he was flirting with the nurses... Or saying he wanted to..." He pulls the small blanket down from the back of the couch and lays it over them, "You have time for a short nap..." He watches him, knowing his purr usually made him tired "They need us, I'll wake you..." He smiles at him and switches to rubbing his warm hand along his back instead of his claws.

“No fair,” Nicholas smiles as he whimpers. “You know my weaknesses.” Still he relaxed even more against Jareth. Maybe you could find a supernatural, a witch, or someone who could help restore his memory. It’s a thought..baby,” he mumbled knowing sleep was taking him.

"It is worth looking into... And don't complain... I know you're enjoying his... So just relax..." He watches him as he slowly falls asleep and just holds him closer, enjoying the weight on his chest and te feeling of protecting someone. "I hope this arrangement doesn't hurt you... You're too good a man..." He watches him a bit longer before taking a small nap himself, his ears open to his pager.

Nicholas was sleeping soundly when his pager woke him. He jerks up from Jareth's arms and reaches for his pants. Squinting his eyes he groans. "I've got to get back to work. You know it is around here. The nurses love the doctors," he jokes. "Take care baby," he says, leaning over to kiss his lips softly. "Talk to him. Then, come see me tonight at my apartment." Nicholas stood, getting dressed, and slipped from the office quietly.

Jareth was awake at the first buzz, he then watches as he gets up, he kisses him back softly and sits up "Alright... See you later then..." He looks at his pile of clothes "Well... Can't wear those..." He stands and moves to his closet, he pulls out a fresh set and gets dressed, he leaves the room and makes his way to Mason's. He walks in slowly and closes the door, he walks over to the bed and takes a seat next to it, he looks at him. "I'm... Sorry about before..."

Mason is starring out the window, still trying to make sense of what happened. 'I got....turned on....by another man. Why? Amy is hot. She didn't make me that hard, but let this man kiss me..kiss me! Yeah. He kissed me, and I get..hard as a rock.' His mind was full, and then it began to sink in how fast Jareth had left. 'Why did he leave so fast? Was it me? Did I..disgust..him? Did I do something wrong?' He looks over to the door when Jareth comes in, but by the time he's sitting next to him, he's looking out the window again. "It's..alright. I..understand. Really."

Back
Top Bottom